• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Huh, hes gotten better. He plays alot differently than I do, which is interesting. Hes still needs to apply more pressure to snake when he finaly approaches, but his camp game is decent.

Duo55

Smash Ace
he 2-0 razor in winner bracket. But its kool, when duo beats ally in the mm at herb... or was it pund 4? well when ever he beats um, they will say duo is da best fox
Or maybe I'll beat him at both :o lol jk we'll see what happens. Apparently I don't know how good razor is, never noticed him before now. All I know is that he plays snake... and I don't lose to snake, so I don't consider him a threat.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Huh, hes gotten better. He plays alot differently than I do, which is interesting. Hes still needs to apply more pressure to snake when he finaly approaches, but his camp game is decent.
Huh? I think I'm a mix of both Sam and you Duo xD

Then again I didn't have the attention span (right now) to watch all the videos.

He makes me want to shine more

lord karn

Smash Master
Or maybe I'll beat him at both :o lol jk we'll see what happens. Apparently I don't know how good razor is, never noticed him before now. All I know is that he plays snake... and I don't lose to snake, so I don't consider him a threat.
I took a match from you at HERB2 with Snake. @_@

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Snake is broken as ****. I hit someone from 0% the other day with 3 up tilts and an ftilt then dj'd a nair in front of their recovery and they died.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Yo, me and Keith went to go eat at the dining hall yesterday and we saw that kid in one of my classes that looks like PP.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol there is no reason to get cargo spiked at 40%

just hold Up if a DK cargo grabs you and it counts as a separate input every frame. seriously. like at 0% hold up and you wont even make it to DKs back before you break out

Duo55

Smash Ace
lol there is no reason to get cargo spiked at 40%

just hold Up if a DK cargo grabs you and it counts as a separate input every frame. seriously. like at 0% hold up and you wont even make it to DKs back before you break out
wow, really? How do you know so much about this game stingers? Seriously, your gonna hafta teach me more, because its becoming more and more apparent that I don't know anything about this game. : [

Duo55

Smash Ace
I knew that.

I know so much random stuff, too.
hey karn, would it be cool if me and mits came to yalls appartment friday night to chill and play smash b4 the tourney? Maybe you can show me some of this random stuff in the process. If yall have plans I understand.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Random facts time I'm bored

GaW has a queue in his hammer memory that's 2 spaces long. IE. If he gets a 9, he can't get a 9 the next 2 hammers.

Ganondorf was supposed to have IASA on his Fair, which would've made him ****loads better, but the programmers ****ed up.

Falcon can go underneath Battlefield and Smashville and not die, as well as lots of other stages.

If you go from underneath Brinstar, you can walljump on the little bubbly things.

MK can uair 3 times in one short hop

Olimar has different chances of pulling different pikmin depending on the type of terrain he's standing on.

GaW's Bthrow, Uthrow, and Dthrow animations are the same. Only fthrow is different.

I'm sure most of you knew most of those things but I can't think of anything else right now :3 but theres tons of stuff lol

Duo55

Smash Ace
Random facts time I'm bored

GaW has a queue in his hammer memory that's 2 spaces long. IE. If he gets a 9, he can't get a 9 the next 2 hammers.

Ganondorf was supposed to have IASA on his Fair, which would've made him ****loads better, but the programmers ****ed up.

Falcon can go underneath Battlefield and Smashville and not die, as well as lots of other stages.

If you go from underneath Brinstar, you can walljump on the little bubbly things.

MK can uair 3 times in one short hop

Olimar has different chances of pulling different pikmin depending on the type of terrain he's standing on.

GaW's Bthrow, Uthrow, and Dthrow animations are the same. Only fthrow is different.

I'm sure most of you knew most of those things but I can't think of anything else right now :3 but theres tons of stuff lol
that was interesting, and somewhat useful.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
DK can go under smashville.

And the GW's judgment cannot be a 1 the first time he uses it each stock. After that it can't be the last 2 numbers he got.

lol pp

lord karn

Smash Master
hey karn, would it be cool if me and mits came to yalls appartment friday night to chill and play smash b4 the tourney? Maybe you can show me some of this random stuff in the process. If yall have plans I understand.
Yeah, that's definitely cool. I'll teach you how to DI like a pro.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Holding down actually works faster for some reason. We tested it in the back room.

Seth I think he wargasm'd me. Your sig is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom