• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreked

Smash Lord
how exactly has this ridley thread been kept alive for so long when we can only talk about so much...
Well mostly it's just joking about how cool Ridley. Like last week we talked about how many chicks Ridley could bang in one day. And we talk about metroid in general, and what Ridley would be like. And occasionally fight off n00bs.

But hopefully sometime this week we'll get a Ridley update.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well mostly it's just joking about how cool Ridley. Like last week we talked about how many chicks Ridley could bang in one day. And we talk about metroid in general, and what Ridley would be like. And occasionally fight off n00bs.

But hopefully sometime this week we'll get a Ridley update.
thats how it was before the great warning. now we live in fear of the great chicken(kokoichi)closing the thread because of spam

i honestly think we have run out usefull things to talk about

RIDLEY for brawl

Wreked

Smash Lord
thats how it was before the great warning now we live in fear of the great chicken(kokoichi)closing the thread because of spam

i honestly think we have run out usefull things to talk about

RIDLEY for brawl
Yeah but this weekend there was a lot of talk, even though I wasn't even around for it.

R4B

PXG

Smash Journeyman
O_O

Holy **** at this thread!

O_O'

I don't mean to add useless spam, but god****! I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of detail and devotion there is here. I for one would love to see Ridley in this game. I wouldn't play as him, but Brawl, to me (and probably all of you) needs more villains. Bowser, Triple D, (Ganon?) are not enough.

Wreked

Smash Lord
if ridley gets in, we rub it in everyones faces, and if he becomes low tier, its because he wanted to be.
lol We should really make of ALL of the people who doubt Ridley, and not just in this thread.

At this rate, we should surpass the original Ridley thread in posts by Friday. My god...
Really? Cool. How many did the old thread have?

And if Ridley is confirmed tommorow then this thread will explode.

O_O

O_O'

I don't mean to add useless spam, but god****! I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of detail and devotion there is here. I for one would love to see Ridley in this game. I wouldn't play as him, but Brawl, to me (and probably all of you) needs more villains. Bowser, Triple D, (Ganon?) are not enough.
Mewtwo, Wolf, Black Knight, would be good villans too.

platnum

Smash Lord
alright lets find something to discus that wont cause the great chicken to close us

i may not be in R.I.D.L.E.Y. but i will still do all i can to defend the honor of ridley and keep this thread alive

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
if ridley gets in, we rub it in everyones faces, and if he becomes low tier, its because he wanted to be.
After seeing how much they improved Bowser this time around, I say the chances of Ridley being low tier (if he's in) are slim to none.

At this rate, we should surpass the original Ridley thread in posts by Friday. My god...
Um... yay? :p That's definitely a good sign. :)

O_O

O_O'

Oh, I see. >.> Well, thanks for agreeing then.

And yeah. About the detail/devotion of this thread... Sometimes the intended topic tends to get thrown off course (lots of users here seem to have ADHD or somethin'), but in the end, we get back on the main topic, and prosper. :p

Mewtwo, Wolf, Black Knight, would be good villans too.
Mewtwo and Wolf? Eh, they're more like anti-heroes if you ask me (like Mega Knight from Kirby, Vegeta from DBZ, and what not).

Oh Ridley, you're such a card.
Aww. Poor Sammy. :laugh:

Ehhhh.... around 8000 or so.
Meh. This thread's nothin' until it's post # is OVER 9000.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
alright lets find something to discus that wont cause the great chicken to close us

i may not be in R.I.D.L.E.Y. but i will still do all i can to defend the honer of ridley and keep this thread alive

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL
You have disgraced Ridley by spelling honor incorrectly. 0.o
Does anyone know what the name of his species is, anyway? should we like....make up a name?

platnum

Smash Lord
I must save this thread...
ummmmm i give up this aint fun no more

*plots against the great chicken*

my source says that ridley is pwnsauce...and is in brawl

Wreked

Smash Lord
Mewtwo and Wolf? Eh, they're more like anti-heroes if you ask me (like Mega Knight from Kirby, Vegeta from DBZ, and what not).
Well Wolf seems like the most logical star fox villan since Andross was ATed. And Mewtwo cause there really isn't a villan in the pokemon games except for your rival person dude thing.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Just watch as Darkrai snags the last pokemon spot~

And really, villains are not things that are overly needed, unless they contribute something new. People like Wolf and the Black Knight don't really do this, especially compared to those who do, like Ridley.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Well Wolf seems like the most logical star fox villan since Andross was ATed. And Mewtwo cause there really isn't a villan in the pokemon games except for your rival person dude thing.
rayquaza seemed to be pulling off the duty quite well.

as for andross, that wasn't the real andross, remember? XD

but how is wolf an anti hero? he isn't a mercenary for andross, he serves him. this is based purely on the n64 game, he wasnt in adventures or to my knowledge the original, so what was the deal in assault and command?

Wreked

Smash Lord
rayquaza seemed to be pulling off the duty quite well.

as for andross, that wasn't the real andross, remember? XD

but how is wolf an anti hero? he isn't a mercenary for andross, he serves him. this is based purely on the n64 game, he wasnt in adventures or to my knowledge the original, so what was the deal in assault and command?
I was just talking about villans that have shots have becoming pcs.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Does anyone know what the name of his species is, anyway? should we like....make up a name?
Eh, I believe the name of his species was dubbed Zebesian Dragons (though others tend to call him a Space Dragon).

Well Wolf seems like the most logical star fox villan since Andross was ATed.
The only time Wolf was ever a "villain" though was in Star Fox 64, when he was a minion of Andross.
And just because the SNES Andross was AT'ed doesn't mean they can't use the Star Fox 64/Adventures version of Andross as a boss.

I wasn't saying Wolf shouldn't be in (in fact, I've always supported him). Just that he (along with Mewtwo) should be considered anti-heroes, rather than villains.

And Mewtwo cause there really isn't a villan in the pokemon games except for your rival person dude thing.
Neither of those are considered villains, technically. Mewtwo was never a villain to begin with. Just misunderstood (if you're referring to the 1st movie of the anime or whatever), but nonetheless, I'm having high hopes for him to be in Brawl as well (and much more versatile than he was in Melee).

Just watch as Dakrai snags the last pokemon spot~
No! Mewtwo FTW.

Eh, you posted that already...

I don't really know exactly what he is besides a space pirate.
Well, if he's not a Zebesian/Space Dragon, then he's obviously a highly evolved Space Pirate (with wings and a tail).

----

p.s. Someone just make a fan-art/image of Ridley being a Super Saiyan :p (not having golden hair or anything of course. Just standing in a "power up" position while having that golden aura around him).

Wreked

Smash Lord
The only time Wolf was ever a "villain" though was in Star Fox 64, when he was a minion of Andross.
And just because the SNES Andross was AT'ed doesn't mean they can't use the Star Fox 64/Adventures version of Andross as a boss.

I wasn't saying Wolf shouldn't be in (in fact, I've always supported him). Just that he (along with Mewtwo) should be considered anti-heroes, rather than villains.

Neither of those are considered villains, technically. Mewtwo was never a villain to begin with. Just misunderstood (if you're referring to the 1st movie of the anime or whatever), but nonetheless, I'm having high hopes for him to be in Brawl as well (and much more versatile than he was in Melee).
Yeah you're right about andross, i'm reading his update right now and it says that here he appears in his original form, so could still be a se boss.

According to Wikipedia wolf is the DeDeDe to the starfox series.

And Mewtwo, I hope he stays as long as Lucario is in.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
According to Wikipedia wolf is the DeDeDe to the starfox series.
Nah. Wolf is more like the Meta Knight to the Star Fox series (whereas Andross is to Dedede).
Goes to show that wiki's not always reliable. :p

wow, it appears ridley thread is the only one where people aren't attempting to troll me XD
Ridley's supporters are just cool like that I guess.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, all i can really say is that somehow I have been on the computer literally all day, whether it be working on this paper or completely sacrificing my dignity in the name of space dragons. Good show, Good show XD

oh ridley, visit us tomorrow!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Well guys, all i can really say is that somehow I have been on the computer literally all day, whether it be working on this paper or completely sacrificing my dignity in the name of space dragons. Good show, Good show XD

oh ridley, visit us tomorrow!
Never give up. Trust your instincts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom