• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUB

Smash Lord
Theres a lot of Snake/MKs in NC now. I'm kinda surprised the PRs aren't a little more character diverse here.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Theres a lot of Snake/MKs in NC now. I'm kinda surprised the PRs aren't a little more character diverse here.

Metaknight and solid snake are numbers one and two on the Super smash brothers brawl teir list.

you dont like the way Mk looks?

play snake.

dont like explosions?

play metaknight.

if everyone had this mentality this game would be more fun.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
And because he's top tier
lol dude falco is so much better.

i play wario because hes more fun. hes going to go so far down tier wise now no one good is playing wario fiction plays IC's and Reflex plays...wolf...

like...mits....

anyone with any common sense that played wario now plays MK.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
NC could use some more BOWSA. I'll fortress and f-air my way through anyone if I have to.................except that **** DDD and Falco, lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I support Stongers in this if he agrees to change the title of his tournament in some way to reflect the fact that his mom is pretty.....mmmmmm

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
I vote for stingerz to resume duties of this thread. Based on he is prolly the best brawl player in nc.

We might as well vote for new panelist since karn and bill don't really care about the game in general and pp is quiting. Just saying people that care about brawl should be on the board of panelists or whatever.

And I'd like to add that Pyrospark and Sushiman need to come to more tournies. You guys are too good and we need the meta knight practice.

Made this post earlier just thought I'd clean it up a bit.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
either duo or mits should be included...although they are not active on the boards, they are active in the scene and, if willing, they could provide some valuable information...

someone from sp, probably rag...

stingers can organize the whole thing if he wants...i see nothing wrong in that...

karn is still a valuable member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom