• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
where the **** did krow barton come from?

keith, you come up with the stupidest names. why not just krow?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if david mained marth, and came to tournaments, he would easily be power ranked.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
hey if i'm on the next update (im pretty sure i qualify at least so far....) just remember i did not use falco this period.

****in :jiggs:

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
fox is hurting my hands...

i can waveshine in place with good consistincy... not much constant waveshining back and forth though...

but i dont miss my wavedashes out of shines...

still cant shineWD out of sheild..

my hands hurt, **** marth not giving me any tech skizzle

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yo, me and Austin played some of the flashiest matches in the history of ever tonight. We spent entire rounds messing with edge cancelled reverse weak Nairs or just using them as combo starters to shine or Fsmash. RWNairs as edgeguards = hilarious.

Also, in Fox dittos, Uthrow -> WD back -> Dtilt is too good. haha

Austin is by far one of the the most innovative and technical people in this state and he's definitely way more talented and knowledgeable than people ever give him credit for. Feeling mad inspired after playing with him.

Top Bottom