• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
i just saw the thread. i really don't want to post in it, cause i get really angry, and me angry is not a good thing

it's just dumb that people like that make "Anti" threads when they can easily post in the original and save time and their respect (if they have any)

i mean, you don't see me going around making Anti-Tingle threads, or Anti-Pac-Man, cause i know better than them! it's people like that that make me look in the sky and ask God "Why?"
Bleh, you should take this personnally, I didn't even flame Ridley in there.

Newayz, the main reason why I did the thread is because Caael dared ppl to do it...

And I didn't even knew that this kind of thread has been done b4, only been looking at the Brawl character boards for 2 days... not really known as a troll on the other boards also lol

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Newayz, the main reason why I did the thread is because Caael dared ppl to do it...

And I didn't even knew that this kind of thread has been done b4, only been looking at the Brawl character boards for 2 days... not really known as a troll on the other boards also lol
then why.....that's not a good way to get good rep around here. now the mods will think you're a troll around here and s*** may go down. seriously, don't even consider it

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Lets not forget the ancient beating I got before I was in R.I.D.L.E.Y.
Ah, don't worry. I got a bit of flaming before I got into R.I.D.L.E.Y. also..

I said it would be weird for Ridley to be in Brawl. I was thinking of how he would be programmed and how he would fight. Still makes me wonder sometimes..

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Why is it that every time I post, and it pertains to myself in the slightest way, I'm whining? I mean honestly, I haven't whined the entire time I have been here. And you guys will probably call this post whining, too. Go figure.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Whining? Complaining? Looks the same to me.

Even though I have nothing against you it does look like whining to me.

Conflict within the Club.. not good.

-Onyx

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
F&V here(i hate mods that abuse power), we need more members at R.I.D.L.E.Y. I think the test is just fine(even if i HAD TO RELAY SUPER METROID OMFG), but we need to start searching for more hardcore fanatics, eh?

Ridley for brawl

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
HA! i knew the thread was going to be closed! oh there's hope for humanity still!

i dunno, maybe i'm just having a bad day (the thread closing made it better). sorry if i've been pissed off gypsy, but seriously you do sound like you're whining. calling people names when you don't get your way is whining, so don't do it

ridley for brawl

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Oh, I really didn't whine.... I even re read my posts and it doesn't look like I'm whining. I'll stop then. I just wanted to be able to post for a minute so I could arrange something that I thought was important because I won't be able to get on the computer until Saturday.... I didn't really think that it would be a big deal to let me post for an hour or so, and then ban me again. I just thought Colb was being a douche about it is all. But I guess if I'm making you guys angry with my supposed "whining" then I'll stop. See you guys Saturday.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
the bottom of todays update states..
The Battleship Halberd appears not only in multiplayer Brawl stages, but also plays a very important role in The Subspace Emissary. That role is something you’ll have to look forward to.

i was sacred riley was only going to be a boss, but this settles those woes. hes going to be a boss and a playable character, for sure

Cenedar

Smash Ace
the bottom of todays update states..
The Battleship Halberd appears not only in multiplayer Brawl stages, but also plays a very important role in The Subspace Emissary. That role is something you’ll have to look forward to.

i was sacred riley was only going to be a boss, but this settles those woes. hes going to be a boss and a playable character, for sure
While I think it's great that you're settled and confident about Ridley's chances, I have to say I'm confused. How does Halberd's description (being Meta-Knight's stage and all) tell you that Ridley has greater chances of being a PC? I'm honestly just a little confused is all.

Ridley for Brawl

Caael

Smash Lord

That wasn't a dare, that was a threat. I was saying ' I dare you, because if you do, I will murder you' but you got murdered nicely on your own. What a big boy.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
While I think it's great that you're settled and confident about Ridley's chances, I have to say I'm confused. How does Halberd's description (being Meta-Knight's stage and all) tell you that Ridley has greater chances of being a PC? I'm honestly just a little confused is all.

Ridley for Brawl
Yeah, I'm a little confused about that as well.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Cenedar: ''While I think it's great that you're settled and confident about Ridley's chances, I have to say I'm confused. How does Halberd's description (being Meta-Knight's stage and all) tell you that Ridley has greater chances of being a PC? I'm honestly just a little confused is all.''
Nothing to be confused about, since the Halberd has something to do with the Subspace Emissary, Meta Knight is involved too, while he is a PC, so Ridley's chances as a PC grew a bit, diggit?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Greetings fellow Ridlein's... made an "Gigantic Xenomorph ultra invisible Metroid rat" today in Double science.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

Ridley for Brawl
what he meant was that he thought that it would be impossible for Ridley to play the role as a boss in adventure mode and be playable, but when the halberd was said to play a part in adventure mode and be a stage in multiplayer, he realized Ridley's chances wouldn't be impacted.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL

(and awesome sig caael, i loved that episode)

Withouthatred

Smash Cadet
Ridley was going to be in melee, and was only cut because of time restraints, so wouldn't it make sence for him to be in the sequal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom