• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ok, let's vote on it now, Ridley confirmed on what day of the week this week coming up?
Monday?
Tuesday?
Wednesday?---That's my vote.
Thursday?
Friday?
Oh, dear. I really don't know, so count me out. ^_^;

raul

Smash Lord
Where's your faith, guys? Ridley already is in Brawl and it's only a matter of time before he is confirmed. ^_^
I have all the faith in the world. What I am slowly starting to lack is the patience required until i seem him confirmed on Dojo. Its driving me mad. Also, I think Ridley should get a pirates hat for one of alternative costumes.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I have all the faith in the world. What I am slowly starting to lack is the patience required until i seem him confirmed on Dojo. Its driving me mad. Also, I think Ridley should get a pirates hat for one of alternative costumes.
I see, I see.
Just calm down, it's really no big deal, it's just a game and it will happen eventually. ^_^

I'd like to see him with a Bowler hat like here. ^____^ He looks so cute!

Patinator

Smash Champion
What Ridley FTB!!! just said as soon as I clicked "Reply to this Thread"!

...I hate to bring THIS up again, but anyway, it has to do with the Ridley thread, so IT'S ON TOPIC!

The more I read it, the more I think the Mod's threat of not allowing more Ridley threads is, well, abuse of Moderator powerz. A thread cannot be closed on accounts of spam if it doesn't meet the spam criteria, so a new Ridley thread, no matter the evil that follows its past incarnations, should not CANNOT be locked as soon as it is created!

I hate to bring up an argument against a Moderator/Senator/Super Moderator/Administrator/Director/Whatevor (:chuckle:), but no matter how many times a Ridley thread is closed, another member will just make another; Shuma, Gyspy, Ridley FTB!!!, Faustus, and heck even platnum!

Eventually the Mod will either give up or just continue. I say after ten closes (IF IT HAPPENS, of course), we take out case (Via PM) to (...Geno reference here)... A higher authority. Super Mod/Administrator anyone? Maybe even every SWF member's god... GIDEON?!

If we don't get help from someone higher than a Mod, then I don't know what to do.

You know what hurts? I never see any different-colored names of the Ridley thread posters, aside from that one. No Mods, Super Mods, Admins, or even... BRoomers!

But y'know, I'm almost too scared to post this; I could get illegally banned! :(

But then so can all of us; a sick-minded Moderator comes here (And I DO NOT mean that one who warned us all! Nothing sour towards him/her. :)) and bans everyone for no reason. It's probably happened on other forum sites.

Thus ends my brainspark.

Another question: since Colbus doesn't care anymore, we REALLY just PM Gypsy Lee instead? I couldn't tell if the post that said that was sarcastic or joking or not.

Also, I see people who are in R.I.D.L.E.Y. who don't have 100 posts, I think. So has the "100 Posts in the Ridley thread that aren't Spam" rule been dropped??? I would like a complete, current list of rules from Gypsy or someone who knows thus stuff. That way others can learn! ^_^

Now, to get back on the current topic: Pink Ridley. Is. Disturbing. Unless someone can photoshop a picture of him.

I think his usual color will be purple, with red and brown as alt.'s. Maybe a black one? And he'll need a green and maybe blue color for Teams.

And a little twist here, perhaps Meta Ridley can be some sort of semi-alternate costume? This has most likely been posted before, but Ridley can look like Meta Ridley when the normal form gets a Metal Box or in Metal Brawl!

So RIDLEY FOR BRAWL! VIVA LA RIDLEY THREAD!

Oh yes, I'm sorry if my wall of text hurts anyone's brain.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
^^ Lawl at Ridley hijacking Tetra's ship. *giggle* ^_^

I hope this doesn't count as spam. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom