• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Soooo...... to spark an on-topic conversation, how do all you strangers think that Ridley's recovery will work? Multiple jumps? Maybe a glide? Tether recovery? Miraculous up special?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Faustus, I love your sig. It's all funny-like.

Ridley will have multiple jumps like Metaknight, a glide also of course, and possibly a charging up-special that sends you crashing in a direction (think Prime 1 and 2 Ridley batles)

Wreked

Smash Lord
Soooo...... to spark an on-topic conversation, how do all you strangers think that Ridley's recovery will work? Multiple jumps? Maybe a glide? Tether recovery? Miraculous up special?
I really don't see him having a tether, it's unfair enough that he can glide and jump.

And see his jumps like pit's. Pit's wings aren't real so he eventually tires I guess. So maybe Ridley will too.

Glide most definitely. If charizard can, Ridley better be able to.

His first up b should be pretty good than weaken until his however many jumps he'll get.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm wondering how he will throw items...

Tail?

Mouth?

He can only use his talons to pick up and drop...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Meh. Most likely gliding.

And see his jumps like pit's. Pit's wings aren't real so he eventually tires I guess. So maybe Ridley will too.

Glide most definitely. If charizard can, Ridley better be able to.

His first up b should be pretty good than weaken until his however many jumps he'll get.
Hmm... make sense to me.

I'm wondering how he will throw items...

Tail?

Mouth?

He can only use his talons to pick up and drop...
Eh, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to throw items with his talons as well though :ohwell:, but whatever. :p

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I think Ridley is going to be revealed sometime this week...

There has just been way too much controversy since norfair was revealed.

DeathKnight517

Smash Rookie
I really love Ridley especially Meta Ridley from MP3 I'd be nice if Omega Ridley from Prime 3 was a costume too. But I hope Ridley is in Brawl,if not playable ATLEAST a boss.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

Snakz

Smash Ace
I really think Ridley is gonna be revealed tonight, and if not tonight, then tomorrow, i cant WAIT to see his render!!

Although i keep expecting his appearance to be Meta ridley, which wouldn't make sense since Samus doesn't have her Prime suit...but it's still be awesome

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I really think Ridley is gonna be revealed tonight, and if not tonight, then tomorrow, i cant WAIT to see his render!!

Although i keep expecting his appearance to be Meta ridley, which wouldn't make sense since Samus doesn't have her Prime suit...but it's still be awesome
hopefully:chuckle:, or de next next day:dizzy:
and yeah, have their original appearance as their default:cool:
which 1 her prime suit?

the grim lizard

Smash Master

Meta Ridley would blow.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What's the difference between him and normal Ridley? besides obvious appearances...
Nothing really (besides Meta having more special attacks and what not). People who hate the Prime series as a whole (like Gypsy) just tend to say stuff like that about Meta or Omega Ridley, no matter how much an idea involving them makes sense.
Meh. Guess there's always gonna be critics because of that. :ohwell:

Isn't that the point? Super Metroid or Zero Mission Ridley is the best.
The only thing different about them and Meta Ridley though (in terms of how they look) are the way the wings are formed. Everything else is pretty much the same.

platnum

Smash Lord
new wii chanell confirmes ridley becuase its an epic win

btw i say we post ridley miis on the check mii out chanell.

that way nintendo will know just how mutch we want ridley in brawl.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
new wii chanell confirmes ridley becuase its an epic win

btw i say we post ridley miis on the check mii out chanell.

that way nintendo will know just how mutch we want ridley in brawl.
How close to Ridley could you really get using the Mii channel though :p If I could I would so use him in Wii Sports, Ridely playing tennis FTW!

platnum

Smash Lord
How close to Ridley could you really get using the Mii channel though :p If I could I would so use him in Wii Sports, Ridely playing tennis FTW!
i realy dont know.but i will try to make a ridley mii.if make it sucsesfully i will post in the check mii out chanell post haste.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
-sigh-
I knew it'd be a while before we got Ridley confirmed. :(
It's not a bad update if you're an Ike fan though.

Meh. Mine's Ridley_Prime@hotmail.com (very original. I know :p).
I use MSN by the way.
So do I (mostly). :D Gotcha down. <3<3

I don't know about you guys, but I plan on getting the first post of the 500th page. >:3

i realy dont know.but i will try to make a ridley mii.if make it sucsesfully i will post in the check mii out chanell post haste.
How the heck is that possible unless you humanize him? O_o

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i must disagree.it was no ridey but it was still kinda cool.

*slaps self*that update was teh suckzorz

dont spam the updates sakurai.
It might have been in the least interesting...if it wasn't something we already knew

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
how is this relevant to Ridley and not chatroom crap? seriously, the only way this update can be related to Ridley is that it wasn't him. talk about Ridley or not at all! Kokichi will close this thread, and while i will be upset because i love Ridley, i will also be glad because there will be no more chance for the kind of chatroom sh*t that this thread has turned into.

seriously, you guys need to get MSN to let this out, instead of using the Ridley thread. you give a bad name to space dragons.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm just saying,i thought all those people that said ridley would be revealed monday would be very pissed,
why do you keep contradicting me crotch protecter?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm just saying,i thought all those people that said ridley would be revealed monday would be very pissed,
More disappointed than pissed, I had hoped for Geno but thought it might be Ridley...

to my distress, it was neither

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
More disappointed than pissed, I had hoped for Geno but thought it might be Ridley...

to my distress, it was neither
yeah, this was pretty pointless:ohwell:
they should just put an update "things revealed at E4all" with links 2 the subject
and then FINALLY reveal Ridley as a PC or at least a veteran (mewtwo or luigi)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Today's lame update(and possibly the reason why I wont main Ike) will be rebounded by tomorrow's Character update. I can see a character confirmed, smells like Luigi/Cpt. Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom