• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Noob" Jigglypuff Stage Discussion (Week 7 - Norfair)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I believe it should be, stop being a scrubby NorCal player. =p
NJ pretty much bans everything and hates whenever people use counterpick stages.

People rooted for a Metaknight to beat Jigglypuff on Delfino. It was pretty sad actually. I was the Jigglypuff btw.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
NJ pretty much bans everything and hates whenever people use counterpick stages.

People rooted for a Metaknight to beat Jigglypuff on Delfino. It was pretty sad actually. I was the Jigglypuff btw.
As a fellow New Jersiean, I find this news quite shocking.

How did you do?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I intend to spark some legitimate conversation on our boards once again, and the stage and match up discussions are key factors to achieving this.

New stage and write up tomorrow. I'll also take time to update/add onto existing write ups.

Limeee

Smash Champion
sorry for the bump but i'm planning to be a jigglypuff user and wouldn't halberd be a good CP because you could go under the stage and Uair combo?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
True, but rest isn't exactly the safest thing as opposed to Snake's utilt

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Yeah, Halberd is too small for something like Jigglypuff to survive on. Also when you're going at the opponent from below they can attempt to spike you(humiliation) or they can merely jump.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Another thing to add is that there are two parts to the level, the one with sharking and another that I don't really like all that much. Seems like my last post was a little stating-the-obvious heh

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Rest-sharking is awesome. The sides are really good for gimping. I wouldn't choose this over Japes for any reason.

Veril

Frame Savant
Why are you discussing (not really discussing but w/e) a stage that gets banned all over the place?

We should discuss Japes.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Rhymes with *****.

A certain KO if fastfallers fall into the water on the left side. Camp the left side and you will certainly win.

Rollout catches the ledge every time.

Dsmash can be useful, since it may push people into the water.

Sing-cancelling ledges is viable.

Shark to your heart's content!!!!

How about Drillkicking them to make em stay in the water??

Never challenge people on the middle platform. It's like you're actually on FD.

Rest is SAFE to do over water inbetween the left and middle platform gap.

I think second-best stage for Jiggly, barring Rainbow Cruise. Those counterpicking *******s can't ban both.

Top Bottom