• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Yeah he is. :high five:

Gengar is on my poke' team actually. ^ ^

Ridley for Brawl.

So... did anyone have any other stage ideas? I still like my idea of the Metroid Lab from Fusion. Or a Metroid lab of some sort.
Yeah he's in my Poke'team too.
Him
Darkrai
Lucario
Flygon
Salamence
Gallade

I'm drawing a blank for the stage though.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah he's in my Poke'team too.
Him
Darkrai
Lucario
Flygon
Salamence
Gallade

I'm drawing a blank for the stage though.
:) I <3 Salamence. Mine has max IV's and EV's in attack. 405 attack baby! ^ ^ Plus, he's holding a life orb. ;)

Omg. Alpha n00b has the best photoshop skills in the world. I wish I was as awesome as him with my sig making. I'm in awe, it's the best sig i've ever seen.

Anybody who doesn't spot the sarcasm is shot.
But...

:BANG!:

Back on topic.

Ridley for Brawl. Metroid stage with Metroids for brawl.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
:) I <3 Salamence. Mine has max IV's and EV's in attack. 405 attack baby! ^ ^ Plus, he's holding a life orb. ;)
Heh, I have two Salamences, one with max IVs and EVs in attack and the other in special attack. Both with max speed IVs and EVs, too!

Also, Ridley for Brawl as playable!

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
Haha, in Japanese today we learned how to scroll magical fireballs, just wait for alphanoob to come by, just WAIT! HAHAHAHAHA!

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
-_-

Guys, seriously. I think we should back off. I don't wanna see anybody get banned, or give us a bad rep.

Uhm... It's always peanut butter jelly time and don't spam?

Really, I dunno. :(
Don't worry bout me getting banned, I don't care. And how could I give you guys a bad rep if I'm THE, if not one of the, least important Ridley members here?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Don't worry bout me getting banned, I don't care. And how could I give you guys a bad rep if I'm THE, if not one of the, least important Ridley members here?
It's not that; it's the principle of the matter. And you're not the only R.I.D.L.E.Y'er in there. One R.I.D.L.E.Y.'er causes trouble, someone will start talking about the whole team.

I've attempted to establish a cease fire over there. I don't wanna see any of my fellow Ridley supporters in trouble, capice?

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
It's not that; it's the principle of the matter. And you're not the only R.I.D.L.E.Y'er in there. One R.I.D.L.E.Y.'er causes trouble, someone will start talking about the whole team.

I've attempted to establish a cease fire over there. I don't wanna see any of my fellow Ridley supporters in trouble, capice?
I should've read this before posting again at the thread. I got pretty pissed off since he started messin' with you. Forgive and forget...me? Yeah.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
What a fantastic way to talk about the excitement for a character.

Step 1: Make a topic about a possible character
Step 2: Respond like immature children to troublemakers and naysayers
Step 3: Make complete idiots of yourself.

I've half a mind to close all the topics involved, ban a few "key players," and force everyone to start over. This thread hasn't contributed anything worthwhile in several pages, and in fact has contributed only vitriol and negativity to the boards. If anyone wants to say their piece, or explain to me why this should remain open, now's your chance.

And FDW: Start thinking before you post.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
What a fantastic way to talk about the excitement for a character.

Step 1: Make a topic about a possible character
Step 2: Respond like immature children to troublemakers and naysayers
Step 3: Make complete idiots of yourself.

I've half a mind to close all the topics involved, ban a few "key players," and force everyone to start over. This thread hasn't contributed anything worthwhile in several pages, and in fact has contributed only vitriol and negativity to the boards. If anyone wants to say their piece, or explain to me why this should remain open, now's your chance.

And FDW: Start thinking before you post.

I had a feeling this would happen..Sorry, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom