• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
"Even if Doctor Seuss and Salvador Dali each took a hit of LSD and worked together, they could not make a character that would be out of place in Smash. "

I still love that line... I have a feeling Ridley's reveal is coming soon. Not only because I had him listed next on my own roster after Dedede but seeing his stage also just gives me that warm feeling. No not that feeling but the one next to it.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I have a feeling Ridley's reveal is coming soon. Not only because I had him listed next on my own roster after Dedede but seeing his stage also just gives me that warm feeling. No not that feeling but the one next to it.
I have a feeling he won't be revealed until next month or January, but I could be completely wrong. ^_^;

Reyairia

Smash Champion
0.o anyway.....................................................................Do you guys think next week will be the big week :confused:
Well, that's what we've been saying every week, haven't we? ^_^;;;
In truth though, I think we're short of a veteran getting confirmed first, ne?

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's what we've been saying every week, haven't we? ^_^;;;
In truth though, I think we're short of a veteran getting confirmed first, ne?
Good point, we've been lacking in veteran reveals for a while. Still I hold out on my faith that Ridley is the next newcomer.

And those drawings are hilarious.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Good point, we've been lacking in veteran reveals for a while. Still I hold out on my faith that Ridley is the next newcomer.

And those drawings are hilarious.
I just hope we can get a glimpse of him before the game. ^_^

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
ridley slowely passes through your computer when you are on the dojo.then is a sturdy deep voice he says to you...'Im in *****'Grabs your face(unless you support him)and says'How do'ya like me now'then crushes you...

RDK

Smash Hero
Someone drew a random picture of pirate Ridley and co. sailing to attack a mustachio'd Kraid. It made me laugh, so I quickly drew up a color version. :p

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Someone drew a random picture of pirate Ridley and co. sailing to attack a mustachio'd Kraid. It made me laugh, so I quickly drew up a color version. :p
Haha, the mustachioed Kraid is my favorite part. He looks like the inbred giant uncle of Mario who has been living in a Louisiana bajou for forty years cleaning out bug zappers and eating fungi off of old boats.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Haha, the mustachioed Kraid is my favorite part. He looks like the inbred giant uncle of Mario who has been living in a Louisiana bajou for forty years cleaning out bug zappers and eating fungi off of old boats.
Someone has quite a bit of imagination.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@ RDK if you just did that second pic, you work fast. Insanely fast lol.

Ridley for Brawl. I'm hoping tomorrow's our day.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
if sakurai announced a downloadable demo or a disc so we could play trial versions tilll february. think about it, how great would that be? the e for all demo downloadable.
Well obviously that'd be awesome. :p

Reyairia

Smash Champion
But i don't think they would do that. I think if they do anything like that they will do what they did with prime 3. You know downloadable videos and info and stuff but nothing that would reveal to much.
Ah, they'd probably do that but still it's nice to dream. :)

EDIT: Once again, that ****tard troll is annoying me. :ohwell: I guess I should pm a mod about it this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom