• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caael

Smash Lord
I'm not just pissed off about Lyn. I found out that in a final batch of science exams, I was one mark of an A, and if I had got that one funking point, A would have been my average score, and so the one that counts for the GCSE. But no, I have to be out by ONE ****ING POINT!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm not just off about Lyn. I found out that in a final batch of science exams, I was one mark of an A, and if I had got that one funking point, A would have been my average score, and so the one that counts for the GCSE. But no, I have to be out by ONE ****ING POINT!
Uh... You'll have to explain your grading system to me...

O D I N<------Backwards american

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm not just pissed off about Lyn. I found out that in a final batch of science exams, I was one mark of an A, and if I had got that one funking point, A would have been my average score, and so the one that counts for the GCSE. But no, I have to be out by ONE ****ING POINT!
Last time I checked, they weren't actually allowed to do that. I don't think they can mark you 1 mark below a grade. You should probably try to get it remarked.

If it helps, the same happened to me with one of my A levels, so it is pretty irritating.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
As I said again, I don't think Ridley is going to be revealed, he's probably strictly on unlockable status. He seems to be that kind of character.

I agree with Anomilus, depending on the roster size, it's possible we may not get another new character revealed, if we do get another PC confirmation, it's more than likely going to be a character that had already appeared in Melee.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
We are kind of due a veteran update, and Captain Falcon does actually need to be confirmed, and I'm pretty sure we're all eager to learn more on the Ness/Lucas situation. I wouldn't expect Ridley for a while (if he is a playable character, which I certainly hope is the case)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With an Anti-RIdley thread...all the big leagues...and Bowser Jr...Have Anti-Threads but Dedede...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I didn't know there was an Anti-Mega man thread.

Might make an anti Bomber man thread if i can be bothered.

Ridley for brawl.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yeah, it'll only take a few minutes to pwn the guy. And besides, it'll be closed by the time you get to it. Kokichi usually gets on in two hours from now.

But it's okay, you work, we'll do the pwning.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im gonna try to use as many "the_sandman" references as i can and a few "Ultimate combos" while im there ; )

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Didn't we JUST have an anti-Ridley thread crawling around a month ago? That one didn't last too long either...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Than stupid Mother ****er...

SINCE WHEN COULD RIDLEY ONLY FLY!!???

That ******* is pissing me off.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Technically he's an anti-fan more than an Anti-Ridley...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he my support is appreciated... i have only seen you crush 1 or 2 noobs anyway how did you get that title?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
A right ok... why not make your location "eating noobs"?...

I got that from another member...
Cause I like my location... it's where I live... >_>

But mayhaps you're right... Maybe it's time for a new location...

No fair. ODIN has a college education. HAX!!!111!!@@!!!
XD Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom