• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Next Metroid Game, we have to help the Ridley Model.

And I have a thought, maybe instead of Ridley fighting you at one part, it's sort of a freefall battle like in MP3, but instead, Ridley starts flying away, and you have to get enough hits in before he's out of sight, leaving you to your freefalling death. And if you get the shots in, he crashes down, you jump on him, then screw attack off the walls and land safely.

Any thought on my idea?
Wouldn't Ridley just follow you out?

I have a question....why doesn't Ridley just eat samus...
Because she kicks his tailbase before he gets the chance.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
why is ridley purple?
(off topic sorry)when i was in maths doing a somewhat easy equation i was asked to show the whole class how to do it.i had a breakdown.at the time i was like uh...my teacher said what numbers on the left,i pointed to the 4 on the right then relised what i had did wrong and said*oh thats a three*it sounded so funny(sometime i can be a dumdass though i am aparently smart)

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
see, rey is nice about getting back on topic, mods and people who think they have mod powers.

but now on topic.
That is actually a really good question, ftb. can someone find out why ridley, out of all the colors available, is purple? I'm serious.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
it is purple because super metroid has been dumbed best metroid game ever.ridley in that game was purple,it is the colour of da pimp and his cameo appearance in melee showed us purple is an awsome colour for ridley.

Yaya

Smash Champion
You think when he fell in Phazon in Metroid Prime he would be blue now....

Didn't use spioler tags because practically everyone knows what happened.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
metroid: purple
super metroid: purple
metroid prime:epic robot
zero mission:brown(robo ridley was epic robot)
mp3:blue
metroid fusion:blue
hmm...boxart/nintendo pictures its always red..brown ridley turns to red ridley as well..red is too show the quality of anger surrounding him...also metroid fusion bleu turns red..

as ridleys is normally always angry he would be red..but purple has its moments too.(walkers wouster sauce)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Ridley will be purple and that is all there is to it. It's his original main color thing. Unless, of course, they model him after Zero Mission and make him brown/metallic black.

Oooh ooooh. What if, when his damage got high, he turned red and stuff? Wouldn't that be sweet and nostalgic at the same time?

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Ridley will be purple and that is all there is to it. Unless, of course, they model him after Zero Mission and make him brown/metallic black.

Oooh ooooh. What if, when his damage got high, he turned red and stuff? Wouldn't that be sweet and nostalgic at the same time?
you have to be dumb to say he wont be purple...as for the changing colours either other costumes or certain moves change it.

so hes a rainbow of death?
nice......

god i was 607 yesterday with my post now im 807

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ridley will be purple and that is all there is to it. It's his original main color thing. Unless, of course, they model him after Zero Mission and make him brown/metallic black.

Whatever color Ridley is, it'll rock hard.
He could make hot pink look badass. :cool:

Yaya

Smash Champion
He could be wearing a Care Bear shirt and look awesome.

Care Bear Ridley for Brawl!

Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom