• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new top tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
YOU CAN'T COMPARE 2 THINGS. YOU REALLY CAN'T COMPARE 2 SKILLS OR TWO PLAYERS. Which knowledge is more valueable? The knowledge of knowing how to use knowledge or the knowledgee of hhow to gain knowledge? They aren't equal nor is one better this is why you can't say your smarter than someone esle because even if you know more that doesn't mean that knowledge is better. Same for skill.( of course there are times where you can be smarter like they refuse to learn or something along those lines)

Nes noob just reelect him every day.

Again people should open up to more charcters

GOD!

Smash Ace
virus blue mage i kind of actually appreciate that you're keeping it up

maybe one day you will actually be a great debater, ruling melee discussion with an iron fist
i've seen a good amount of improvement, actually
now as soon as you get your facts straight (it takes time) you'll maybe be a great poster even
It seems joeplicates job is to be a big douche and troll in everyone's thread.

This discussion is really going nowhere.
Also saying that "if someone plays at top form they could be toe to toe with the best" is just ********. If I predicted everything my opponent did perfectly and had all my tech skill perfect one day, so could I. So could anybody. So could a 5 year old girl.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Hey guys, new tier list

Top:
Fox
Falco
Jigglypuff

High:
Sheik
Marth
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers

Mid:
Ganondorf
Dr. Mario
Samus
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Pikachu

Low:
Mario
Link
Young Link
Roy
Mr. Game & Watch
Zelda

Bottom:
Yoshi
Mewtwo
Ness
Bowser
Pichu
Kirby

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
And Pichu is even more trash. I could beat even the best Pichu player using Kirby. And there are better Kirby players than me.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
don't mess with the top pichu should be higher really the top was perfect and j-puff above falcon and I think I would 100% argee. yoshi should be higher than ness but that's just me.

So I think this thread might need to be closed unless someone has some important input.

WOAH WTF really now I'm not happy virus, I should spell **** your name visur. Kirby is the worse he has no redeeding moves or anything other than up-tilt and killing himself. maybe his duck. but don't start talking out your *** about this S***. I have played as pichu for a few years and I,ve played as kirby as few years kirby is the slowest in game next to bowser unless bowser is on yoshi's story. pichu is insanely fast with more mindgames than you have brain cells. he has a better approach like full hop B, SHFFL any move they all have a use unlike kirby's moves and because pichu is faster it's harder to predict him. I swear unless you ive me a legit reason shut up.

kirby kills himself pichu hurts himself and I can escape from the kirbysides.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WOAH WTF really now I'm not happy virus, I should spell **** your name visur. Kirby is the worse he has no redeeding moves or anything other than up-tilt and killing himself. maybe his duck. but don't start talking out your *** about this S***. I have played as pichu for a few years and I,ve played as kirby as few years kirby is the slowest in game next to bowser unless bowser is on yoshi's story. pichu is insanely fast with more mindgames than you have brain cells. he has a better approach like full hop B, SHFFL any move they all have a use unlike kirby's moves and because pichu is faster it's harder to predict him. I swear unless you ive me a legit reason shut up.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Virusbluemage run for president

you're argument style and debate style will allow you to kick serious ***

and LOL at the ICG quote thats pretty funny.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

You're being dumb. Firstly Pichu is way lighter than Kirby and his Neutral B is worthless because it hurts him and is too slow to hit your opponent. Pichu has no reliable kill move, Kirby has hit Uair and F-B. Kirby is 100 times the edge guarder Pichu will ever be with his down tilt(much like Marth's down tilt) and he can duck under most attacks. Pichi is quick but all his moves suck in priority so he'll just get knocked out of whatever he is doing, on the other hand most of Kirby's moves have a disjointed hitbox. Kirby ***** Pichu hard, you don't know what you're talking about.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
yeah, Kirby gets no love.

the guy gets lobotomized in Melee, and everyone hates him for being a high tier in 64 and Brawl for being made by Sakurai. poor guy.

