• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I need to be on the roy crew my roy goes hard. I was the first person on a setup of 4 to get the roy spike kill. was me sleepyk plur and twitch.
MY ROY *****.
:roymelee:

lord karn

Smash Master
I killed three people (my teammate and two others) with roy's fully charged neutral b at the same time. just ask toasty

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
@drpeepee- yeah we played several ganon dittos at my bro's place in chapel hill... it was a looonnggg time ago. You have improved greatly since.. was june 09 I think. I had just met you and I was watered up reaaallly good, jim/alex were there. But I did manage to jv-3 you ONE match in ganon dits, and I was talking some silly smack to you over it(denying to rematch for a min or 2). OBVIOUSLY it was the greatest day of my life since I am the only one who remembers this glorious moment. I have also been to 100x less smash events than others so, prob why I would even remember a silly thing like this. . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kevin is looking a little morton's over there with that roy
salty enough to throw money down!

that sounded like a challenge, kevin!

HOW YOU GONNA ACT?
throwin down some cash and ****** with roy

@drpeepee- yeah we played several ganon dittos at my bro's place in chapel hill... it was a looonnggg time ago. You have improved greatly since.. was june 09 I think. I had just met you and I was watered up reaaallly good, jim/alex were there. But I did manage to jv-3 you ONE match in ganon dits, and I was talking some silly smack to you over it(denying to rematch for a min or 2). OBVIOUSLY it was the greatest day of my life since I am the only one who remembers this glorious moment. I have also been to 100x less smash events than others so, prob why I would even remember a silly thing like this. . .
Ahhh I see. Good stuff man haha. Wouldn't mind doin it again sometime. =)

Roy vs Ganon MMs.. lol.. You guys are asking to get killed.

Roy's blood is gonna be on my fist once Im done with this insanity.
Ganon has never scared me. =)

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I looked but nobody was near the area :(

looks like i have to drive at least 4 hours if I want to smash :(

HOLLA

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if I recall correctly, you live near wilmington? if so, you should try talking to spoon.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I looked but nobody was near the area :(

looks like i have to drive at least 4 hours if I want to smash :(

HOLLA
You don't play Brawl....I'm just assuming. but Dublio lives in Jacksonville, if there are any Brawl+Melee tournaments you could car pool with him at least.

SK919

Deal with it
Hi flowing water. Atm I am all that is left of wilmington smash and my friend joey. Spoon dropped it. Please join us. I'm busy a lot but I'd like to play an old school legend.

919-358-6051

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Wow so is only a 2 hour drive!? Now I am pumped! I will Most def go to Raleigh to smash then once I get my car.

Since when am I a legend? I suck compared to y'all now I have touched the game in like 2 years :(. I'll get my quick fingers back though.

Wilmington is only like an hour drive right? Money, I need to train up again. Dr peepe's Falco is a thing of beauty good stuff reppin him man!

HOLLA

*CT*

Smash Lord
That's great news, I am confirmed to be going to Summer school and back at NCSU in the Fall or planning on it, meaning I'll be living in Raleigh from now on most likely and a small chance that I'll be living i Chapel Hill, I'm excited to improve my Melee and Brawl skills.

0Room

Smash Lord
Since when am I a legend? I suck compared to y'all now I have touched the game in like 2 years :(. I'll get my quick fingers back though.
But I'm pretty sure you'll pick it up again quickly. Quick fingers+Smart sense=Winning
Without the Charlie Sheen

Top Bottom