• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Woooooooooooow

Super Childish Bros.

EDIT:
and on a serious note **** you josh.
And why is that, good buddy Zach?

Because you disagree with me about a match up or match ups? Doubtful.

Because you and Dylan mock every opinion I post, no matter how much more I've played the match or know about the characters, and I finally said something back about it? I'm guessing this is why.

Aside from calling the both of you out on being OBNOXIOUS to me on the boards, I haven't said a single negative word to either of you. I think you're both talented at the game and I don't make posts about your shortcomings, even though I could. I enjoy spending time with both of you and I don't know why you've made this into some personal issue. It's pretty unnecessary.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Woooooooooooow

Super Childish Bros.

EDIT:

And why is that, good buddy Zach?

Because you disagree with me about a match up or match ups? Doubtful.

Because you and Dylan mock every opinion I post, no matter how much more I've played the match or know about the characters, and I finally said something back about it? I'm guessing this is why.

Aside from calling the both of you out on being OBNOXIOUS to me on the boards, I haven't said a single negative word to either of you. I think you're both talented at the game and I don't make posts about your shortcomings, even though I could. I enjoy spending time with both of you and I don't know why you've made this into some personal issue. It's pretty unnecessary.
Yo **** you yo I'm tired of yo intelligence.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright now, enough of the squabbling. Josh is making efforts to work this out in some place that isn't here, so please do that or quit perpetuating the issue on the boards.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
it's too bad sheik's combos are just as bad.
He was just trolling anyway. He knows how I feel about that match up and how it's a pretty widely accepted 60/40 Sheik match up...at best. Just trying to kick up some fire after his Marth/Falcon debate fizzled.

And he knows that bull**** combo would never work. haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sheik Sandbag

50-50

Some of Snadbag's moves are full of salt. I was under the impression he was only full of sand.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I've been playing playing a lot of Falcon vs Robin Hood's Sheik lately, I feel like Falcon has a lot more options than I've originally thought. Just abuse speed to get grabs and react to everything, you can do it since you're Falcon. cc is gay though...

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I've been playing playing a lot of Falcon vs Robin Hood's Sheik lately, I feel like Falcon has a lot more options than I've originally thought. Just abuse speed to get grabs and react to everything, you can do it since you're Falcon. cc is gay though...
No offense to your friend, but play against a better Sheik and then tell me about your options while they are Tope chasing you, CC'ing your aerials, platform needle camping into Fair/Grabs and Ftilt'ing anything you to do typically into Fair.

I agree though, Fox is worse. I **** Falcon with Fox if I'm on point. Utilt and jab **** him up so bad on stage (not even mentioning the obvious Nair Shine Uthrow Usmash stuff).

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
It's impossible to have a 0:100 MU.
It's always 99:1 because it's possible to win. I saw the IC boards discussing the Ganon match up and saying that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There have been recent high-level Falcon opinions that Sheik vs Falcon is actually an even or maybe slightly good matchup for Falcon.

Just don't approach. Sheik has no approaches.

Yes I know she has needles but it's food for thought.

I think Falcon loses it but not by as much as I used to. Bair is stupid good vs Sheik and sometimes I feel like Falcon can punish harder off of a grab.

Sheik probably edgeuards better though.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
There have been recent high-level Falcon opinions that Sheik vs Falcon is actually an even or maybe slightly good matchup for Falcon.

Just don't approach. Sheik has no approaches.

Yes I know she has needles but it's food for thought.

I think Falcon loses it but not by as much as I used to. Bair is stupid good vs Sheik and sometimes I feel like Falcon can punish harder off of a grab.

Sheik probably edgeuards better though.
i officially hate the mbr now

Top Bottom