• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
nah, we all love Ridley, because he's an actual important character to add, and he's cool to boot, plus coz metroid needs more rep, and he's the only real option, (kraid and/or mother brain would be better bosses), I doubt anybody really wants ridley for the reason that he has fire, otherwise everyone would love bowser, and the fire flower, and the curry, and charizard, and so on
Right, just trying to be the comedian of the thread. :)

But actually... Didn't Gimpyfish say Super Spicy Curry was broken? 'Course, it's not exactly teh phir3 that makes it so good...

Blood Alpha

Smash Cadet
I would definitely want to see Ridley in, i'm sure if the demand is high enough Sakurai will find a way to make him work as a playable character.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ridley is definitely in, Ike and Diddy got in, they were tied with Ridley on Sakurai's poll.

Ike: Confirmed

Diddy: Confirmed

Ridley: Above friggin' Captain Falcon on the 1337sauce scale.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I would definitely want to see Ridley in, i'm sure if the demand is high enough Sakurai will find a way to make him work as a playable character.
Hey welcome to the Ridley community, yeah we can only hope he's in. From what I hear he was highly requested in the west so hopefully they can look past the obvious choice of making him a boss and go the extra mile by making him playable.

Phantom Fox

Smash Rookie
Ridley is the character I happen to anticipate the most. Only got into Metroid when I played Prime, but have been picking up a lot of Metroid games since. Just recently I even picked up Super Metroid and dusted off the old Snes (though have not played it too much yet, College and all).

I have seen several arguments against him, but have yet to see one that actually holds a decent amount of weight.

Heh. If he is in then it does present an interesting conundrum; primarily as to whom I'll end up using. I am already looking forward to Pit, Pokemon Trainer, and possibly Lucas from the newcomers... as well as (hopefully) a revamped Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Ness. Then there's also some of my older favorites like Fox, Samus, etc. I'll have a hell of a time choosing a character.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Ridley is the character I happen to anticipate the most. Only got into Metroid when I played Prime, but have been picking up a lot of Metroid games since. Just recently I even picked up Super Metroid and dusted off the old Snes (though have not played it too much yet, College and all).

I have seen several arguments against him, but have yet to see one that actually holds a decent amount of weight.

Heh. If he is in then it does present an interesting conundrum; primarily as to whom I'll end up using. I am already looking forward to Pit, Pokemon Trainer, and possibly Lucas from the newcomers... as well as (hopefully) a revamped Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Ness. Then there's also some of my older favorites like Fox, Samus, etc. I'll have a hell of a time choosing a character.
Ah good to see you post in here phantom.

And guys I have a question, if I got a infraction for minor spam does that mean I can't post for two weeks or what?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yay for random people giving Ridley love!!!

That brings me to something- How many babes could Ridley score in a day if he didn't disintegrate them upon eye contact? That should be an interesting discussion for the next ten posts or so.

RDK

Smash Hero
Yay for random people giving Ridley love!!!

That brings me to something- How many babes could Ridley score in a day if he didn't disintegrate them upon eye contact? That should be an interesting discussion for the next ten posts or so.
It's been scientifically proven that it's not possible to count that high.

However, if it were theoretically possible, it would be somewhere around the vicinity of:

P.S: The dots mean it keeps on going.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
No, no, no, no. His tail is ribbed specifically for that purpose.

Wow, this is starting to get a little... wrong.
Ribbed for her pleasure before she is incinerated... Anyway Ridley is a pimp so I'm sure he has no trouble with the ladies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its just that the ladies have trouble with him... they just don't like how he decorated Norfair.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wait. Are we talking about human ladies or just female organisms in general? Because human ladies can't withstand temperatures over 230 degrees Celsius. Maybe some micro-organisms that can withstand scorching temperatures?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
why you are discussing this?
Ridley is taken...

He is Mother Brain Boyfriend!!!

uuhhhh, Rdley and Motherbrain, Ridley and Motherbrain, sitting under a tree... kissing! (THAT would be awkward!)

Wreked

Smash Lord
Wait. Are we talking about human ladies or just female organisms in general? Because human ladies can't withstand temperatures over 230 degrees Celsius. Maybe some micro-organisms that can withstand scorching temperatures?
So Ridley bangs microorganisms?

Who doesn't?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Looks at username*

*says "Who the hell are you anyway"*

*Has a discussion about Ridley's sex life*

*walks off*

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
except samus....
Which wouldn't have been the case had he not killed her mother when she was younger. :ohwell: If it were like that though, Samus (whether she would still become a bounty hunter or not) would just be one of many chicks for Ridley to score.

Wait. Are we talking about human ladies or just female organisms in general? Because human ladies can't withstand temperatures over 230 degrees Celsius.
Hmm. True... but I guess some alien girl like Gandrayda could.
She could even use her shape-shifting powers to transform into a female space dragon (if there is such a thing 0_o), which would turn Ridley on. :p

*Enters Topic*

Ridley For Br-

*Reads Discussion*

*Leaves Topic*
:laugh:

RDK

Smash Hero
*Enters Topic*

Ridley For Br-

*Reads Discussion*

*Leaves Topic*
LMAO, too good.

I seriously doubt Ridley would waste his time getting fresh with bacteria.

which would turn Ridley on.
The only thing that turns Ridley on is pain and pwning Waluigi.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Samus has the suit to protect her from those temperatures. Rember kids always use protection.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
It's a shame he killed Samus' mother he should of though how hot she would grow up to be before killing her mother. Not to mention that Samus was probably the first woman he had seen in 20 years. Killing a girls mother is a real turn off.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord

hahahahaha, sorry, but I couldn't help but post this XD.

I'm all for Ridley in Brawl btw, just this pic is so ridiculous it cracks me up XD. Just thought I'd share :p

Blood Alpha

Smash Cadet
Hey welcome to the Ridley community, yeah we can only hope he's in. From what I hear he was highly requested in the west so hopefully they can look past the obvious choice of making him a boss and go the extra mile by making him playable.
Thanks and yeah he has a good chance indeed. I hope he gets in, he could turn out to be one of the best characters if done right. He at least has the cool look to him, so even if he sucks well he's got that. :laugh:

Lgndknight

Smash Ace

Ridley was killed in the "Cloud Theory" by Rayquaza, of all Dragons who's head look almsot like Ridley's. Hopefully that eliminates his chance as an unplayable boss.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'm going to bump this to be sure i get added to the list , Anyhow i can't wait for him to be updated :p.

I agree about ridley for brawl , Add me to the support list ;D.
And i can't wait for his update...Heck i wouldn't be suprised if ridley was this week since we got dedede with the other 2 o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom