• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
It's a shame he killed Samus' mother he should of though how hot she would grow up to be before killing her mother. Not to mention that Samus was probably the first woman he had seen in 20 years. Killing a girls mother is a real turn off.
xd So true...

She'll come around eventually...
:laugh:

^^^ROFFLE!

that gave me a hearty chuckle.
Same here. :chuckle: He made Groudon look like an ant :laugh: (bottom-right corner of the pic).

Patinator

Smash Champion
JEEZ! I'm off for only two hours, I come back, and what do I see? Well, besides two funny pictures, A WHOLE PAGE OF NEW POSTS! Boy did I miss out.

Ridley is a born page stretcher. It's how he rolls.
LOL :laugh:

Ridley for Brawl! TOMORROW, SAKURAI! HAVEN'T YOU READ MY THREATS/POSTS?!

Okay, maybe I'm trying to be the VIOLENT comedian of the thread. :smiliegor :chuckle:

x3ni

Smash Cadet
I want Ridley in Brawl sooo much.
Samus is lonely too.
Only Metroid Character in the Smash Bros. Series
Ridley must be in Brawl!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Holy **** that pic is awesome, and i've never seen it before, thus is even more awesome. photoshop time.

x3ni

Smash Cadet
yo if thats Ridley from Brawl, and not photoshoped, i am soooo stocked.
but it is photo shopped.
Sucks!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That's actually a painting I believe. (I guess the background could have been photoshopped though...) Silver actually showed that some pages back. (Not hers BTW)

Shuma

Smash Hero
It's photoshoped, it's not a 3d render and if that's how Ridley would look in Brawl, then... awesome.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Ridley tomorrow would be beyond awesome for people like me.

People like me?? In Australia, Metroid Prime 3 is finally released. Coupling that with the sex of Ridley in Brawl would just lead to ENDLESS THRUSTING!!

x3ni

Smash Cadet
Ridley tomorrow would be beyond awesome for people like me.

People like me?? In Australia, Metroid Prime 3 is finally released. Coupling that with the sex of Ridley in Brawl would just lead to ENDLESS THRUSTING!!
LMAO!
they have to have another character from the Metroid series, its just, the law

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I remember when I made the original Ridley thread, back before character threads were popular. I only did it because I thought he looked cool, I knew nothing about him.

Reyairia

Smash Champion

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Yeah, I am. I've been told I talk like a guy because I have a blunt manner of speech though, maybe cause of Asperger's.
I am a girl too, guess how did they know?? from my drawings!! O_o
how do you know someone's gender from their drawing style?!? I DON'T HAVE A STYLE!!!
Well, I hate Metroid, But Ridley is my most wanted character (Along with DeDeDe before he was confirmed, Issac and Stafy).

strange, huh.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*doesn't understand why someone would hate Metroid*

As others have said, Ridley today would rock since when I wake up I'm going to buy Corruption due to it finally being out in Australia.

Stupid delay.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Well, I hate Metroid, But Ridley is my most wanted character (Along with DeDeDe before he was confirmed, Issac and Stafy).

strange, huh.
Nah, Corruption is my first metroid game and I've been supporting Ridley since before I even got it. You don't have to play the game to know how awesome Ridley is. ;)

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
Nah, Corruption is my first metroid game and I've been supporting Ridley since before I even got it. You don't have to play the game to know how awesome Ridley is.
-Reyairia

Thats true that is but the games help with his awesomeness. Like in Prime1 when you first see him you are evacuating the ship and he had fallen through the ceiling and he was electrecuted and roaring everywhere. It looks so awesome.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*twitch*

Stop... speaking... as... if... prime... are... the only... game's... in... the... series.

*twitch*

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
They arent the only games in the sereies and I know from experience that they are not the best ( super is ). I was just relating ann awesome ridley moment

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Aaaaah!!
That scared me (kinda)... but it was funny at the same time. :p

I am a girl too, guess how did they know?? from my drawings!! O_o
how do you know someone's gender from their drawing style?!? I DON'T HAVE A STYLE!!!
I never knew. >.> Guess you really do learn somethin' every day...

strange, huh.
Eh, I don't really see how someone could hate Metroid and like Ridley as a character at the same time :dizzy:, but yeah. It is strange.

*twitch*

Stop... speaking... as... if... prime... are... the only... game's... in... the... series.

*twitch*
I don't act like they're the only games in the series, but since they're currently the most known ones, I guess it's no surprise that they get talked about the most.

And as much as I don't like to say it, 2-D Metroid may very well just be a thing in the past now (for Nintendo). Ya never know...

I only played that one with the baby Metroid, i was interested in the story and then just stopped playing it.
That's one of the best ones though. :( You're weird. :p

off topic: I just found a good quality pic of Mr.Sakurai and HOLY GOD he is young!! O_O
Yeah. I saw a pic of him on google one time. I was surprised that someone that young (regardless of being Japanese) could be a game designer. He may not be any older than me...

Patinator

Smash Champion
I don't get it. Why does everyone not really like the Metroid Prime series as much as the past 2-D games? I don't know only because I've just got Metroid Prime Hunters, and I only hate that game because it's so DANG HARD! :mad: Even with an Action Replay, I can hardly get through the first level! :(

Of course, that's just me. I'm used to the Super Mario 3-D games: they're easy, colorful, and new-gamer friendly. Metroid Prime Hunters is super hard, dark, and, well... You'd only be able to play it well if you can adapt quickly.

...And my friend beat the first level on his second try, without an AR.

So WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LIKE PRIME 1, 2, 3, AND HUNTERS?! Ignoring hardness, anyway.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I don't get it. Why does everyone not really like the Metroid Prime series as much as the past 2-D games? I don't know only because I've just got Metroid Prime Hunters, and I only hate that game because it's so DANG HARD! :mad: Even with an Action Replay, I can hardly get through the first level! :(

Of course, that's just me. I'm used to the Super Mario 3-D games: they're easy, colorful, and new-gamer friendly. Metroid Prime Hunters is super hard, dark, and, well... You'd only be able to play it well if you can adapt quickly.

So WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LIKE PRIME 1, 2, 3, AND HUNTERS?! Ignoring hardness, anyway.
Metroid Prime 1 - Awesome
Metroid Prime 2 - Hard as Hell
Metroid Prime 3 - Amazing
Metroid Prime Hunters - Awesome Multiplayer but sucky single player.

I finished all 3 games without cheat codes.

Reason I prefer the 2D games over the 3D ones is because they are more fun. More exploration, also fun to speed run.

I own all Metroid Games besides Pinball. 2D just p00n because they are epic.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Metroid Prime 1 - Awesome
Metroid Prime 2 - Hard as Hell
Metroid Prime 3 - Amazing
Metroid Prime Hunters - Awesome Multiplayer but sucky single player.

I finished all 3 games without cheat codes.

Reason I prefer the 2D games over the 3D ones is because they are more fun. More exploration, also fun to speed run.

I own all Metroid Games besides Pinball. 2D just p00n because they are epic.
You must be REALLY good at first-person shooters, then. Heck, it takes me like four seconds just to look around 360 degrees in Prime Hunters!

I guess that DOES answer my question.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What do you mean Nintendo's into that kind of stuff? Both the image in the above link (and the link in your previous post) are fan-made. :p

Before you start judging the Prime series as a whole like that, I strongly recommend that you play the 1st 3 Prime games first.
Prime 1 and Corruption (Prime 3) are at a level beyond MPH (as far as overall gameplay, graphics, and what not).

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Pretty sure Super Metroid is like THE greatest game ever created. But having said that I love ALL Metroid games, its a very underrated franchise... but I like it that way.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Yes it is pretty underrated

Isn't the Zelda series the most popular then the Mario series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom