• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
F*** tennis, go 4 boxing:chuckle:
*laughs at the thought of Ridley doing either of those*

He could just use one of his wings as the tennis racket. :laugh:

Lame update.
Meh. Since Ike's pretty much shown himself to be a Roy clone (thus pretty much lacking originality as a fighter in Smash), I have to agree.

**** man, no other BULL**** updates this week sakurai
Calm down man. You're probably just gonna end up in disappointment anyway if you expect every update this week to cater to your wants/needs. :p

So do I (mostly). :D Gotcha down. <3<3
'k. Sounds good. :)

I think we need a veteran confirmed first, then Ridley.
Yeah. Captain Falcon FTW!
Then Ridley.

Sakurai, GTFO.

Wont confirm a character.

You knooooow it will be RIdley.
I thought you said earlier that you'd be gone for awhile or somethin'. 0_o

Anyways, I've been playin SMRPG for the first time evar, so yeah.
In case ya haven't noticed, that's the kind of off-topic stuff that's been putting this thread under of the risk of closure lately. >_>

the grim lizard

Smash Master
For people expecting Ridley every day, prepare to be disappointed. We've been waiting for his character release since June (when his music was revealed). You're just going to keep getting your hopes up for nothing if you keep this up.

Expect less-than-exceptional updates for a while. Think about the past 2+ weeks. The stage builder was pretty cool, and so was Dedede and his specials, but that's about it. Just have patience. All in due time he will be revealed.

lol @ Ridley_Prime....Ike a Roy clone?? :laugh::laugh:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
For people expecting Ridley every day, prepare to be disappointed. We've been waiting for his character release since June (when his music was revealed). You're just going to keep getting your hopes up for nothing if you keep this up.
I expect Ridley to be fashionably late because the best are always left for last. :chuckle:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
i cant get over the fact that
RIDLEY IS PERFECT FOR BRAWL!!

every day i wake up hoping he will be confirmed as a playable character
HE NEEDS TO BE PLAYABLE AT ONE-POINT OF HIS LIFE!!
Yeah, yeah, tell me something we haven't heard before. :p
Ridley is in Brawl, and there is no doubt in my mind about it. I just hope we can see his awesome render asap. <3

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I would so buy one, could you imagine walking around with a Ridley hat. People would stare at you buy it would be cool
Well, after all my life of sticking my foot in mouth when it comes to socializing (I have a horrible time making friends because of my manner of speech) I've decided to screw conformity, I'm doing whatever the heck I want and that includes wearing a Ridley hat. ^_^

Wreked

Smash Lord
Well, after all my life of sticking my foot in mouth when it comes to socializing (I have a horrible time making friends because of my manner of speech) I've decided to screw conformity, I'm doing whatever the heck I want and that includes wearing a Ridley hat. ^_^
I'd be your friend if I saw you wearing a Ridley hat.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
*SUBSCRIBED*

Ridley would be a great character. The Metroid series needs another rep, and who else could possibly fit the bill other than the most common protagonist of the series?

Well... I guess there's always Dark Samus... but Ridley should have WAY higher priority.
Ridley > Dark Samus
In both importance to the game, and awesome moveset capabilities. :p
Dark Samus can still get in, but no way before master Ridley.

(Master Ridley? Gawd, I'm starting to sound just as obsessed as you guys :laugh:)

Wreked

Smash Lord
*SUBSCRIBED*

Ridley would be a great character. The Metroid series needs another rep, and who else could possibly fit the bill other than the most common protagonist of the series?

Well... I guess there's always Dark Samus... but Ridley should have WAY higher priority.
Yes, he is a great character.

It's always great to see another Ridley supporter.

Wreked

Smash Lord
And it's always great to be welcomed.

Question: Would Ridley would be a super killer like Ike as opposed to having many combos?
You mean like Ridley would just slowly fly around and just hit people and they go flying? If so I hope not. He's most likely not going to be like Sonic fast but not Ike slow. He could have some combo ability if that's what you're asking.

That Ridley hat is Pikachu-esque, so I guess it works. I always thought the Mewtwo Kirby looked odd 'cause of its' lack of hat. Also, Falco Kirby looks horrible.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
And it's always great to be welcomed.

Question: Would Ridley would be a super killer like Ike as opposed to having many combos?

thank you foe becoming a ridley supoorter..i know of your massive support on sonic so its nice to see that when one is confirmed his/her follower changes for the support of someone else.(i know your still a sonic fan..heck so am i)

Ridley would be about as(rougthly)as just under roys speed and just below ganondorfs attack if not just a bit stronger.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
sakurai makes his charcter to there personality.look at C.F moveset from scrath an it couldnt match him better.the same with bowser sure there was moves to work from but it suits him perfect.
True, but I can't help but worry.

Rids should not be a heavy weight, he's so lanky, and we already have enough heavy-weight villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom