• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is NOT The Ice climber thread. Last warning to stay on topic.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Guys, please, PLEASE, stay on topic. -_-

Another idea I had for a stage was a Space Pirate frigate. I was actually thinking of the one from Zero Mission. If I'm not mistaken, Ridley flew in on the 'mother ship', which was that frigate, if i'm not mistaken.

I'll post some bad drawings for my stage ideas in about an hour/2 hours.

Ridley for Brawl, and good morning.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
And he got another one...

But Samus blew it up.

(Now he has a frigate... a big one).

But the spam here isn't too bad.

Now then Gypsy... THOSE BANNERS! we need them please.

Caael

Smash Lord
I drew a picture during a maths test today, of everybody on the team with Ridley, killing all the haters in creative ways, like summoning demon portals.

Unfortunately, I cant scan it so you wont get to see it. Sorry :\

Rfb.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I drew a picture during a maths test today, of everybody on the team with Ridley, killing all the haters in creative ways, like summoning demon portals.

Unfortunately, I cant scan it so you wont get to see it. Sorry :\

Rfb.
It'd be interesting to see that. can you scan it?

Oh and how funny would Ridley look with the bunny hood on?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
wow, second page. I thought they closed it at first and I freaked out.

Anyone still have a copy of silver's drawing of the R.I.D.L.E.Y. members? I cant find the thread...

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
A while back I posted something about how the music called "Metroid: Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight)" seemed to imply that Ridley will be a Boss, making him less likely to be a playable character (though him being both is not impossible, just seems unlikely).

However, lately I have been thinking, that since now we knwo there are choices for the music for each stage (the My Music update), Ridley once again seems like fair game. He could definitely be in, and I really hope he is! ^.^ Go ridley! At least for a boss, but I'd rather see Kraid as a boss, and keep Ridley playable.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
A while back I posted something about how the music called "Metroid: Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight)" seemed to imply that Ridley will be a Boss, making him less likely to be a playable character (though him being both is not impossible, just seems unlikely).

However, lately I have been thinking, that since now we knwo there are choices for the music for each stage (the My Music update), Ridley once again seems like fair game. He could definitely be in, and I really hope he is! ^.^ Go ridley! At least for a boss, but I'd rather see Kraid as a boss, and keep Ridley playable.
YAY!
Goodbye doubts!

But yeah Kraid would make a pretty cool boss, instead of Ridley as a boss.
If Ridley does make it in maybe he and Samus might team up in SE?

Shuma

Smash Hero

Everyone seems to forget that Ridley has been a boss since always. So it makes sense that his theme, says "boss" in the title.... *sigh* Also, read the update not just the tittle... Sakurai even says that the music is used in the BOSS BATTLES ON THE METROID GAMES.

Also, The Metroid Retrospective:

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5261.html

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Ridley has to be a boss, but he also has to be an unlockable. It just makes sense.

So, Ridley will have in all probability Gliding AND Super Armor. How invincibly tight is that? Freakin a'

0rion

Smash Journeyman
Man, even Ice Climbers got confirmed before Ridley. Dangit!! Oh well, I guess Sakurai is savin da greatest attraction for last. Ha! SmashBoards would probably crash if Ridley got confirmed next week. Meh.....I wouldn't care.

RIDLEY 4 DA GOLD!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ladies and gentleridleys. Gypsy is taking on the task of assembling the greatest first post known to humankind.

Thank you.
Ah ****ing good but where are you ****ing posting this ****ing first post?

Because the ****ing message board is ****ing not there any ****ing more.

If you want to ****ing know why im ****ing so ****ing angry go to Wiseguys ****ing prediction thread and read the ****ing latest ****ing posts.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Just remove the "****ing"'s...

Anyways those things just look like... heads : P
I did. And I still don't understand.....

Lol, he looks ******** in the manga.

I have a new plan to entertain me for 10 minutes or so.

I'm gonna design Ridley's break the targets. And if i'm still bored after that, board the platforms.
Dude..... win.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Lol, he looks ******** in the manga.

I have a new plan to entertain me for 10 minutes or so.

I'm gonna design Ridley's break the targets. And if i'm still bored after that, board the platforms.
Sounds cool, can't wait to see it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I did. And I still don't understand.....

Dude..... win.
Will you be making the 1st post independently from us without a thread on R.I.D.L.E.Y. or will you do something similar to what i did before that section got deleted on R.I.D.L.E.Y.?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Well, if you want, I'll make a thread. But, I'd rather do it myself with the exception of asking someone for help every now and then if it's all right with you.

[edit]

OMFG IT'S GRIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom