• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next UK Smash Tournament?

Aiko

Smash Champion
pidgey, whats the crack i keep asking you if you wanna play and you keep refusing to reply. I live in dundee now so it would be no prob if you wanted to play sometime, all you do is make johns though.

Tell you what son, give me your address i'll pop round and pipe you at brawl any time any place anywhere might even give you some pointers on yoshi. Then once we're done you can come on smashboards like a good lad and let everyone know how good i am at smash and how ****e yoshi is.
was this for the banter?

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
pidgey, whats the crack i keep asking you if you wanna play and you keep refusing to reply. I live in dundee now so it would be no prob if you wanted to play sometime, all you do is make johns though.

Tell you what son, give me your address i'll pop round and pipe you at brawl any time any place anywhere might even give you some pointers on yoshi. Then once we're done you can come on smashboards like a good lad and let everyone know how good i am at smash and how ****e yoshi is.
Look if you hate brawl, you'd be wasting time playing it, wouldn't you? I know you hate brawl, you've said it to me countless times so really you would be wasting time on a game you hate. Hey I'm not making a john outta this, im just saying what is right.

Anyways I thought you only go to Dundee for college. Plus I don't like how you seem to be like "Yoshi is ****e" just cuz I main him. Who I main shouldn't matter to you anyways. I don't make fun of anyone for who they main, so I'd appreciate it if you stop saying that if you don't have anything nice to say about who I main.

Also, about the pointers on Yoshi thing, that's the mains' job.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Fuzz any idea how much it would cost to get there? I'd be interested in coming along.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Banter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Swear I Posted In This Thread At Some Point But Seems I Didnt As It Didnt Update Me On Replies In It And I Forgot About Its Existance Until Now You See I Only Look At Threads In My User Cp So I Must Make A Reply In The Thread To See Updates Without Scrolling Through Europe Board Which I Rarely Do But I Get The Feeling Im Digressing Now

Also Pretty Sure Ganon Is Top Tier In Brawl Purely On Banter Alone

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Fuzzy, any idea what the date for Epita usually is, itd be banter
Im gonna do Epitas job and advertise their tournament- Epita Smash Arena was a shambles of a tourney with minus banter, they will have to completely re-warp everything for me to reccomend to anyone to go lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
it wasn't that bad, we got a sick place to stay at :x but poor joanna and his house. I think the venue was good.

Joanna told me next epita they're 100% gonna have lagless t.v's. But still it was jokes 4 stocking zeppo first game on the laggy t.v! Bit of a son moment..and so what's the worst that can happen!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
it wasn't that bad, we got a sick place to stay at :x but poor joanna and his house. I think the venue was good.

Joanna told me next epita they're 100% gonna have lagless t.v's. But still it was jokes 4 stocking zeppo first game on the laggy t.v! Bit of a son moment..and so what's the worst that can happen!
Aye well done

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha nice one Ed!

crewster

Smash Lord
guys I'm new to the tourny scene and I need to know, what do you need in the venue?
If I can find one in whinchester and someone also brings there wii I can probably host one in two years (I know it's ages off but IDC).

Mr P

Smash Ace
Look if you hate brawl, you'd be wasting time playing it, wouldn't you? I know you hate brawl, you've said it to me countless times so really you would be wasting time on a game you hate. Hey I'm not making a john outta this, im just saying what is right.

Anyways I thought you only go to Dundee for college. Plus I don't like how you seem to be like "Yoshi is ****e" just cuz I main him. Who I main shouldn't matter to you anyways. I don't make fun of anyone for who they main, so I'd appreciate it if you stop saying that if you don't have anything nice to say about who I main.

Also, about the pointers on Yoshi thing, that's the mains' job.
lol calm down sonshine. Honestly son you keep going on about how you dont john but then you just make more and more johns all the time it's ridiculous. Look son me and you both have more in common than you think we're both obviously chaps of the bantering nature a kind of jack and victor type of characters if you will or big eck and alex salmond. me and you we are one and the same.

Also, ok son. big deal so i dont like brawl, i'll still be more than happy to **** you at it this is an opportunity of a lifetime, you get some 1 to 1 time with the great Mr P and ill even go out of my way to accomodate such a merchant as yourself. I actually live in dundee now so there's to be no more johns out of you. It come down to this: I am giving you a very gracious invitation of my very precious time to have some banter and play a little smash and so far all you've done is refuse. So i am going to ask you one last time and you think about your answer very carefully son coz this will be the last time that i ask. DO YOU WANT TO PLAY SMASH SOMETIME ????

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
fine I'll think. It's just that I dont like your attitude sometimes. I don't like how you act towards me just because of who I main and all.

Don't worry, the answer will be thought carefully. ;)

Top Bottom