• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next UK Smash Tournament?

VA

Smash Hero
can you hear that? it's the sound of bitter bitter bullet bill crying alone with his eyesight gone.

VA

Smash Hero
I've seen it, it's really not as cool. BUT NOT ONE CARES WHAT VA SAYS APPARENTLY? I recorded a load of matches of me playing beast in terrible 50hz quality on awful cam the other day. Anyone want to see ;)

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
hahahahaha Yoshi is so pish

Sean Ross- you are on son, £5 and I might just pull out my Roy for the banter so watch out. You still play poker btw?
Nice one, be prepared to lose that £5, and aye I still play poker but I've not play it 4 a while and I can't even play it online because of my f*cking firewall:mad:

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
lol fiend are you gonna keep that as your avi, ever since you posted it in the scottish thread? well w/e cuz it is Yoshi and that makes auto-win :p

anyways, plans for next tourneys in UK... Dundee plz lol seriously I have never heard of a scottish brawl tourney ever happening. I really want one and I probably cant host. Also I cant travel atm cuz my EMA for school hasnt started yet and I havent got my weekend job yet >.<

COEY

Smash Lord
Ross when you coming down again?

Btw VA i care, as i also love ledge cancling. Congratz i hope you cleaned up after wards before carrying on though.

Kone

Smash Master
Alreet all :). Im looking into hosting a tourney. Ive been unactive as of late. What would be preferable? melee or brawl? img uessing melee. How many people are still active and would turn up? as per my normal tourneys housing is available and free.

Lv
ed

Mr P

Smash Ace
Alreet all :). Im looking into hosting a tourney. Ive been unactive as of late. What would be preferable? melee or brawl? img uessing melee. How many people are still active and would turn up? as per my normal tourneys housing is available and free.

Lv
ed
wow this is a surprise, good stuff. I would probably go depending on the date and money etc. Oh yeah and it HAS to be melee.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I would defiantly be there Ed, I would prefer Melee and I'm sure most of the community would to.

On a side note I'll most probably be going to Sunderland uni coming next year, studying Geography, is it any good lol? i have been soo lazy havn't even look at it

J03

Smash Master
Wow, good to see you on the boards again Ed, how you doing?

Its pretty much melee or bust for most of the UK community.

Seeing as there havent been any tourneys as of late, hosting one should have a 20-30 turnout. Maybe more who knows.

As for dates, theres supposably a tourney in in late November and some people seem to have exams in Dec/Jan but imo you'd only lose a handful of people if you hosted in December.

Ps Good **** lad

COEY

Smash Lord
You know i'm there dude. Nice seeing you on the boards again, melee mate if that's ok.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'd go, depends on if I was allowed which I probably will be.

Kone

Smash Master
Sorry for lack of replies guys. I wont have the internet till tuesday properly in my house so ill star tposting properly then. Been busy on teacher training so havent had time for smash as of late.

What tourneys are planned at the moment and where? Im fine with it being melee but need 20+ people for it to be viable. If i were to host in dec it would have to be like dec 20th weekend but i dont know how likely that is with all as its near xmas. If not then your looking late jan after my exams (like everyone elsE) just before semester 2 starts.

Yeniths (lol) - ill post properly bout sunderland uni next time or hit me up on msn and ill talk you through everything you need to know about sunderland, the uni and the locality :)

Hope everyones good

ed

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Well the next tourney coming up is on the 29th, so one in december mite be abit early? im sure after everyones january exams would be good for people?

COEY

Smash Lord
December is no good for me, there is a tourney in Birmingham on the 29th of this month, and it's unlikely i can make that right now. Best time for me would be some time not so long after the next loan installments come through.

Top Bottom