• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new top tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Fact: No one gives a **** about the Caribbean or any one who plays smash there cuz they suck anyway. You live in a wigwam, no johns.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Where there's a will, there's a john.

Again, I've stated numerous times in this thread that on that day HBK outplayed me and he deserved his wins. I'm really not johning about anything. Altough i think it's kind of stupid for people to assume that every outside factor affecting a game is invalid.

Also HBK you said that I could only win by Counter picking certain stages but you're lucky I was limited to just that. Usually I would never counter pick those stages being as my two best stages, Big Blue and for side are tournament legal in my region. I understand I'm in America now and some of you may say what is legal where I'm from is irrelevant, but my point is that I had to counter pick stages which I'm not particularly good at and didn't know how to play very well. I'll just to have to learn to play new stages, lol.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Fact: No one gives a **** about the Caribbean or any one who plays smash there cuz they suck anyway. You live in a wigwam, no johns.
Wow, what an incredibly racist and ignorant statement. I didn't know there were people on Smashboards like this. I feel hurt.

People say I'm johning. But just look at this top of the page and you can see my total acceptance of my defeat. Lol people can be funny.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Exactly your here now. You may have been extremly talented in lightning melee playing on big blue/fourside back where youre from, but here your a terrible smasher. Perhaps youll get better as time goes on

I said you could only make the matches close by picking those stages, while using Peach, and me playing Falco. I nvr said you could win :)

Ill be more than happy to MM you whenever you feel ready for $50. Just lemme know

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Before Virus gets banned, I'd love to go through some of our favorite Virus memories:

You always make non-sensical troll posts. Don't post if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread.
Ah, so much irony, so much love. And who could forget:
I know far more about this game than you will ever know. I've seen your posts so I know how unintelligent you are. Don't even compare yourself to me N00b.
Followed right up with:

I'm gonna try and disvoer some great things with Roy and Kirby. I already have some great thinhs in my head, I just don't have the game to test it out yet.
And:

It's kind of hard to feel ashamed about loosing when you haven't played the game in over a year, lol.
But ultimately, I need to side with JungleFever:

Virus, I'm real happy for you, and Ima let you finish...but LOL Master is the greatest troll of all time.

OF ALL TIME
Well, we enjoyed you while you were here. Have fun getting banned and becoming an Administrator next April Fool's Day.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Exactly your here now. You may have been extremly talented in lightning melee playing on big blue/fourside back where youre from, but here your a terrible smasher. Perhaps youll get better as time goes on

I said you could only make the matches close by picking those stages, while using Peach, and me playing Falco. I nvr said you could win :)

Ill be more than happy to MM you whenever you feel ready for $50. Just lemme know
Again, it was my first week playing the game again after a whole year and my first week at all playing that new mode The speed is one thing, I've already gotten use to that, the rust is another. And for the most part I've already learned these new stages. I'm an excellent smasher, but words here don't mean anything, I'll actually go to tournaments and prove that. Like I said I'll MM you next week. I'm too poor for 50$ though, even though I know I'll beat you I simply don't physically have 50$ to bet, it's gonna have to be about 10$.

And if I was terrible there is no way my Roy could have gotten your falco down to one stock :p

Before Virus gets banned, I'd love to go through some of our favorite Virus memories:

Ah, so much irony, so much love. And who could forget:

Followed right up with:

And:

But ultimately, I need to side with JungleFever:

Well, we enjoyed you while you were here. Have fun getting banned and becoming an Administrator next April Fool's Day.
I'm not getting banned. I don't know why you'd think that. And not having the game doesn't make me a N00b. There is no reasoning behind that.

SDC

Smash Lord
In the Caribbean we only play lightning melee. ; I've never been to a tournament while playing normal melee, so the speed of the game is completely out of whack to me. It really is a different game when all you play is lightning. HBK I'm not sure if you noticed but during our games I didn't do a single wave-dash or L-cancel(and yes, there was a reason why I miss-timed everthing :mad:)
So wait, that tournament that you got 5th in was in lightning mode? You just said you've never been to a real tournament? So, why are you talking ****?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
So wait, that tournament that you got 5th in was in lightning mode? You just said you've never been to a real tournament? So, why are you talking ****?
? I never said that I hadn't been to a real tournament. Unless you're saying a lightning melee tournament isn't real. Just to clarify that RCSF3(where I got 5th) was in lightning melee, and I've never been to a tournament that was in normal mode.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Virusbluemage;8563754I'm not getting banned. I don't know why you'd think that. [/quote said:
Just wait, it's bound to happen eventually. I'm just calling it ahead of time.

And not having the game doesn't make me a N00b. There is no reasoning behind that.
No comment XD

? I never that I hadn't been to a real tournament. Unless you're saying a lightning melee tournament isn't real. Just to clarify that RCSF3(where I got 5th) was in lightning melee, and I've never been to a tournament that was in normal mode.
Really, this is just too good. It's like Maxfire with new and improved spelling and grammar.

SDC

Smash Lord
? I never that I hadn't been to a real tournament. Unless you're saying a lightning melee tournament isn't real. Just to clarify that RCSF3(where I got 5th) was in lightning melee, and I've never been to a tournament that was in normal mode.
No vbm, lightning mode isn't real...No, no its not.....So, you've never been to a real tournament. Wow. All that ****-talking. Just, wow. And lol also, but mostly Wow.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
No vbm, lightning mode isn't real...No, no its not.....So, you've never been to a real tournament. Wow. All that ****-talking. Just, wow. And lol also, but mostly Wow.
Lol, that's a dumb thing to say. It certainly is real, it's just not what the Americans play(why do Americans think that if something wasn't made in America then it isn't real?); I'll never understand why Americans think that whatever they do is always right, but whatever.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm really not johning about anything. Altough i think it's kind of stupid for people to assume that every outside factor affecting a game is invalid.
Usually I would never counter pick those stages Also HBK you said that I could only win by Counter picking certain stages but you're lucky I was limited to just that being as my two best stages, Big Blue and for side are tournament legal in my region
but my point is that I had to counter pick stages which I'm not particularly good at and didn't know how to play very well.
Virus said:
Other Gay Johns
I'm just heckling Virus now. He actually makes me laugh.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
vbm...have you PMed Chudat about your MM yet
I said I'd play him. I never said a thing about MMing him. And yes, I have. He hasn't responded though.

Edit: All johns aside, does anyone think there is any reason why my Roy should be able to HBK's falco down to a single stock?

SDC

Smash Lord
Lol, that's a dumb thing to say. It certainly is real, it's just not what the Americans play(why do Americans think that if something wasn't made in America then it isn't real?); I'll never understand why Americans think that whatever they do is always right, but whatever.
No. The rest of the world plays real (normal) melee. I don't know about the carribean, but the rest of the world plays on normal smash.

America is full of **** though....I mean electing bush? Dude we totally suck.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^Of course he's a troll. This is just too deliberate to be someone serious. His first post was calling handsockpuppet a moron for his Roy guide, lol. There is no way this is not a troll. A pretty good one too, since most people believe him :p

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
I said I'd play him. I never said a thing about MMing him. And yes, I have. He hasn't responded though.

Edit: All johns aside, does anyone think there is any reason why my Roy should be able to HBK's falco down to a single stock?
it doesn't matter how many stocks you take down.

if you lose, you lose.

SDC

Smash Lord
So you were going to get 5th at pound 4 because of your years of experience with Lightning Melee? Please tell me this is some troll and he is just making up **** while he is going along. I don't want to believe.
So you were going to get 5th at pound 4 because of your years of experience with Lightning Melee IN THE CARRIBEAN. He hangs ten while he talks **** he can't back up. Surfs up n00bz

Ashton Kutcher

Smash Rookie
You just got punk'd. VBM was one of my highly paid associates. Tune in tomorow when a new user by the name of "godisgood" gets in a troll war with mango on the jigglypuff boards.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is why Melee discussion can't have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom