• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
@ Ridley_Prime: Good point. I just here everyone saying the 3-D games are inferior to the 2-D sidescrolling Metroid games. I plan to get Prime 3 when I get a Wii, but I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to get any GameCube games anymore; even the nearest Wal-Mart doesn't sell many of 'em!

@ Phantom Fox: In order of popularity, I believe it is:

Mario (Being Nintendo's mascot and all has its perks! Plus, it's the most popular video game series PERIOD. Nay, EXCLAMATION POINT! :chuckle:)

Legend of Zelda

Pokemon

From there, I think it goes DK, I think Metroid, Kirby, F-Zero, and on down...

@ Mic: Yeah, Sakurai does look young. He designed Kirby's Dream Land when he was 19!

@ Anybody: ...This isn't the right place to ask, I don't think, but does anyone know how to quote multiple posts in a single post? That's why I used the @ symbol.

Yaya

Smash Champion
This is not about Sakurai.

I was playing Madden (Yes I play Madden) and I made a guy called Ridley, I gave him perfect stats, and he is making the Pro Bowl every year :p

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@ Anybody: ...This isn't the right place to ask, I don't think, but does anyone know how to quote multiple posts in a single post? That's why I used the @ symbol.
Click the multiquote button instead of the quote button. It will highlight. Keep pressing that on everyone you want to quote until you get to the last person. Instead of clicking multiquote, just click the regular old quote button. It'll go straight to the advanced reply page and you should have everyone's quotes there.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Click the multiquote button instead of the quote button. It will highlight. Keep pressing that on everyone you want to quote until you get to the last person. Instead of clicking multiquote, just click the regular old quote button. It'll go straight to the advanced reply page and you should have everyone's quotes there.
Thank you! Hey, wait a minute. You're the one who co-created Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths, along with Colbusman, aren't you?! A GOD HAS REPLIED TO ME! :estatic: Me, a Ridley worshipper who will strive to enter R.I.D.L.E.Y. even after he's confirmed!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Thank you! Hey, wait a minute. You're the one who co-created Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths, along with Colbusman, aren't you?! A GOD HAS REPLIED TO ME! :estatic: Me, a Ridley worshipper who will strive to enter R.I.D.L.E.Y. even after he's confirmed!
....umm sure, okay then. XD

a "god" what happened when i was gone?
LMAO.

Quick, someone sacrifice Shuma in my name!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Pretty sure Super Metroid is like THE greatest game ever created.
Meh. You're one of many people who I've seen say that. Guess it goes to show Super Metroid is way overrated in that regard. :ohwell: While some games are obviously better than others, each still has their up and downs, so to me, there is no "greatest video game ever created".

its a very underrated franchise... but I like it that way.
Why?

Actually RP, that is a screenshot from Super Paper Mario. They really do get married.
Oh...
I haven't played the Paper Mario series that much, so I guess that would explain it. :ohwell:

What did Nintendo do to you Bowser? :crying:

I believe it is...

Mario
Pokemon
Zelda

In terms of sales anyway, though in terms of current popularity I have no idea.
Yes. That's correct (and I don't know about in terms of popularity either).

Yeah he looks so young especially considering he is 37!
He is? 0_o Looks a lot more like he's in his 20's...

Prime... talk... ?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!

*flips table*
*puts table back into position*

@ Ridley_Prime: Good point. I just here everyone saying the 3-D games are inferior to the 2-D sidescrolling Metroid games.
Just their opinion. To me, the 3-D Metroid titles are just as innovative as the 2-Ds.

I plan to get Prime 3 when I get a Wii, but I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to get any GameCube games anymore; even the nearest Wal-Mart doesn't sell many of 'em!
Um, e-bay, amazon, etc. anyone? :p

@ Mic: Yeah, Sakurai does look young. He designed Kirby's Dream Land when he was 19!
:eek:

a "god" what happened when i was gone?
You got me. :ohwell:

aparently gypsy is the god of all things ridley related
I beg to differ.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Same here, he would have to love Meta-Ridley. He doesn't burn the impostor!.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Meta Ridley blows along with every single Prime game and spin off of Prime. That is what I truly believe, and that has not made me any less of a fan than any of you. Besides, I agree that I'm not the god, that would be Grim.

Shuma, however, is but a peasant. Sacrifice him in the name of Ridley.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Your god is dead. I on the other hand, it's a me shuma, and i have an infinite amount of mushroms(mexican drugs) invencible i am. *lits lightsaber*

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually i can just leave and you can't touch me, bwahahahaha. Ridley 4 Brawl!!!.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Your divinity is not well deserved owl one, however, i'm too lazy to think of some other answer, thus, my logic is flawless(whatever it is) a yes... my logic: "Ridley 4 Brawl equals awesome".

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Same here, he would have to love Meta-Ridley.
And Omega-Ridley. :p

He doesn't burn the impostor!.
QFT

Meta Ridley blows along with every single Prime game and spin off of Prime.
:cry:

Besides, I agree that I'm not the god, that would be Grim.
Hmm. I beg to differ with that as well...

*draws lightsaber*

*vvrrrrmm*

Prepare to do Battle!!!
I should have known the Jedi were taking over!

Actually i can just leave and you can't touch me, bwahahahaha.
[/coward]

You cannot hide forever Luke.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
He basically did.. everything I suppose. Read a bit of the first Ridley for SSBB thread and you can see some of the stuff he did. But then he left for college and won't be active until late November. He's hands down the most respected member person of RIDLEY and like I said, basically did everything.

And sorry if I came off as rude, Shuma got me worked up again XD.

[edit]

Hey guys, remember this?

INTERCEPT!

I think that was Wyvern's first ever post. XD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What would you think if they counter balanced his multiple Jumps and reach for less weight?

Patinator

Smash Champion
A post done by me has turned into a huge discussion of "who is a god: Shuma or Gypsy Lee?". See what I do? I make useless spam mini-topics! Oh wait, that's bad. I'd better shut up!

Back to Ridley worship, and this: a little proposal...

...If Ridley, by some small, insansely tiny chance, isn't in the game known as Super Smash Brothers Brawl... What will we, speaking collectively, Ridley's supporters/followers/worshippers/slaves do to Sakurai as an act of revenge?!

Anything like THIS?

:smiliegor

Or THIS?

:burst:

Or anything that has to do with these?!!!

:bigrocket:tnt::rocket::chainsaw::uzi::enforcer::teleportg

Well? Anyone up for a little killin' if Ridley ain't in Brawl? I know I SURE AM!

I REALLY hope Sakurai reads these boards, especially the character support thread, especially this one. :)

That way... He knows what's comin' his way. (Insert dramatic, booming evil laugh here) :evil:

That's right, Sakurai... Are you :scared: now? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Whew, long post.

RDK

Smash Hero
See, not too big :dizzy:
That's Ridley after consuming TWO poison mushrooms.

A post done by me has turned into a huge discussion of "who is a god: Shuma or Gypsy Lee?". See what I do? I make useless spam mini-topics! Oh wait, that's bad. I'd better shut up!
Gypsy definetely has priority over Shuma in the "god" department. Shuma spams too much. :dizzy:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
sakurai doesn't look this forums.... but maybe some junior of NOA could see them, and send letters (or mails) to sakurai about how much popular is ridley... and finaly Sakurai doen't put idley in brawl because he wasn't popular characters XD (joking...)

o well, Rid for brawl...

Puffs

Smash Ace
sakurai doesn't look this forums.... but maybe some junior of NOA could see them, and send letters (or mails) to sakurai about how much popular is ridley... and finaly Sakurai doen't put idley in brawl because he wasn't popular characters XD (joking...)

o well, Rid for brawl...
Speak english.

Ridley is a way better villain than anyone in Smash except maybe Ganondorf. He deserves a playable role.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Is this a plot against me? fools! my powers in spam are superior to Gypsy's prime hate powers. bwahahaha.

platnum

Smash Lord
Is this a plot against me? fools! my powers in spam are superior to Gypsy's prime hate powers. bwahahaha.
my spam powers are faaarrrrr superior to yours

RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
MOG
RIDLEY
FOR BERWALOZER

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Don't forget that Grim got Ridley's theme on his birthday, Gypsy. Very important...

Grimley for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom