• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please do.

It's enough for even me to pick up a controller and wreck these folks.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
snap definitely knows what the entire character of ganondorf feels like.

nobody takes more fairs to the face than this guy.
LOOOOOOOL. okay chris.

Okay man, okay i get it, your **** is bigger than mine, Your life is better than mine, your spacing is better than mine, your better at melee, your character is cooler than mine and you have better taste in clothes/music than me.

*shrug* you won't care.

more fun to talk about snap anyway.

Why is it more fun? Haha, because Moo will actually call you out?

Ill just laugh it off because people have made fun of me my entire life.

Right?

Keep talking **** chris, See where it gets you

I say one trolling comment and i get personally ATTACKED. ****ing cool. Who stands up for me? Smith and Moo. The only two people that agree with me about anything.

Anyway im rambling...

basically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh9xDf2S9c

See you when i get back from hiatus.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i've been offering to give snap money to prove it for the last...idk how long.

but he's takin a hiatus anyway, so the fact that he could beat me doesn't matter, considering he doesn't play this game anymore...or something like that.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I dont like money matching people.

Thats just how i am.

Money matches dont make me play any better than i would in friendlies i guess.

More scrub mentality from my end.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah, its probably because you're from the master race where money doesn't really mean anything to you, and i'm from the race that doesn't matter, where money is everything.

am i doin it right?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
also by not riding Cam's **** you're riding sneak's imo, judging by you copying what he did with your location bro.
like really stop taking the boards serious man.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
also by not riding Cam's **** you're riding sneak's imo, judging by you copying what he did with your location bro.
like really stop taking the boards serious man.
defending cam for me being racist towards him but not acknowledging his racism towards me = taking the boards serious + meat riding cam

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i bet you could trash talk NC under the table if you were drunk enough.
and thats just what it comes down to. and I know u got this.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
maybe its cuz i'm the one guy in NC not dickriding cam's puff.
And for the record, from page 4 (before all the **** talk) of the Sneak vs Cam thread

Darksyde said:
I'm honestly a million times more interested in watching them Falco ditto than I am watching Ryan's off and on Fox vs Cam's terribad Puff.
Let's not make sweeping generalizations, thanks. ;]

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
May be thinking of hosting again soon lil bits :)
When is a good date for it?
I may not be around much longer, so I want to mebbe host before the end of the year.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I played a ton of friendlies against his Puff the other day and I was two and three stocking him with Fox/Falcon. *shrug*

It's not actually terribad, it's just not even close to as good as his Falco.

And Smith, you should probably stop assuming that I'm a lot worse than I am. This is like the 100th time I've seen you tell me who I would lose to and then me having to correct you having just played them either in friendlies or beat them in tournament a week or two prior.

EDIT: In fact, I'll point out that I've only lost to Yay, Dop, and Kevin from NC in recent tourneys. I dropped a Falco ditto set to Sneak a while ago at Dylan's when I wasn't playing well and before I learned how to Shine OOS (Read: Sneak was better at the MU at the time, no johns). I also lost to Mike G, who is an amazing Peach (who is Falco's worst high tier match up besides Jiggs) and Mahone (Jiggs so I couldn't play Falco).

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lmao Josh, don't base friendlies off of anything, Cam has openly said he sandbags, on top of that, didn't you nearly lose a set with Keith's puff? I'm not assuming you're alot worse then you actually are, in no way have I said you are, I'm just clearly stating my opinion, am I not allowed that?
Friendlies don't matter.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
*ahem* It's don't base anything off of friendlies.

But ummmmm yeah. Get hype and stuff. **** talk yeeeeeeeeh

didn't you nearly lose a set with Keith's puff?
Wait.... Wha? Say it ain't so, baby. Say it ain't so.

Actually, Keith's puff is mad legit at getting rests. At least, that's what I noticed last time i played him(which was a loooooong time ago)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lmao Josh, don't base friendlies off of anything, Cam has openly said he sandbags, on top of that, didn't you nearly lose a set with Keith's puff? I'm not assuming you're alot worse then you actually are, in no way have I said you are, I'm just clearly stating my opinion, am I not allowed that?
Friendlies don't matter.
I haven't played Cam's Puff in tournament so what else do I have to go by other than an hour or two of playing it?

And yes, I got Uthrow rested AT LEAST 10 times that set because I was having an off day and missing L cancels. My Fox also dropped a match to EWB that day remember?. I guess you also forgot that I was FREEZING in Dylan's house. I borrowed his hoodie, was sitting on my hands between sets, and his Grandma even made me coffee and I was still cold.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I haven't played Cam's Puff in tournament so what else do I have to go by other than an hour or two of playing it?

And yes, I got Uthrow rested AT LEAST 10 times that set because I was having an off day and missing L cancels. My Fox also dropped a match to EWB that day remember?. I guess you also forgot that I was FREEZING in Dylan's house. I borrowed his hoodie, was sitting on my hands between sets, and his Grandma even made me coffee and I was still cold.
one rarely sees this much john-density in one post.

I approve.

Top Bottom