• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i got 3rd at my 2nd tourney...pp won all his tourneys from the start of the game...foxy won his first tourney...

DUB

Smash Lord
A lot of the time I've been in position to win a tourney something has came up. Time, splits, etc etc... :(

Soon enough Ima make one mine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I won starting in like June lol. Ali/Karn were winning in their areas before me I think.

Ali was better than me but lost to Bill at Billfests in 08(<3 Bill). Ali would probably be the best if he ever came back, but Peter quit so he has no ride and no one to practice with.

Also, Sushi Man should've beaten me in January 09, but I sold my soul and MK dittoed him. He officially beat me at Stongertron I think.....I feel like he beat me before that but I don't remember when it would've happened.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You don't main ROB. You main MK.

Your MK beat me in a MM and serious set bo5 after the tournament had finished. I'm telling you right now you're better.

I don't know what more you need to hear.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rob is still my best character though, mk is just mk

you're still better then me i just play a better characte. can't have that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL your MK has improved a lot. If you tighten your game up a little more your ROB and MK will be even skillwise(if they aren't already).

Marth is a better character than ROB so since you took 2 games off of me and nearly won the tournament and then whupped me with a better character more than I beat you then you must be a lot better than me, right?

-good fucin logic

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're right DUB. I am.

I'm not fully quitting until after Pound 4/January, but I'm done entering singles(and probably doubles soon) of Brawl tournaments right now. I still plan on helping everyone learn to fight Marth before I go though.

DUB

Smash Lord
You're right DUB. I am.

I'm not fully quitting until after Pound 4/January, but I'm done entering singles(and probably doubles soon) of Brawl tournaments right now. I still plan on helping everyone learn to fight Marth before I go though.
I honestly didn't think you'd drop out. All good.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
You're right DUB. I am.

Man... You will be officially missed when you offically are gone. Whenever you're in the area and others have got their MM's and practice in with you, I'd like to perfect my marth experience and beat up other marths who look down on NC. You'll still be going to tournies in general right?

ldpk aka anthony is back.

I've always been back... i've just never really gotten a ride... most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom