• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lollipops and brightly colored gum not ****ing welcome.

Not at MY training sessions.

EDIT: Lmao DJ I GET IT
Upon arrival a pair of headphones will be taped to your ears so you cant hear anyone.

If you can not provide your own music we will provide and MP3 player to you.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Upon arrival a pair of headphones will be taped to your ears so you cant hear anyone.

If you can not provide your own music we will provide an MP3 player to you.
Once Young Jeezy and Mike Jones are steadily hyping your cerebral cortex, you will have tech skill injected into your forearms for maximum performance.

There are, of course, minor side effects from the injections, such as excessive sweating, so be sure to remember to remove your dry clean only Yankees hat prior to playing.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol josh you should definitely come... the level of salt hasn't been high enuff at the last two. You should be able to provide a pretty high level that lol

:phone:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lol josh you should definitely come... the level of salt hasn't been high enuff at the last two. You should be able to provide a pretty high level that lol
Lmao you know I'm just teasing you.

But yeah, unless you spam Dsmash or hit me with firefox a bunch, I'll probably be pretty low sodium at a fest. ;] Only at tourney bs makes me really salty.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
come to the obx training sesh.. salt content is of a high concentration. not only are we surrounded by salt water, but I will pick jiggs and float around forever until I'm comfortable to bait a grab to uthrow rest. Go hard or go home *****ez, should have DI'd that ****.

DJRome

Smash Hero
What happened to the man who was stopped for having sodium chloride and a nine-volt in his car?
He was booked for a salt and battery.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"hey stingers, you and jim should totally like, mm me and nando, you know hes my real partner and all, you know"

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
How is challenging you to a mm with someone I teamed with more than chris being salty? Lol but I mean you already *****ed out and declined even thought jim was man enough to want to do it. Its all good tho, I make the money back with less than half of a day of work so its no need for me to be salty.. try again please

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
If I was salty about it I woulda just challenged both of them 1v1 but its not that serious. But trollers gonna troll and live under bridges.. it is a nc thread

Top Bottom