• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
uhhhh

john lives in deadzone SC, aka where i live.

who cares if he's from SC, the ONLY tournies he goes to are NC ones.

he lives like 25 minutes from the NC border, so why not? it's just one more person to try and beat and be competitive with.

anyone saying no is gay

also josh, i've four stocked adam in tournament, does that mean he shouldn't be third? no, because individual matches where things just don't go your way happen. i'm pretty sure you'd never four stock him in tourny again.

mott *****. dats my *****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I have no problem with SC being eligible. I just don't think Mott has performed well enough to be on. That's all I meant. I thought since we let Yay on we had already combined the Carolina PR's. Sorry for not clarifying. I hope he keeps showing up and keeps ******.

And I'm going to be hopefully moving soon. I just got back from Austin and unless I change my mind, I'm going to move there as soon as I can.

This community has shown me how it feels about me many times over at this point so I have no doubt that it will be fine without me.

Regardless, it's something I need to do for me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
For all we know it might kindle a scene in SC :o and make more people come to NC for tournaments. Maybe, just maybe.
nah if they're on our own PRs why do they need to start their own stuff up?

I have no problem with SC being eligible. I just don't think Mott has performed well enough to be on. That's all I meant. I thought since we let Yay on we had already combined the Carolina PR's. Sorry for not clarifying. I hope he keeps showing up and keeps ******.

And I'm going to be hopefully moving soon. I just got back from Austin and unless I change my mind, I'm going to move there as soon as I can.

This community has shown me how it feels about me many times over at this point so I have no doubt that it will be fine without me.

Regardless, it's something I need to do for me.
It's debatable but Karn and I both tentatively believe he's performed well enough to be ranked somewhere this period I think. It all comes down to whether we should count him as NC or not. Most people seem okay with it but I'd rather we move ahead on the issue as a state and not leave people grumbling about it.

and josh, if you do move away then I hope you are really happy where you go. =)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
le sigh

you will be missed josh

but i feel ya/ kinda envy you

i would like to move out of this state as well :/

no disrespect to the place, but i want something new.

0Room

Smash Lord
I understand that one. But at least NC has a pretty great smash community.
Even though I never go >_>

I'm sorry guys, I just get really burned out by big tournaments.
Pound V wrecked me, flame wise, until about a week after the 19th.

Josh, where are you going?

*CT*

Smash Lord
I plan on moving to S.Korea and go to grad school there eventually.... in like 1o years. If not my back up is moving to the WC with a blood brother.

lord karn

Smash Master
nooooo Josh.

And I don't know what you mean by favoritism in these prs. . . If you think something is wrong bring it up. We might have overlooked something, because we didn't have ANY bracket to work with when making these.

moTT

Smash Cadet
I retract my request; I haven't done enough to be on. Yeah, I have wins over Sleepy and Karn, but I need to go to more tournaments, and it wouldn't be such a bad idea to ****ing start placing higher than 13th. Oh and Cam, gimme dat $5 MM if we don't cross paths in bracket at G6 III :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well Mott Karn PM'd me a bit ago and we agreed that it'd be fine to have you on here lol. 13th with OOS seems good to me....if you choose not to be on it's your call though but you could be.

moTT

Smash Cadet
Well Mott Karn PM'd me a bit ago and we agreed that it'd be fine to have you on here lol. 13th with OOS seems good to me....if you choose not to be on it's your call though but you could be.
Ok, sure. Cam: Can't wait.

Top Bottom