• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Lmao about the crapping out Ridley

I love Ridley also but not that crazy

I argue about him being in Brawl of course and all that

R4B

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, you do.

And you crap out Ridley's Kids? Are you really Zamus in disguise?

(100th Post celebrated On Ridley Thread! W00t!)

Yaya

Smash Champion
:p

Hey! R.I.D.L.E.Y! I found Zamus! Let's get into that elevator battle, but instead of fighting, we just fly away leaving her in a free fall to her doom! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
:p

Hey! R.I.D.L.E.Y! I found Zamus! Let's get into that elevator battle, but instead of fighting, we just fly away leaving her in a free fall to her doom! MUAHAHAHAHA!
You know what? I just realized that really was pointless, why did Ridley fight...? o__x

o****

gamer8

Smash Lord
Whatever happened to Sakurai "confirming" ridley like 2 years ago...

He said that Ice climbers, young link, and mr game and watch would be taken out and be replaced with windwaker link, ridley, and bowser jr.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

He said that Ice climbers, young link, and mr game and watch would be taken out and be replaced with windwaker link, ridley, and bowser jr.
HE didn't, some French web site did...

...and Ice Climbers are IN the game, if you hadn't noticed...Game & Watch is probably returning too

Reyairia

Smash Champion

That was a hoax, dude. It gets pretty obvious after Ice Climbers being confirmed.
Why would Sakurai only be interviewed by some random no-name French news program, anyway, much less spoil the game?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999

*throws Gamer8 out a 10 story window*

Why do people still believe that dumb rumor when the Ice Climbers are ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE PLAYABLE?

Yaya

Smash Champion
I know :p

It's stupid.

And don't you say! "LOL! Dat Ic Clmrs updat is fak!!!"

If you even spell that bad, I kill you,

If you say that and spell that bad,

I aim my Ridley Anthem at you.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I know :p

It's stupid.

And don't you say! "LOL! Dat Ic Clmrs updat is fak!!!"

If you even spell that bad, I kill you,

If you say that and spell that bad,

I aim my Ridley Anthem at you.

WHO THE FLYING **** COULD BE THAT STUPID?!

Hycanithe

Smash Rookie
I hope Ridley is in Brawl, my favourite character in the Metroid series. He deserves a spot. Maybe Meta-Ridley could be his Final Smash, a transformation and his attacks therein revolve around projectile style weaponry, along with a few melee moves. Like in the battle on Tallon IV.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I hope Ridley is in Brawl, my favourite character in the Metroid series. He deserves a spot. Maybe Meta-Ridley could be his Final Smash, a transformation and his attacks therein revolve around projectile style weaponry, along with a few melee moves. Like in the battle on Tallon IV.
Whatever it is, it's going to kick ***.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I think Omega Ridley would be the best suited FS for Ridley

Meta Ridley is just Ridley with metal :)

Hycanithe

Smash Rookie
Whatever it is, it's going to kick ***.
I've got to agree with you there.

As for Omega Ridley, i'm a bit unsure on him, I was slightly disappointed on the battle in Corruption, but it doesn't lower Ridley's status in my book whatsoever.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I've got to agree with you there.

As for Omega Ridley, i'm a bit unsure on him, I was slightly disappointed on the battle in Corruption, but it doesn't lower Ridley's status in my book whatsoever.
He was... so easy to beat.
Seriously, he basically shows you his weak spot for you to hit him there when he stood up.
There's something deeply suspicious about him, that's a definite.

Hycanithe

Smash Rookie
He was... so easy to beat.
Seriously, he basically shows you his weak spot for you to hit him there when he stood up.
He glitched for me, he did his charging move and I sort of, got off a shot, he tried to flinch and charge at once, and just speared into a wall and continued as though he was moving in that charge, but, didn't actually budge, so I just shot him to bits. Ah well.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He glitched for me, he did his charging move and I sort of, got off a shot, he tried to flinch and charge at once, and just speared into a wall and continued as though he was moving in that charge, but, didn't actually budge, so I just shot him to bits. Ah well.
Ridley + Super Metroid = Pwnadge > Ridley + Prime 3 = Spastic

Also. NEW AVVY!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
EPIC PHAIL.

Hycanithe

Smash Rookie

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Prime 1 = Super Metroid.

Prime 1 and Super Metroid > Fusion > Metroid 2 > Metroid > Prime 3 > Prime 2

Hycanithe

Smash Rookie
Prime 1 = Super Metroid.

Prime 1 and Super Metroid > Fusion > Metroid 2 > Metroid > Prime 3 > Prime 2
So true. Also, just as a side question, how do you upload a specific avatar and use images for signatures? Or is it a certain posting requirement to do so?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
So true. Also, just as a side question, how do you upload a specific avatar and use images for signatures? Or is it a certain posting requirement to do so?
I think you need a subscription to use a custom avatar. As for the signature, you just go to Control Panel and then Edit Signature I think...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
To have your own avatar you need a premium account.

And to get images in your sig just upload a picture onto Photobucket (If you dont know what that is google or Wiki it) then just copy and paste the IMG code into the place where you put your sig (On your user control panel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom