• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I'm back in ocean city (MD) now, working in bethany beach (DE) and the Dogfish Head brewery is nearby so they have a lot if their better/stronger beers around here. I'm sure not many if you like hoppy brews but their 90 minute IPA could be the best pale ale in the nation, and at 9% it won't leave you hangin :)
mmmmmmmmmmmm

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAO I love you DJ

Also I dunno man I must cheat obv <3

Also also making Theo rage in that video of my friendlies is one of the best things you've ever done lmao

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
btw tell HarriettheGuy that you're a brawl player and he'll go easy on you, and then you'll get the win...

I can tell you the story later...

I have too many pointless stories from playing this game...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i heard ally was in the same pool as brood and m2k..... that is completely ******** if thats true. i have heard luzly pools in both games. is plank trolling? or am i being trolled by other people?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S TIME

ihsfslfgdffskl.

Last minute note studying and then I'm out early to sleep!

0Room

Smash Lord
yeah....dwam.

good luck 0room. you may have a shot against renth cuz of my ganon experience?

maybe...?
Lol chris
You've ***** me every time we've played
EVERY TIME.

At least with Ganon
But I've been talking to Kage about the match up and stuff so we'll see what happens

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah...and i'm pretty sure renth is still better than me :(

he may be rusty though, as i don't think he's played much in pennsylvania. i could easily be wrong though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, that's probably the only pool where it's pretty obvious who the 3 are who are "meant" to get out of pools.

but all it takes is 4 good techchases, 0room. one grab on ganon can lead to anything. and i think you have a shot vs foxlisk too. same concepts: get a grab, and proceed to **** the space animal (falco, in his case)

0Room

Smash Lord
yeah, that's probably the only pool where it's pretty obvious who the 3 are who are "meant" to get out of pools.

but all it takes is 4 good techchases, 0room. one grab on ganon can lead to anything. and i think you have a shot vs foxlisk too. same concepts: get a grab, and proceed to **** the space animal (falco, in his case)
Yeah man.
I've been playing a lot lot lot of games.
I wanna be that upset.

But yeah knee->dthrow->knee is so **** against Fox/Falco

Renth

Smash Hero
yeah...and i'm pretty sure renth is still better than me :(

he may be rusty though, as i don't think he's played much in pennsylvania. i could easily be wrong though.
I haven't been playing at all, I'm taking this shizz seriously though.

Serious note, Black Chris find me at the venue and play me for awhile. I've been waiting to meet you.

edit: blah i hate spacies.

ROFLLL BlackChris, if you are not black and your name is black chris i'm going to die of laughter.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I haven't been playing at all, I'm taking this shizz seriously though.

Serious note, Black Chris find me at the venue and play me for awhile. I've been waiting to meet you.

edit: blah i hate spacies.

ROFLLL BlackChris, if you are not black and your name is black chris i'm going to die of laughter.
play me!!... i wanna see how i do vs more ganons since i play chris all the time

Renth

Smash Hero
play me!!... i wanna see how i do vs more ganons since i play chris all the time
Find me, believe it or not i'm a pretty nice guy. I'll be the really cute guy with the white hoodie with black dots on it wearing my Pound 4 name tag.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I've wanted to meet you too renth. Your "bored" vids are part of what convinced me to stay a ganon main.

you'll see whether I'm black or not at the venue

:ganondorf:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lol my pools are gonna be hard

Greg
Ihavespaceballs
Renth
Foxlisk
I wouldn't sweat it, son. That pool is rough. haha

G-reg is out of practice but his combos are still raw. IHSB is fast (for a Samus) and very technical but not impossible. Renth is out of practice but he's still Ganon and he's still really good. Foxlisk's Falco definitely isn't bad either.

0Room

Smash Lord
I wouldn't sweat it, son. That pool is rough. haha

G-reg is out of practice but his combos are still raw. IHSB is fast (for a Samus) and very technical but not impossible. Renth is out of practice but he's still Ganon and he's still really good. Foxlisk's Falco definitely isn't bad either.
Yeah dude.
But like I said I'm gonna play as hard as I can and try to get out of that pool.
VGbootcamp wants to record G-reg vs Renth, but they should be recording me vs Renth ;)

That's the kind of mindset I'm trying to go in with.
And besides Renth, you have been playing a lot longer than I have, and have a lot more experience, so of course you don't need to practice as much lol.

TL;DR
LET'S DO THIS
LEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
JENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom