• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
and @josh(i never responded.. got distracted by the warrior princess)

I have played at the top level at a rhythm game(everyone's favorite lame one), but I would just MUCH rather pick up my signature stevie ray vaughan texas blues american stratocaster and play some real guitar than the gay toy little plastic guitar. (i played gh2... could 5 star every song, every time, and 100%'d most of them, if you were wondering where I was at with it)

I know you're making an aerobic endurance point with DDR or w/e, but bottom line..... i think my fingers are plenty fast. I seem able to perform the most complex maneuvers on guitar ok(like sweep picking). . . but similarly, when I sit down and play guitar.. i don't just sweep scales all day because it is the sickest technical skill / hardest aspect of guitar... i play THE BLUES... cuz I like em(and got 'em??)

It's why I initially said that one sentence was a little subjective, and I'm not saying whatever ddr game = GH.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo! I like this game. Its mad fun.

I wanna play some peeps soon, like maybe DJ or cam or some Durham/Chapel Hill bro's. Getting done with Finals tomorrow and gonna have some time. Forgot how good melee was. Gotsa play.

Also, why ya'll fighting/debating?
Fighting game = beat opponent
Rhythm game = beat machine
That is one argument that is going on.

Games are hard...
especially Rhythm games...
That is other argument.
Both seem pretty valid.

But yeah. Melee is the ****.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
SALT POWERS?! all you did was try against me for the first time ever. then when i got gayed a couple times cuz i did stupid things i got mad for some reason i don't remember... then after that i just ran into your stuff. then you took advantage of it by camping the ledge. anyway what i'm trying to say is, keep doing it, i'll figure it out because i know you're not going to help me get better even though you always say you will.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
beyond?

anyway I don't mind helping lol just hit me up and we'll do theory and vids and stuff.

Twitch and I talk Melee from time to time and it pays off. He just likes to say it doesn't do anything when he's mad. <.< He learns more in his spare time thinking after playing me seriously anyway so this'll do him good.

vZakat

Half Genie
I wish PP was my brother so I could learn smash stuff from him and I could annoy him with ponies. Wait...I already do that. :awesome:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmao why is your font pink????

But yeah dude I discovered old Marth things about vs Fox today and how it works in the modern metagame. How anyone says Marth is dead is beyoooond me lol.

vZakat

Half Genie
It matches applebloom's bow. :)

If/when I get motivated to play this game again. I'm gonna make roy so awesome. And yeah, Marth's nowhere near died.

vZakat

Half Genie
I work 12-6 on saturday and even if I did go, I'd probably just play guilty gear with zoogstin. Assuming he shows.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i was thinking THO david, but i'd like to see you there too man. i haven't seen you since last august when i ended up at plurs after my court date. it's been too long bro.

Top Bottom