• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next UK Smash Tournament?

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
there will never be a brawl tourney here eh? im pretty much wasting my time :( im not saying Melee is bad because it is epic of course but I have pretty much lost most of my skills in melee and I now brawl.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
Hate to tell you Pidgey, but we don't play Brawl unless it's on the side, we all play Melee.
Travel for competition, it won't come to you.
I know you all play melee. I am just saying thats bad for me. Plus my stupid EMA is still not on for some dumb reason for my school and I STILL dont have my weekend job yet so I cant travel.

Pidgey uses gust!
It's super effective!
Enemy Bulbasaur fainted!
Pidgey gains 623 exp points! (I dunno XD)

COEY

Smash Lord
Whats all this fighting, you should be getting in the spirit soon..

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Pikachu gave to me:
Twelve Smeargles painting,
Eleven Eevees running,
Ten Dittos morphing,
Nine Cleffas dancing,
Eight Xatus flying,
Seven Sandshrews digging,
Six Pichu smiling,
Five Goldeeeens,
Four Butterfree,
Three Magikarp,
Two Charizards,
And a gorgeous Togepi.

Coeymon faints.

Kone

Smash Master
Yen: go to sunderland and is skalor at middlesbrough?

Everyone else: Im aiming to host a melee tourney in the easter. Dec isnt looking good for people and i jan isnt ever a good time to host from my experiences. But least itll be something for people to look forward to....theres doent seem to be any tourneys atm?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah there is you dumb prick.
One in birmingham next saturday just for one day you idiot, we stay there till saturday and leave on Sunday 5AM so we will be back in time dummy.

Aniolas

Smash Ace

Everyone else: Im aiming to host a melee tourney in the easter. Dec isnt looking good for people and i jan isnt ever a good time to host from my experiences. But least itll be something for people to look forward to....theres doent seem to be any tourneys atm?
Give a date in time mate, and I will try to make it. :)

Kone

Smash Master
Be more like EDster 3 ;) maybe? im not sure anymore. But itll be happening. I know theres a tourney next week, id go if i had known in advance, but like, in general there aint many tourneys going on.

Aniolas: good crack :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!

Yeah, i should be in sunderland in sept providing i get this B in geog. and yeah skalor is at middlesbrough atm

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
got more news on my weekend job. The person I will have to meet... is on holiday -_- so i have to wait even longer now for my weekend job for monies = travelling. Also EMA still hasnt started

Kone

Smash Master
lol ur probably right. i dont havent had much time to actually play smash properly in a longtime but im still pretty confident after playing smash for more than a month consistantly ill beat anyone outside the top 5 ;)

COEY

Smash Lord
Haha we'll have to see about that man, me and joe should come up sometime after new year before Edmas whenever your free tho obviously. See if we can teach you a thing or two ;)

Got this ridiculous luigi to show the whole UK tbh.

Kone

Smash Master
Will: Yeah that be cool man, if you guys came up before secod semester just after your loans that be fine. Im free weekends. But....there'll never be a time when you and joe can teach me anything ;)

Mr P

Smash Ace
got more news on my weekend job. The person I will have to meet... is on holiday -_- so i have to wait even longer now for my weekend job for monies = travelling. Also EMA still hasnt started
pidgey, whats the crack i keep asking you if you wanna play and you keep refusing to reply. I live in dundee now so it would be no prob if you wanted to play sometime, all you do is make johns though.

Tell you what son, give me your address i'll pop round and pipe you at brawl any time any place anywhere might even give you some pointers on yoshi. Then once we're done you can come on smashboards like a good lad and let everyone know how good i am at smash and how ****e yoshi is.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
pidgey, whats the crack i keep asking you if you wanna play and you keep refusing to reply. I live in dundee now so it would be no prob if you wanted to play sometime, all you do is make johns though.

Tell you what son, give me your address i'll pop round and pipe you at brawl any time any place anywhere might even give you some pointers on yoshi. Then once we're done you can come on smashboards like a good lad and let everyone know how good i am at smash and how ****e yoshi is.
<---- LIE!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I hope Mr Pro's taking notes

Top Bottom