• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Hm, what would Ridley's past be?

I've always imagined his species was killed off by the Great Federation hence why he joined or was adopted by the Space Pirates, he is supposed to be the last of his species after all. It would definitely bring a 'bout of shades of grays to Metroid, something deeper than your old black&white.
holey ****...i just made the whole stroy of ridley it took me bout one hour and my computer crashed.....

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, I don't know much about Metroid, but Ridley has the best chance of any Metroider to be playable. Samus and Zero Suit Samus ain't enough.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
the problem with that pic is that it shows ridley is better than geno as geno is asking for ridleys help :D
Well, it was inspired from one of FatManOnIce's posts that explained how Ridley was a shoe-in, but Geno was not... I think because of his 3rd-party status. Something like that, I only read it once. :laugh:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Uhhh yeah, Ridley for brawl.

Edit:

It seems i must make some adjustments to my sig.

Edit:

Dammed signatures.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...No more Geno. I seriously don't like that thing. It's a creepy-looking dummy. That said, from what I've read, he looks like a good addition. But he's a dummy. A naked dummy. Save for the cloak.

Oh yes and for the page-old discussion of Samus' age... For some reason, I always pictured about 19. Less than 21. Don't ask why, I don't know myself.

I REALLY liked that picture of Zamus, Ridley, and that stupid Halo dude.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

With that, I bring up another useless question: Who will be the ever-unfortunate punching bags (Training dummies/characters at Lv. 1) you use whilst training with Ridley?

...Fox. Mr. So-Called Tier King. And Samus, just for humor. LOL Ridley Vs. Samus and Ridley wins! RIDLEY FOR THE WIN!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
...No more Geno. I seriously don't like that thing. It's a creepy-looking dummy. That said, from what I've read, he looks like a good addition. But he's a dummy. A naked dummy. Save for the cloak.
Someone had a fear of clowns growing up. :D
Oh yes and for the page-old discussion of Samus' age... For some reason, I always pictured about 19. Less than 21. Don't ask why, I don't know myself.
Think so? I'd guess someone from this thread would know for sure...
I REALLY liked that picture of Zamus, Ridley, and that stupid Halo dude.
I'm surprised that that artist is popular in this thread. Fanfiction.net's Metroid section will unleash the sharks if you so much mention "Ridley" and "love" in the same sentence. XD
Maybe I should put it in my sig, the cuteness is so compelling!

...Fox. Mr. So-Called Tier King. And Samus, just for humor. LOL Ridley Vs. Samus and Ridley wins! RIDLEY FOR THE WIN!
Nah. I think it should be Samus and Ridley vs. Fox and Sheik.
For the ****ing win. :cool:

Pengie

Smash Lord
Holy crap is Sakurai taking his sweet time unveiling Ridley. I mean we have his music and we have Norfair confirmed as a stage. I hope next weeks updates include something along the lines of a Ridley confirm, his moveset and maybe wrap up the week with his final smash.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Holy crap is Sakurai taking his sweet time unveiling Ridley. I mean we have his music and we have Norfair confirmed as a stage. I hope next weeks updates include something along the lines of a Ridley confirm, his moveset and maybe wrap up the week with his final smash.
Best left for last, I always say? ^_^;

@Shuma: I want a title too. D: I guess I have to hang out more first though.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
REY!!!! ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE A LAB FULL OF SAMUS CLONES FOR RIDLEY TO KILL!!!! CAPS LOCCCCCK *eats baby*

also..........I cant help but feel doubt about ridley being in or not..........every game has at least one grand f***-up.......I hope it isn't this one though...

as for the age of samus: I imagine between late 20's early 30's. and giving ridley a storyline would be the greatest thing ever. I NEED TO PLAY THE OTHER METROID GAMES!!! the only ones that i have played through all of were metroid one and 3. i havent even played fusion......

Reyairia

Smash Champion
REY!!!! ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE A LAB FULL OF SAMUS CLONES FOR RIDLEY TO KILL!!!! CAPS LOCCCCCK *eats baby*
Yeah, whatever dude. :p
also..........I cant help but feel doubt about ridley being in or not..........every game has at least one grand f***-up.......I hope it isn't this one though...
Pff, I personally made sure myself. If you're wondering, I'll leave it that the method involved helmets, needles and a tape recorder. :chuckle:

as for the age of samus: I imagine between late 20's early 30's. and giving ridley a storyline would be the greatest thing ever. I NEED TO PLAY THE OTHER METROID GAMES!!! the only ones that i have played through all of were metroid one and 3. i havent even played fusion......
Every character needs a second side him/her and are deserving of a personality.
Now that I've noticed, Nintendo seems to avoid giving protagonists personalities. <.<;
Psh, you think your record is bad? I just barely got into Metroid.

Now guys, it's almost 2 AM where I live and I really want some sleep. Night hons! ;)

Shuma

Smash Hero
"@Shuma: I want a title too. D: I guess I have to hang out more first though."

Huh?

And @ patinator:

lol noobs

Patinator

Smash Champion
Someone had a fear of clowns growing up. :D
...Actually, it just really creeps me out. Seriously; a naked dummy. (Shudder)

I'm surprised that that artist is popular in this thread. Fanfiction.net's Metroid section will unleash the sharks if you so much mention "Ridley" and "love" in the same sentence. XD
Maybe I should put it in my sig, the cuteness is so compelling!
I'm on FFN, actually. Not that popular. Haven't updated some of my stories in months, until now. Me as FFN person = PHAIL. :embarrass :crying::cry:Anyway.... I gotta admit; some Ridley/Samus stories have creeped me out. One word comes to mind.

...M.:eek:

YES! PERFECTION!

...AND WHY AREN'T THE QUOTE THINGS WORKING?!!!?!!!!!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
WARNING:

SWF IS NOT AN AIM CHATROOM.
Thus, please do not treat it as one. That goes ESPECIALLY for this Ridley thread. If it continues to be a spamfest like it is now, where people are treating it like an AIM Chatroom, I will permanently close it, and no other Ridley threads will be allowed. The last one was closed because of this reason. You guys are indeed discussing Ridley, which is good, but far too often it just seems like a thread where your "R.I.D.E.L.Y. fanclub" can spam. If that's what you want to do, take it to a chatroom, not the forums.

Final. Warning.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I really fail to see how we are spamming we are discussing Ridley and related Metroid stuff, apart from maybe 2 members this thread has yet to become another spamfest like the last one.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
WARNING:

SWF IS NOT AN AIM CHATROOM.
Thus, please do not treat it as one. That goes ESPECIALLY for this Ridley thread. If it continues to be a spamfest like it is now, where people are treating it like an AIM Chat Room, I will permanently close it, and no other Ridley threads will be allowed. The last one was closed because of this reason. You guys are indeed discussing Ridley, which is good, but far too often it just seems like a thread where your little R.I.D.E.L.Y. fanclub can spam. If that's what you want to do, take it to a chatroom, not the forums.

Final. Warning.
wow........it appears we have quite a strict amount of moderation here. obviously no one visits the ridley thread but ridley fans.....a spam fest, especially after 400 pages, is bound to happen. i dont mean to argue with an admin, but we are bound to spam every now and then, yet we do seem to return to our main priority: speculating the appearance of ridley in brawl. it's human nature to go off topic, and banning a ridley thread in general would be just plain stupid. be a tad lenient. again im not arguing, just pointing that out.

if it happens again, and i mean if it REALLY gets off topic, feel free to close the thread, but ridley is still being discussed, thus we are sticking to the thread, and you seem to be the one spamming by the message you posted, moving us off topic from the R.I.D.L.E.Y. mobile (which involves ridley) to us complaining.

again, i apologize if i come off disrespectful, but the internet seems to add negative connotations to any speech of this demeanor.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Besides Kokichi, you know that we've been reporting Spammers, and since no one from this thread can do anything but report the spammers, trolls and flamers, well what do you expect us to do?

Ridley is one of the most controversial characters in the whole forum, and we get constantly swarmed by noobs, spammers, trolls, flamers, ridley haters, etc etc. Apart from reporting them we can't do anything, and it's unfair to lock the thread(again...) because of trolls and spammers that don't even belong here.

Shuma

Smash Hero
n00bs: *cough*Patinator*cough*. You're redeeming yourself, keep it that way.

Aniway, on-topic, If the Ridley boss music is used in the Ridley stage... it means nothing, Ridley lives in norfiar, you have always fought him in norfair, it makes sense that the music appears in Norfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom