• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
my spam powers are faaarrrrr superior to yours

RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
RIDLEY
MOG
RIDLEY
FOR BERWALOZER
Actually, that's a false statement. Aside from Blackadder, Shuma is the spam master.

RDK

Smash Hero
MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG
Uh oh, Shuma--he's trying to start some ****e. Don't let him do that to you--spam back.

Ridley FTB.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
here is spam for you.(makes the pie seem feeble)MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG
Oh c'mon...this isn't even close to spam...

this is grade school ****...

Ridley for Brawl!!!

How to make him balanced though?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, he thinks he is a spammer, we'll let him dream, we don't whant this closed again right, oops, maybe my spam closed the other thread. yeah. Just so you know, i got my tittle of Smash Master in less than 2 months, but hey... i'm just saying.

platnum

Smash Lord
Meh, he thinks he is a spammer, we'll let him dream, we don't whant this closed again right, oops, maybe my spam closed the other thread. yeah. Just so you know, i got my tittle of Smash Master in less than 2 months, but hey... i'm just saying.
nintendo spy>smash master.

PIE

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah i cann see your a spammer, with your puny 320 posts, bwahahahaha.

Edit:

The gods have not abandoned us!. Omg! i can sense the holy light upon me, i must flee. *dissapears in the shadows*

Platnum, before you leave:

Shuma

Smash Hero
A good spammer can spam withouth spelling errors. A better spammer can spam with multiple mysterious words like Trakatunam in the ocean.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
A good spammer can spam withouth spelling errors. A better spammer can spam with multiple mysterious words like Trakatunam in the ocean.
Then I suggest you go back and start editing some of your posts, Shuma. The majority of your posts are rife with grammatical errors and typos. Sometimes it makes my eyes bleed.

By the way, it's "without." Not "withouth."

Lol.

Smooth Criminal

RDK

Smash Hero
Then I suggest you go back and start editing some of your posts, Shuma. The majority of your posts are rife with grammatical errors and typos. Sometimes it makes my eyes bleed.

By the way, it's "without." Not "withouth."

Lol.

Smooth Criminal
Ah yes--finally, someone else who appreciates posts of true pedigree. The "it's" thing has been a pet peeve of mine for a wihle.

Get it right, people!

BTW Shuma, you totally just won that spam war. That last pic resulted in Platnum's Bloody Fatality.

RDK

Smash Hero
Platnum fails again at spamming.

Conversely, ChaosLeader's spam pic is surprisingly amusing.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Thank you EpicE for getting back on topic: why Ridley is awesome. Oh and platnum stop spamming or we will spam the Mog topic and Shuma stop encouraging him, it's just too easy.

Shuma

Smash Hero
*points at Dinamic Entry*

Ridley 4 Brawl Foo!.

Edit:

ok, i'll stop. Aniway, I propose everyone to draw Ridley. I mean... how is he going to look in 3d? Purple Omega Ridley?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
if this thread gets closed again because of idiots, im gonna be really upset.

please stop this stupid attempt at.....whatever the hell it is you're trying to do; its dumb.
If that happens...
everyone who has ever posted here needs to create a Ridley for Brawl thread to stick it to them.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
You know what would be even better than Ridley getting in Brawl?

Ridley getting in Brawl, and dueto his inclusion, they had no choice but to leave out Waluigi.

Ridley stay winning.

RDK

Smash Hero
Grim, I still don't see why we haven't done that already. It should have happened after the first thread was closed.

Ridley FTB.

BTW, I'm up for some Ridley art. I'll see what I can do.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'll do something after i finished my homework(my doing homework *gasp*) maybe tomorrow, or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom