• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
eh, not really hate.

just a little tension and a few people purposefully trying to get on others nerves.

i still find it funny that even after a year, people don't understand ryan. or if they do, they post like they don't, trying to be "funny".

i wish theo had a car. i wanna play him more. he's such a funny guy. his falcon is sheik in falcons body.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im more then sure you guys are taking everything far too seriously.

You lost the only MM stingers and Jim agreed to, if you want another one, and they dont agree to it, thats smart imo

Its called the darksyde. Win it and quit it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There's a lot of real talk going on in this thread right now

:phone:

Editthoughts?
Cactus told me he couldn't touch Eggm's shield with Marth without getting shine OOS to stuff'd. With Fox it ***** harder than falco due to Fox also having a more threatening Usmash OOS and a bigger shine hitbox.

It's worth mastering with Falco too but it's more situational. Every tech helps honestly.

theo's pretty good, i like that kid
word

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

You lost the only MM stingers and Jim agreed to, if you want another one, and they dont agree to it, thats smart imo

what does this even have to do with anything? and this is a serious question, not trying to be an ******* or anything... I'm just wondering how this applied to anything

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero

define everything...

if you mean this situation on the boards then...you just don't understand me or ryan as well as you think we do.

if you mean the losing 50 dollars thing, then I think i took it a lot more serious than ryan is, but you guys seemed to be looking for a reaction out of ryan, who...didn't care cuz he has a job lol. I'd like to win my money back cuz my account is mad slim and i don't get paid again till june. I think i have the ability to do so, but jim and stingers have no obligation to give us that opportunity. nobody is implying that they have to.

but in general, the only reason i know to deny a mm is cause you're scared to lose it. thats why i deny them anyway.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks people are so "serious" when they respond to being called out.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
i was a lot saltier than sneak lol. but i didn't really post about it. sneak and nando are a real team. stingers is scared not only because he knows that in general nando is a better player than be, but that the two of them have a significant amount of team chemistry.

i personally want to do a run back once i get some money from my internship this summer. i feel that I can do better, and we came pretty close the last time. however, if you two end up accepting sneak and nando's offer, then i'd like to see that.

sneak and nando are right around the same level, just so you know. sneak taught the guy lol.

edit: lol this is chris on ashley's computer
teams wise yea cause im not that good in teams lol but in general sneak and I aren't close

just super saiyan 3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Cactus told me he couldn't touch Eggm's shield with Marth without getting shine OOS to stuff'd. With Fox it ***** harder than falco due to Fox also having a more threatening Usmash OOS and a bigger shine hitbox.

It's worth mastering with Falco too but it's more situational. Every tech helps honestly.

word
Thanks for responding kevin

And lolnando

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sneak, the fact u can't admit how salty u are is just making u look worse and worse lol.
sneak...i could care less about some melee player that is way above your level. im tryin to get money from NC scrubs, not OoS pros
You should, I hear they are providing Yankees hats and long, long faces.
is that sneak, talking about salt?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
that is like, the definition of salt...stay salty :cool:
If these aren't all looking for some semblance of retaliation/response out of ryan...i don't know what is.

NC could use a little hype and a little trash talk, but apparently when it happens, it's "too serious" for people to handle or something. I enjoyed our set, and I learned a lot from being a part of a set like that.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
**** talk is one thing

But like why do have to be a **** about it

**** talk should be like "I can beat you at smash because im better then you at smash"

Not "Your a troll you little gay ***** ****** **** **** rider ***** lil ******* ****** you suck your family sucks **** NC **** you **** way you guys"

I mean, im paraphrasing of course.

rhan

Smash Hero
Friendly **** talk draws no real feeling into it.

Hash **** talk is so much better. It's a better psychological tool due to the fact your emotions get pulled into the fray.

Just my 2 cents. Some people just shouldn't take most people so serious though.

vZakat

Half Genie
needs more trash talk but this is fun either way.

also I'm almost done with this set and it's cute.
I thought you didn't like cute things, PP. ;)

Trash talk where you're saying you are better than someone else is good because it makes them want to prove you wrong.

Trash talk that involves insults isn't good because although the person will want to prove you wrong, it can lead to bad feelings after that divide the community.

Just my 2 cents.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
did chris just say sneak and nando are close?
-super dead-

and when I troll, it is only to piss people off dylan. i appreciate u having faith in me, but i hope every single one of u gets mad reading all of my posts, tbqh.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
**** talk is one thing

But like why do have to be a **** about it

**** talk should be like "I can beat you at smash because im better then you at smash"

Not "Your a troll you little gay ***** ****** **** **** rider ***** lil ******* ****** you suck your family sucks **** NC **** you **** way you guys"

I mean, im paraphrasing of course.
And when did it resemble anything like this? Lol of course im the bad guy when I call people out. Stingers was trolling and I called it out and you guys try to twist it in everyway to make it seem like i'm just way to serious. Maybe you actually sit back and read my posts and how all I did was explain how I wasn't salty and called the situation what it was. Just some lame *** everyday trolling from nc.

Top Bottom