• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
The old Dojo maybe, with all the emails Sakurai commented on? Not too sure how to access that though.

It's odd though, there seem to be quite a few characters intended for melee. Either there are several false rumours floating around or Sakurai really did get rushed with melee.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No he really did get rushed with melee and Ridley doesn't even have a tail in the opening that should be proof enough they could animate it.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Oh well, I'm going to say he probably WAS intended for Melee and didn't get in due to Melee being rushed etc.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You're all a bunch of f@gs, Ridley whon't be in Brawl, he's too purple and his pwage would blot out the sun.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
2nd page? We must not have that. Everyone must see the thread supporting Ridley for Brawl.

I wonder if we'll get a character update tomorrow... has been a while... especially since we've seen a villain... Ridley's revelation would make my day.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
It would make all our days, but something tells me Sakurai, in his mindgaming godliness knows that and isn't going to, just to watch us squirm... and if he does, then great!

Ridley for Brawl

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I bet Ridley's gonna be a boss.
*points to Metroid music*
http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/music/music03.html
*points to title*
I'd imagine he'll be a boss, but a playable character after you beat him.

The arguement of him being solely a boss can't be proven by the music.

The title merely says "Ridley Boss Music" (or something like that). It's just saying it's music that was used within the boss fights against Ridley in the games. Doesn't mean it can't be used for music in a stage.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Imagines self quoting Mic with only the word "Lol : P" and using his sig*

Er anyways *Looks at Fabiano*... *Points to wards first post*

Cenedar

Smash Ace
*points to title*
I bet you're gonna get flamed as soon as Gypsy sees that.

And the music title doesn't mean anything, it just means it's the music that plays when you face Ridley in the Metroid games. How many times have we had to explain this to people?

Ridley for Brawl

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Yo, What Up Legolastom...

Ridley would be cool as a boss, but coooler as a playable character, though, I'd even be okay if he was an assist trophy.

Ridley For Brawl!

Character, Boss, Assist Trophy, All cool...

I'm pretty sure that he will be playable though!

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Yo, What Up Legolastom...

Ridley would be cool as a boss, but coooler as a playable character, though, I'd even be okay if he was an assist trophy.

Ridley For Brawl!

Character, Boss, Assist Trophy, All cool...

I'm pretty sure that he will be playable though!
What a good sport, having dignity even if Ridley doesn't make it as playable. I'm quite sure he'll be playable, though.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
*points to title*
Now normally, I'd just laugh and turn the other cheek at your flawed logic and noobish arrogance, but this time, I'll humor you. So what is the bet? If Ridley is a playable character, you have to sport a sig of my choice for a month, and if he's a boss only then you will receive credit for pwning this thread on the first post. Deal?

Don't post your sig if it's bigger than your post.
Mic has finally returned from his forty eight hour power session (I'm referring to the quote in my sig). :laugh:

I bet you're gonna get flamed as soon as Gypsy sees that.

And the music title doesn't mean anything, it just means it's the music that plays when you face Ridley in the Metroid games. How many times have we had to explain this to people?

Ridley for Brawl
Well yes, I would usually flame him or ignore him, but I am feeling absolutely terrific today, so I'll be nice. I'm really not a hateful person or someone who flames. Most of that comes from anger displacement. However, I am a smartarse and practical joker, so sometimes I'll make fun of someone even when I'm feeling fine.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Now normally, I'd just laugh and turn the other cheek at your flawed logic and noobish arrogance, but this time, I'll humor you. So what is the bet? If Ridley is a playable character, you have to sport a sig of my choice for a month, and if he's a boss only then you will receive credit for pwning this thread on the first post. Deal?
I have the perfect idea for the sig too.... >: D

Need to check the rules and guidlines though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom