• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that's my line plur. Every match I did win vs you I had to work so hard. Your ic's are amazing.

one day I'll actually be better than you at this game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol that song.

I'm back to being indecisive on my Fox or my Marth as a viable secondary after ****** so much easier with Fox in friendlies at TO6.

vZakat

Half Genie
zakaaaaat

upload some of me please if you can. thankssss
Can do. Do you want me to put your name as blackChris or truedarkness? I need to record more. Being able to look back at matches is really helpful. Though I need to play more too. *looks at plur* >_>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bring murf back from the grave. You barely see him. At least I barely see him outside of me playing him.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Can do. Do you want me to put your name as blackChris or truedarkness? I need to record more. Being able to look back at matches is really helpful. Though I need to play more too. *looks at plur* >_>
Yo I live really close as well! Like twenty minutes max I think I would also love to play/get recorded ;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Madden video was hilarious.

Get at me in Teams and Falcon dittos from TO6.

Chris, your Sheik is still your best character.

I slept from 2 pm yesterday until 5 am today. Get at my coma status.

I made Juan laugh so hard that he noticed my registration number was 42 and he told me that the reason why was because I was clearly the answer to life.

Andddd I don't really care about PR's anymore even though I should obviously be ranked due to results.

EDIT: Me vs Twitch friendlies from BAC2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWphUaCYzPw

lord karn

Smash Master
Lol that song.

I'm back to being indecisive on my Fox or my Marth as a viable secondary after ****** so much easier with Fox in friendlies at TO6.
I think I'm picking up both Marth and Falco as my official secondaries. I've been thinking about marth a lot lately and he still feels the most fluid of all characters to me (probably because I mained him for like 4 years).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i've played one marth ditto with theo.

on fod.

first stock zero to death.

last stock was my 2nd.

so dont tell me.

biakabatuka.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My Marth>your Marths.

MM me with anyone.

Especially sheik. I like comboing Sheik.

My Marth used to be aggro before Twitch got gayer lol. Maybe I'll find a way to bring that back.

Top Bottom