• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
if you guys think THAT'S a tease, get this.

i'm taking a shower right now.

yeah. hot steamy water cascading off my body.

picture that.
.............................................aaaahhh...all done.

I will try my best to make it each week.
Also pp I have too much **** in my house and too many hd t.vs.
No room for setups.
looooooooooool **** moo.

anime's amazing never.

I feel like I just got dwamed on, but I don't know if that's a word

EDIT: wtf I'm close to 8000 posts

EDIT AGAIN: lol at Kevin favoriting this XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBg1Sb0ej8&feature=feedf
who wouldn't favorite it?

oh yeah

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

-
twin_A

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
nando is so much better then $mike

-PP
LOL get out of here XD

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

-lookas
LOOOOOOOOL you remember that XDDD

Theo, what does that mean?

-lookas
THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER

brawl is so much better than melee

-pp
no

okay guys, what do you think about mott potentially being on the PRs? He's SC like Yay, so I guess that kinda establishes a precedent, but he doesn't live here half the time like Yay does, though he attends our stuff somewhat regularly. SC also doesn't really have a PR.....

He may be able to make it on but I'm not sure and haven't asked Karn about it yet. Just trying to see if it'd get us killed or not looool.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1. Someone please explain this to me I don't get it. Kevin if you don't, I will call you.

2. moTT? I mean I like the guy, but sleepyk has been to more NC tourneys than he has, sleepyk should be on our PRs, right?

moTT

Smash Cadet
You should've been at G6 II DJ, you suck. =( *Inserts pre-MM johns about not having an answer for sheik* It's all good though, guys. I thought my situation would be the same as Yay, but since I don't have a part-time "residency," if that's the fine line between Yay and I, it's all good. I never meant to ruffle anyones feathers or anything like that. :oneeye:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
it's not really combining NC and SC, it's just adding moTT to the yay bandwagon

I love moTT, but I wanna see how committed he is to NC tourneys before we talk about it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From my pm to karn about the subject:

I mean it makes the rankings more competitive, which is nice, but I guess we need to draw a line somewhere to keep this from becoming the NC and surrounding area PRs lol. I would be alright with letting Mott on simply because there's literally no scene in SC, but I don't know if that's actually fair when the surrounding areas don't exactly have vibrant scenes either.....

Mott also doesn't really get involved with any of us so he kinda seems like some random outsider. Maybe we should have him make a case to NC as to why he feels like he's a part of the community? Or is that putting him on the public chopping block unnecessarily?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
No disrespect meant to Mott, I think he's really talented, but I 4 stocked him in tournament at the first G6. Before anyone johns for him, he beat Karn that same tournament.

Congrats to everybody who made it. I'm kinda glad I'm off. The politics/favoritism behind these make me not really wanna play.

Hopefully by the time this gets updated again, not only will I be done with this game, but I'll have left this state.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
No disrespect meant to Mott, I think he's really talented, but I 4 stocked him in tournament at the first G6. Before anyone johns for him, he beat Karn that same tournament.

Congrats to everybody who made it. I'm kinda glad I'm off. The politics/favoritism behind these make me not really wanna play.

Hopefully by the time this gets updated again, not only will I be done with this game, but I'll have left this state.
Motts really good at this video game.

Top Bottom