• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There'd still be consecutive hits combos lol.

I don't FULLY believe that anyway. Mango overestimates the smash metagame I think haha.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah snap, Melty Blood.

If you're going to drop smash for anything, that would be a good choice.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Ah snap, Melty Blood.

If you're going to drop smash for anything, that would be a good choice.
I know, it's fun. It's probably the closest to smash that a 2D fighter has gotten as far as how non-restrictive it feels.

I need my own copy. D: And figure out a main.

And Kevin, I actually feel like Mango is right, Smash DI is mad good for making combos harder.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Smash DI is great for that but eliminating a lot of combos? I dunno about all that.

I'd love to see someone good at breaking lots of combos with SDI though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol you read ONE move and you deserve a kill? thats what the game should be about... reading people...4 reads a match = a win does not seem very fun

keeping up your momentum in brawl is more fun because there is more they can do to escape.
lol stingers you know thats not how jiggs actually works. i'm just trying to get keith to play more melee.

the more players we have, the more potential for a 4-5 man payout. which means the more potential for my entry fee back.

:awesome:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I remember playing Josh's Falco one time with MArio and he Uthrew me and I quarter-circle DI'd the lasers or something and Mario ragaflaga-teleported from the DI.

Maybe that's a start?
All you gotta do is hold up though LOL.

But yeah Falco's Uthrow sucks.

But yeah really it is a good start.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah the game is not balanced yet...that doesn't change how bad it is.
but like, im sure it will get better. because as you said, it is not done

i just like getting on their cases.=]

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Played P:M over TO weekend with Snap and such.

Seems aight. Still feels like Brawl wanting to be Melee. And I doubt that will change. The physics just aren't the same between the two games.

But still, I like the fact that it's more fast paced. I'm interested to see the Brawl exclusive characters and see how they play, myself, since I only played characters I knew from melee.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Seems aight. Still feels like Brawl wanting to be Melee. And I doubt that will change. The physics just aren't the same between the two games.
thats because it is.

its obviously a modification to be more like melee. and the physics between PM and melee are the same, atleast for mutual characters. someone was able to extract the exact physics of the characters and translate it into PM

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really? I felt marth's timing for wave-dashing was a little off. This is why I said what I did.

I'll have to have more time with it. I'm more excited about the Lloyd Project. If only more people were willing to add more characters to these games.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, cool. Looking forward to the finished product.

As you can tell, thunda loved it, and I enjoyed what I played.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've already done that a lot to train him lol.

I think he's better now than when we used to train in that matchup so I dunno if I can do it anymore or not.

I would try but I'd hate to see what he'd do then.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pfffffffff

fff

hahahahahahahahahahah

wtffff

Top Bottom