• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

strawhats

Smash Master
So....that top Mexican Fox, Javi, is attending Apex. The shenanigans will be strong at that tourney.

Also yeah rofl TGM3 results for this PR so far. At least it's always exciting. XD
EX (peach player) and possibly Javi's brother, Twin (aka Tuga) will be going to Apex as well.
Atlus is a beast for paying for their flights. If Tuga goes, that means the top 3 Mexican players will be representing their region.

Should be fun. Also about that PS sheild drop thing. I saw KDJ do something along those lines against Thorn and immediately roll OoS while PS a laser. I was like wtf?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
EX (peach player) and possibly Javi's brother, Twin (aka Tuga) will be going to Apex as well.
Atlus is a beast for paying for their flights. If Tuga goes, that means the top 3 Mexican players will be representing their region.

Should be fun. Also about that PS sheild drop thing. I saw KDJ do something along those lines against Thorn and immediately roll OoS while PS a laser. I was like wtf?
How in the world is Atlus even affording that lmao

Also I think in your scenario KDJ just PS'd while trying to roll past a laser?

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I learned a lot too as far as what I need to do

Tech skill being perfect is just necessary
Like this is just ridiculous I can't believe I haven't fixed this yet

But other than that Fox is just ridiculous and it makes me sad
I also need to manipulate platforms and understand why I'm doing so
And not approach just because I feel like it

But also approach just enough to keep them on their toes

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
0room you should play me on a non-LoZR setup at NCSU and we should talk about things there instead of online because I'd have to show you things to explain them to you.

Edit: Remind me I said this lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
fox makes us all sad.

i probably could have played more fox. but holy crap falcon, marth, and ganon were just too fun this tournament.

playing peter makes me happy.

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol yayuhzz
You missed the big discussion about that

Also
Peter
Who is he on here?
He was really fun to play, though it was frustrating that he uses the same color as I do :laugh:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
^
|

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL: :cool:
Hey Dark Hart.

We in there.
:bee:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like how kevin reserved the second post, but never used it for anything other than establishing it was reserved.

GofG

Smash Champion
i hear that dylan was my personal liason to the council

i also heard that he made the decision for me that he was okay to drive

i approve

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
honestly, i was pretty shaky about it.

but after this weekend, i'm pretty sure that dylan can do anything.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I heard some crazy **** went down this weekend.

sad I missed it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Top Bottom