but yeah, Kirbs is unfortunately the worst in Melee. the only decent approach I can think of for him are his cutter and Fair, both of which can be countered easy, and outside his SD moves, the only killing technique he's got is his Uair.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's true you can't compare 2 different things(like skill wise or ideas are better or I,m smarter) how are you going to say you can be smarter than someone if you have never seen some of the things they have, or you by not not know how to spell a word or something. I,m not smarter than you nor are you smarter than nor for we just as smart same goes for skill.

what are you talking about visur? pichu has no kill moves? he is worse because he is light? the heaviest sucks. none of the moves you just talked about have a set-up other than maybe hey used 2 jumps and didn't attack and kirby's jointed hitboxes are a joke they are slow and don't kill or set-up anything. Edge? kirby is good but pichu is really good too. his F-smash is legit as H*** s they smash DI out ran off and nair them they won't come back and I never use d-tilt I always use f-smash, B and dair, pichu's edge gaurding is good

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
omfg.... you cant spread an inch of butter on a yard of bread.

think of LTs as the butter and the current metagame as the bread.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
yeah, Kirby gets no love.

the guy gets lobotomized in Melee, and everyone hates him for being a high tier in 64 and Brawl for being made by Sakurai. poor guy.

but yeah, Kirbs is unfortunately the worst in Melee. the only decent approach I can think of for him are his cutter and Fair, both of which can be countered easy, and outside his SD moves, the only killing technique he's got is his Uair.
You've obviously never played or seen a good kirby. You'd have to play me one day to realize how wrong what you're saying is.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You're contributing nothing but entertainment, so we're gonna keep you going :)

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
omfg.... you cant spread an inch of butter on a yard of bread.

think of LTs as the butter and the current metagame as the bread.
doesn't mean you should just give up and ignore them, though(but I do see your point)

so, to use your analogy.....even if will never cover the bread,the butter still exists on it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You always make non-sensical troll posts. Don't post if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread.
I already gave my opinion on this thread. You, on the other hand, post as if you know something about this game when in reality you know nothing. You are too lost to realize this, of course, so you'll just keep spamming stupidity and probably never go away, just like a virus.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
What are YOU talking about? He's the most entertaining thing on Melee Discussion in a long while

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You're contributing nothing but entertainment, so we're gonna keep you going :)
Lol, I find you funn.y All you do is make these random one liners. Which have nothing to do with anything. I know you think you're making yourself look smart but it's just the opposite.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I already gave my opinion on this thread. You, on the other hand, post as if you know something about this game when in reality you know nothing. You are too lost to realize this, of course, so you'll just keep spamming stupidity and probably never go away, just like a virus.
I'm getting tired of these random people saying stupid things about me.

I wasn't just talking about this thread. Typically you don't contribute anything much to a thread and you jst keep talking random **** to derail the thread, it's really annoying. I know far more about this game than you will ever know. I've seen your posts so I know how unintelligent you are. Don't even compare yourself to me N00b.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL virus, poor guy. If you think I know nothing and never contribute, you should have a look at the Ganon vs. thread in the Ganon boards.

Oh and if you're ever in NC let me know. I'd love a MM.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
rage... rage... RAGE!!!

Wow, is it honestly this hard for some people to have an argument without getting angry?
No matter how popular this game is, it's still just a game. Chill out.

Valid points have been presented, the main being that the metagame for most of the MT and below characters is vastly undeveloped, which I agree with.

Now the question is presented: "What are we going to do about this? Who will step up to help out a certain character's metagame?"

We can sit here and argue with theories all day. But that will get you as far as having a theoretical rock/paper/scissors fight. NOWHERE.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
I find it very ironic how Virus is arguing about bottom tiers, when the title of the thread is clearly says "The new TOP tier" then goes and says everyone else is derailing the thread.

.... "just sayin."

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
The threads can vary easily. But YOu have understand how he has been. Even when I delexiced the F*** out of everything I wrote at least I wasn't like that.

But yeah I play as pichu and I try to get better and stuff find new things and so on, so I am not a hypocrite.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
We can sit here and argue with theories all day. But that will get you as far as having a theoretical rock/paper/scissors fight. NOWHERE.

I'm gonna try and disvoer some great things with Roy and Kirby. I already have some great thinhs in my head, I just don't have the game to test it out yet.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
kirby is the worst character by far.

like he should have his own tier because pichu is that much better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom