• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
This is RANDOM but ...

I miss you Forest !
I miss you Travis !
I miss you Ali ! ( Who I personally think deserves at least 4th on the PR's )

It's been too long now

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
ganondorf's dash attack kills extremely early and has ridiculous priority.
Lol, not really when you compare it to the rest of his moveset. Best thing about dash attack imo is a quick high priority hitbox with surprising range when used as soon as the dash animation starts (opponent is close).

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Adderall is MDMA aka legal speed.
Just looked it up, you're right. I always figure it was basically legal cocaine, since you get the same feeling. Sounds bad, I know...

On topic, I hope to be on these soon. If I do well at at Asheboro, 99% Melee, and do well in pools at Pound, I'm sure I have a spot. Maybe 2/3 will work.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i hope that pound will not count towards prs for obvious reason. im making it to bracket by ****** pp and then the prs would be all kinds of ****ed up

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol pre-Twitch times

Also, I just watched Mango vs Kage, and I feel like... well... Mango shouldn't have lost. It's like when the Red Socks finally won the World Serious after all those years; it shouldn't have happened.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was really weird watching it in person. I just kept wondering "why....?" I am pretty positive Kage knew the matchup better than Mango did so that played a huge part in the outcome.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It was really weird watching it in person. I just kept wondering "why....?" I am pretty positive Kage knew the matchup better than Mango did so that played a huge part in the outcome.
I can tell, but the difference between match 2 and 3 seems so... ****ed up to me personally. mango should've also won the first match... idk

lol I agree and I saw your youtube comment on Mango vs. Kage the third match, you used the same analogy :p
lol it's the first think that popped into my head. And you're getting better at Melee, bro. Our Falco vs Marth set was epic

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Speaking of good sets, Twitch finally got my Falco to one stock a few times today. Then I 4 stocked him a few times. =p

Kid watched my set vs Lucky and learned a few things hahaha. XD

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Marth is gay lol but that means it's good, and work on Fox too, my brother's catching up to you =P
Haha Marth is a gay character but he's my best so I definitely gotta keep playing him and trying to get good :p. And yeah Noah is getting a lot better I'm happy to see that, my Fox just makes a lot of mistakes I think I would do a lot better if I didn't SD so much >_< no johns though

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Haha Marth is a gay character but he's my best so I definitely gotta keep playing him and trying to get good :p. And yeah Noah is getting a lot better I'm happy to see that, my Fox just makes a lot of mistakes I think I would do a lot better if I didn't SD so much >_< no johns though
Hey, marth is one of my mains too lol

Noah just needs to wave-shine consistently and he'll be good, he's mad smart and really unpredictable.

remember when suiciding was my problem? lol now it's just getting better at reads & consistent tech skill. You'll get there bro, promise

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Also, I just watched Mango vs Kage, and I feel like... well... Mango shouldn't have lost. It's like when the Red Socks finally won the World Serious after all those years; it shouldn't have happened.
Every part of this is pure bullsh*t.

It's like the underdog never deserves a win. And when it actually happens, people make up sh*t to back up why it shouldn't have happened.

And the Red Sox. I honestly don't even know what to say. Sometimes you really are insanely ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom