• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings - February 11th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i play peach because she didnt require wavedashing or l cancelling and i used to be terrible at that stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhhhh, I get it. You're a making a reference to that game I quit because I'm evil.

I ***** you on Melee Brinstar though.

Shades of Falco still inspires me with its new music.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
to an extent thats why i play marth, if i space properly and punish when i can, who needs wavedashing

then again, marth dashing and wavedashing all over FD looks like someone having siezure, or usain Bolt on some kinda drugs

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ohhhhh, I get it. You're a making a reference to that game I quit because I'm evil.
Not as evil as Jim...
who erased a video of me beating him off our youtube account...
I really liked that video too :(

Gardevior

Smash Lord
only takes 4 frames (yay framedata thread)

also - roy counter is... too good
Yeah, but when Ganondorf is above you, you don't think "Okay, so counter takes 4 frames to get out; he's probably going to stomp so I have frame advantage and I can follow up counter with x y and z." You think "OH MY GOD THERE IS A GANONDORF ABOVE ME RUN! RUN! RUUUUUUNNNNN!"

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Yeah, but when Ganondorf is above you, you don't think "Okay, so counter takes 4 frames to get out; he's probably going to stomp so I have frame advantage and I can follow up counter with x y and z." You think "OH MY GOD THERE IS A GANONDORF ABOVE ME RUN! RUN! RUUUUUUNNNNN!"
more like how the eff was ur spacing so bad ganon is ABOVE you... i want him wayyy to the side...

but duh he'll be above if in middle of say an uptilt combo

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol if that ever happens in a real match I'll absolutely ****. It would be a complete falco failure haha

That combo works with warlock punch also.

null55

Smash Master
the unholy combo *****.

down b to down b spike.... MMMMGGGGGGODDD

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
right around 80% or so... if i catch a stomp i just throw out a punch, DI infront usually gets you killed, if i was actually good i could jump after the stomp to move/aim the punch

i try for this like once a match, its too fun

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stomp to FP is the Tapion combo.

Also, everyone play Moo's Falcon and watch him try to do the most ridiculous combo ever. He only has one he goes for and you'll all flip out if he somehow gets it off. It's pretty funny.

<3 Daddy Zeus Cow Thunder

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think they should be after this duke. but still include the last 5. so like. . . asheboro ncsu duke herb duke

null55

Smash Master
lol i was playing Robert's Marth with my Falcon, i grabbed him at like 0% and i chased his tech forward with a Falcon punch... too ****

GofG

Smash Champion
why is stingers pr'd and i'm not

usually do not complain about prs ever because lol

but there are like, at least several people worse than me and better than stingers

edit: why didn't the thread title get updated, i completely forgot there were new prs

vZakat

Half Genie
The only reason I'm a little surprised stingers is on is because I didn't thing he has been to enough stuff. I could be wrong though, I'm not at anything.

GofG

Smash Champion
no i don't want it

i don't deserve it and... well i feel there are other people who deserve it better

but w/e i'm not on the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom