• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Seth is the only person who has voted for Stongers to take over the PRs. If we can get a few more votes on the issue from some people then I'll let Stongers have full control of this thread.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I fully support the notion of giving Stingers rights to control the PRs and whatever responsibility it may hold.

Regardless of my actions and posts previously, I think he can do it right.

And if anyone that isn't PP is going to head the PRs, I think that they should create a new topic for it. Closing this one in the process.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I vote for Foxy to be on the panel. He hosts biweeklies at State so he'll have insight to who has improved a lot and who has declined.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I don't see how he wouldn't know what's going on. During the school year, we'd play Brawl everyday so he knows the game pretty well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It matters because it puts him in charge of editing the PRs as it needs to be, should he be chosen.

What could a mod do? I don't think they have the power to put another user in charge of someone's topic. Unless you mean to have him edit it under your name.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I'm for Stingers, for whatever it's worth.

EDIT:

@Jon: Totally agree with you, but no one is going to respect Foxy because he's only been playing for like what, a few months tops? He's changed a lot from being someone who's just good at Brawl to actually having some personal investment in it, and yeah, you're right, hosting a tournament series, and lol, winning one of them gives him a really good perspective for the current scene.

Foxy

Smash Master
Although I can't attend tournaments at the moment I think I'd be good for the panel... considering I already do the same job for Melee, and pretty much every Brawl update I've gone and compiled results on my own to do PR's myself anyways.

In terms of credentials, I guess now that I have a tourney win under my belt and have hosted tournaments and played with a lot of PR'd players there's no reason for me to be excluded for being a non-Brawl player (although I'm really still Melee-only).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This being an older thread just gives it traditional value. It also has all of the old PRs already on it. Stongers can change whatever he wants to(since he seems to be the unanimous vote for OP holder) when he gets control of the PRs.

Stongers, I'll put in the request for it sometime today.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Karn: I don't think Omni will move to Chapel Hill. He has classes at Wake Tech during the school year.

@Sushi: When do you graduate? Hurry up and come to State with Shady.

Hey guys, I played Melee a few days ago and 4 stocked Keith's Jiggs. LOLS

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Ilove is truly an amazing player, and I can't wait until he gets more active to see how far up the list he can shoot!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I don't want to make a new thread for awhile (only tournies since this has been updated was that duke one, and I'm assuming a state biweekly). Only problem is if I don't, NC Brawl has no place to really talk about anything, so...

Edit: Foxy, Rag, and Karn are the 3 I want personally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom