• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I'll still be going to tournaments, but after I teach everyone to fight Marth(may take a while at this rate), then I doubt I'll play much.

I'll give you all of the experience you need, LDPK. =)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll still be going to tournaments, but after I teach everyone to fight Marth(may take a while at this rate), then I doubt I'll play much.

I'll give you all of the experience you need, LDPK. =)
:o PP We should just all live at your place like a dojo and learn that marth exp.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Snake = 10x better than Diddy

Edit: @Ledger, my avatar is Kirby because he's f*cking adorable, but my icon has Falco.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know why you would want that, unless you like to watch Marths.

I'm going to try and get everyone better vs Marth, and they'll have Casanova(Devin) from SC to play against in tournament.

Also, Marth isn't that good.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Yo Rag, I'm really happy for you. I'mma let you finish charging that Donkey Punch, but......

JK LASER pew pew

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
It's a bad thing in Brawl, since the actual "approaching" part usually takes anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds and ability to perfect shield like a machine.

And Falco in particular can just reset the process by using a lagless Side->B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom