• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
What do you mean Nintendo's into that kind of stuff? Both the image in the above link (and the link in your previous post) are fan-made. :p
The first is, the second is from the beginning of super paper mario. Not fanmade at all. :cool:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lets shoot him.he has magic...
You should really use the ORIGINAL Clause sig I created, which is the same one you are using but better quality...the one you got, some person took mine, saved it as a JPEG and uploaded that into photobucket

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yeah, Shuma is undoubtedly the spam master. He was partly the reason the last thread was closed. With all those **** Mario pictures. Read the first page, under the awards tab. He has been awarded Resident Spambot.

Patinator

Smash Champion
GAH! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE?! No. More. Spam. Seriously. We don't want TWO Ridley threads closed, now do we?!

No more pie awards, no more pictures of spam or someone holding a cat! Just the reason we all exist: R||)|_3Y!

...I can hardly read that myself, and I typed it.

More on topic (Or should I say divine dragon lord that can kill with his looks?), which of these Final Smash ideas are the best?

1, Meta Ridley Transformation. (Just like Giga Bowser; Ridley turns into Meta Ridley. Much higher weight, higher falling speed, 100% Knockback Resistance.)

2, Omega Ridley Transformation. (Ridley becomes Omega Ridley {Picture please?}, giving him Infinite Knockback Resistance, higher weight, higher damage, and higher knockback on his moves.

3, Plasma Death Beam. (Ridley shoots an enormous beam of yellow-colored plasma from his beak/lips/mouth/nutcracker {And yes, this pertains to TREES.} from the background, a lot like Lugia in SSBM, but with either high damage, low knockback, or low damage, high knockback.)

4, Space Pirate Assault. (Much like Pit's Final Smash, Ridley summons practically a CLOUD of his Space Pirate underlings, which land on the stage and hit his enemies with their swords/cannons/whatevers. They cause 20% within five seconds, and the Final Smash stays active for ten. Ridley is free to attack after using his B.A.C.O.N. However, the Space Pirates can be hit, and any move that does over 15% kills it.)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You know what I would have paid to see?

Bruce Lee vs. Rid Lee.

That would have been sweet.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
*looks at Ridley thread*

*looks at last few pages*

*is surprised to see a rise of original members returning*

*but is very, VERY dissapointed that nearly 100% of last few pages was spam*

i don't know what to do anymore. what happened to the glory days, when Ridley was our idol? where has all the speculation on his moveset gone? those were fun times. now, i fear coming in here. i DESPISE coming in here! why don't you guys ever learn!

on numerous occasions i've tried to stop it. you know what? i give up! go ahead and spam all you like! do whatever you want. the great name of Ridley will not be as it was if you continue to keep doing this, but i'm not going to stop you.

until things get back on track...this is the LAST post i'll be making in this thread. if this thread gets closed, i won't give a s***. i won't care anymore. i won't do what grim says and make another one, cause it won't help anything. it'll just give Ridley fans a bad name and piss off the mods.

i hope you guys are happy. you've dissapointed me. you've trampled on the good Ridley name and left it rotting on the street.

for my last words, though, i will do what i always do and i hope things get back to the way they were

Ridley for Brawl

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ill save this thread!

oh! how long would ridley's body be proportionet to bowser's? I am thinking a little longer but then again that might be too long...
I see him a bit smaller, and definitely not as heavy. Then again, I really don't want him to be a heavy-weight, Link's weight in Melee about. Ridley shouldn't either, considering that he's lanky.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
He basically did.. everything I suppose. Read a bit of the first Ridley for SSBB thread and you can see some of the stuff he did. But then he left for college and won't be active until late November. He's hands down the most respected member person of RIDLEY and like I said, basically did everything.
Oh, I see. In that case, I'll need to take a good look through the 1st Ridley thread sometime soon... but for now, I'll just say Grim's in the same league as me and leave it at that. :p
And I've made a few good feats myself in regards to appreciating/supporting Ridley's character.

Also, I'm in college too (currently my 2nd year), though it seems you weren't quite right about Grim being inactive 'till late November, as he just made a post not too long after yours (that I'm quoting) addressing that Platnum guy who was spamming the thread. :\
And yeah. I know he's well respected. It became quite evident to me when I saw people go "liek OMG Grim just posted!!!" every time he replied to this thread (even if it was just a 1-line post). When I first came here, it seemed to me as though you guys thought Grim to be Jesus himself. :dizzy:

And sorry if I came off as rude, Shuma got me worked up again XD.
It's okay. I've gotten like that too at times when it came to defending certain users I respected. :ohwell:

Is this a plot against me? fools! my powers in spam are superior to Gypsy's prime hate powers. bwahahaha.
That's not really something to be proud of...

I mean... how is he going to look in 3d? Purple Omega Ridley?
Hmm. Possibly... that would be pretty cool.
Phazite armor FTW. :chuckle:

If that happens...
everyone who has ever posted here needs to create a Ridley for Brawl thread to stick it to them.
Couldn't that get us banned though?

Ridley whont get in Brawl, Brawl will get in Ridley.
When Chuck Norris crosses the street, the street (and cars) have to look both ways for him.

The first is, the second is from the beginning of super paper mario. Not fanmade at all. :cool:
I know that now. Someone already pointed it out to me before you did, but thanks anyway I guess...

*but is very, VERY dissapointed that nearly 100% of last few pages was spam*
Same here. When I saw that stuff going on, it made me not want to reply for awhile (up until now of course)...

where has all the speculation on his moveset gone?
What is there about his moveset to speculate now that hasn't been discussed or brought up already? While I'm sure those were good times, the speculation of what his moves might be was bound to end sometime eventually (it's kinda obvious what special moves he'll have if he's playable anyhow, assuming it's the regular Ridley and not Meta or Omega)...

on numerous occasions i've tried to stop it. you know what? i give up! go ahead and spam all you like! do whatever you want. the great name of Ridley will not be as it was if you continue to keep doing this, but i'm not going to stop you.
I think you should, but meh. There's probably not much point in doing so (not anymore)...
Though you needn't act like it's the end of the world just because of one petty spam attack by someone like Platnum. Like any other bad users, he's expendable.

But yeah. If this thread gets locked, I won't really care either, nor will I make another thread, as it'll just give the Ridley fans a bad name like you said, and to think a highly respected user like Grim would even make such a suggestion...

i hope you guys are happy. you've dissapointed me. you've trampled on the good Ridley name and left it rotting on the street.
Just like how Ridley himself always comes back in the Metroid games though, Ridley's graceful name on this beloved community can be brought back just as well & easily. One who is eternal/immortal can never be defeated. =)

oh! how long would ridley's body be proportionet to bowser's? I am thinking a little longer but then again that might be too long...
Nah. Not really (assuming it's just a couple inches).
Besides that, most of what makes Ridley seem 'big' (even in comparison to Bowser) is his wing-span. Even that part out, and he's as good as in/playable.

would people mind if ridley was brown(zero mission look)becuase its all zero mission looks..
Meh. I guess I wouldn't mind that (assuming it's just a normal costume for him, but purple or red would work fine too in that regard).

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^ longest post I've ever seen.

Ridley to be confirmed tomorrow. Aargh what's the point of saying it, it won't happen. I know we all say tomorrow will be the day nearly every time but when do you guys honestly think he will be confirmed? I'm thinking Dec/Jan.

Ridley for Brawl.

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Ridley to be confirmed tomorrow. Aargh what's the point of saying it, it won't happen. I know we all say tomorrow will be the day nearly every time but when do you guys honestly think he will be confirmed? I'm thinking Dec/Jan.

Ridley for Brawl.
Around December 10-20 is my guess.

Wreked

Smash Lord

Ridley for Brawl.
I hope tommorow, which I think will be a big character update. But more likely would be Krystal, Olimar, or a veteran.

But a reasonable time would be soon I think, that's my guess why they haven't shown Norfair yet, it's most likely Ridley's stage and samus/zamus has a different one.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I hope tommorow, which I think will be a big character update. But more likely would be Krystal, Olimar, or a veteran.
You sure? We just got Dedede confirmed not too long ago.
Then again, we do need a veteran update, especially with this whole Ness thing going on.

Wreked

Smash Lord
You sure? We just got Dedede confirmed not too long ago.
Then again, we do need a veteran update, especially with this whole Ness thing going on.
Yeah tommrow's the 150th update, and we have had a good record with 25 interval updates

#25- Samus
#50- Ike
#75- Diddy Kong
#100- Wi-fi Play
#125- Sonic
#150- This friday...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah tommrow's the 150th update, and we have had a good record with 25 interval updates

#25- Samus
#50- Ike
#75- Diddy Kong
#100- Wi-fi Play
#125- Sonic
#150- This friday...
You keep track of this stuff? :laugh: Well, can't say it's a bad observation. The question is if it's done on purpose or just a big coincidence.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

#25- Samus
#50- Ike
#75- Diddy Kong
#100- Wi-fi Play
#125- Sonic
#150- This friday...
It could be something epic but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I've made longer posts before. Much longer...

Meh. I honestly don't know what to think (as far as if/when he'll be revealed). :dizzy:

Edit you post and lets forget all about this now shall we?:mad:
Everyone who visits/replies to this thread has probably already seen my post anyhow, so I don't see much point in going back to edit it now :\ (but I guess I will if you want me to that badly). We can still just forget about it though, which I'm willing to do, and I wasn't trying to imply I was superior or anything when I said I was in the same league as Grim, so sorry if you thought that's what I meant. :ohwell:
Currently though, the only thing I know I lack compared to him is seniority as a member here, but nonetheless, I still respect the guy as most of you do (well, maybe not as much), and that's what really matters, right?

Ridley will be a boss and noting more.
Hello Sakurai.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ridley will be a boss and noting more.
I believe someone posted something similar to what I shall post, and then somone put it in their sig. Kudos to that poster; he/she gives me inspiration. *inhales*

Please die, Mr. BlueJay1993. How can one even attempt to be so stupid as to even bring up your ridiculous argument in Ridley's own PLAYABLE CHARACTER thread. Not boss thread. Tell me, do you have some sort of brain damage? If no, that is the most shocking news anyone has ever heard. Die now, you swine, lest ye suffer the wrath of other posters, ones even more important than me, e.g. Gypsy Lee, Grim Lizard, or Ridley_Prime. Learn to spell, you moron, and THEN come back to me, tail tucked between your legs, and argue against Ridley's playability once more, What did you write in your post, pathetic fool? One could take it as "Knotting". "Noting" does not make sense in that sentence, you sniveling being who does not deserve to exist! I will respond the same way. Come back again, and try to bring up some kind of anti-Ridley argument that has nothing to do with size, build, or awkwardness of movement.

Good day, sir! And please, take my advice pertaining to suicide. It'll be one less moronic, foolish, incompetent idiot in the world, pitiful as it already is. And thus, I sign off from my daily anti-Ridley sniping job. I only replied in this way because I am tired of idiots saying things without giving a reason!

~Patinator, NORMALLY anti-flame pro-Ridley Smashboards member.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I believe someone posted something similar to what I shall post, and then somone put it in their sig. Kudos to that poster; he/she gives me inspiration. *inhales*

Please die, Mr. BlueJay1993. How can one even attempt to be so stupid as to even bring up your ridiculous argument in Ridley's own PLAYABLE CHARACTER thread. Not boss thread. Tell me, do you have some sort of brain damage? If no, that is the most shocking news anyone has ever heard. Die now, you swine, lest ye suffer the wrath of other posters, ones even more important than me, e.g. Gypsy Lee, Grim Lizard, or Ridley_Prime. Learn to spell, you moron, and THEN come back to me, tail tucked between your legs, and argue against Ridley's playability once more, What did you write in your post, pathetic fool? One could take it as "Knotting". "Noting" does not make sense in that sentence, you sniveling being who does not deserve to exist! I will respond the same way. Come back again, and try to bring up some kind of anti-Ridley argument that has nothing to do with size, build, or awkwardness of movement.

Good day, sir! And please, take my advice pertaining to suicide. It'll be one less moronic, foolish, incompetent idiot in the world, pitiful as it already is. And thus, I sign off from my daily anti-Ridley sniping job. I only replied in this way because I am tired of idiots saying things without giving a reason!

~Patinator, NORMALLY anti-flame pro-Ridley Smashboards member.
Dude next time just ignore people like that.

RDK

Smash Hero
BlueJay person, there is no FAIL pic FAIL-ish enough to be used on you. GTFO off my internets.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Patinator, that was the most over the top reaction since Tom Cruise on Oprah.

Ridley tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom