• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
The last couple pages of this thread hurt me.

About those taunts...

He should have a snapping one like Bowsers. Also one where he stretches himself all the way out(Intimidating!). Those are both good in my opinion.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
For being a premium member, platnum sure did waste his money.

I mean, like, he could've bought a hooker to give him a blowjob for five bucks if he gets a good deal, instead of wasting it on the Smashboards when all he's gonna do is be an idiot.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Sorry but you're wrong.

Kind Dedede was revealed on Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stage Builder was revealed on Monday, October 29, 2007
Oh ok, you got me confused lol

It's been 2 weeks without a character then like I orignially said..

Oct 29 - Nov 2
Nov 5 - Nov 9

yeah this spam is bugging the hell out of me to, isnt this why the old ridley thread got locked...

Shuma

Smash Hero
*rolls eyes*

Platnum... You're not even worth it, on a completly unrelated yet on-topic note. oe of Ridley taunts should have him jump in the air float for some time and Roar, kinda like Ganondorf's "bwahaha" taunt.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You think you're more efficient that i am Psycho? well... yes you are. *cryes*

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
*rolls eyes*

Platnum... You're not even worth it, on a completly unrelated yet on-topic note. oe of Ridley taunts should have him jump in the air float for some time and Roar, kinda like Ganondorf's "bwahaha" taunt.
Yeah I was thinking of some floaty backflip, but it was missing something. Now I say the floaty backflip roar for third taunt.

platnum

Smash Lord
*rolls eyes*

its coming sooon

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think one of his taunts should be reminiscent of Ridley X's entrance. With the loud screech and a similar pose.

Also, I'd like one of them to be the pose he does in the manga when he says to Samus "TIME FOR YOU TO DISAPPEAR!!" ...What are the chances Ridley will actually speak? Bowser, Diddy Kong, and Donkey Kong lead me to believe that he will not...

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Nah, Ridey hasnt spoken in any of the games :p

Metroid, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 3 he hasn't spoken

he will have badass roars

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't Ridley should speak, even although he can... why would he speak while he fights? besides he's a dragon.

He could "laugh" however in a taunt, but speaking? please no.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I'm glad sakurai make DK/Bowser have their monkey noises/grunts and roars, instead of their HORRIBLE voices in mario party/sports games, etc... They sound like **** in anything but SSB games

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I don't Ridley should speak, even although he can... why would he speak while he fights? besides he's a dragon.

He did in the Metroid manga, but his voice would be so weird if you think about it.

Personally, though, I'd like him to just screech like he does in the games.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

He could be like Mewtwo and speak during a victory pose? (Well, he does in the Japanese version... awesome voice, Mewtwo)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah but Mewtwo speaks for the "creepy" factor, Ridley speaking wouldn't look very good, or he could end with a ****ty voice.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Argh! the memories! the memories!. *clars throath* Ridley would have to speak like a mix between Darth Vader/Master Chief/Cooler from DBZ to sound awesome.

Edit:

Hopefully he whon't talk.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Platnum, remember that Ridley Anthem I posted?

It's directed at you.

*Rips out Platnum's bones, feeds them to Ridley.*

*Pushes Platnum off cliff*

*Snipes Platnum on way down*

Kthxbi.

Shuma

Smash Hero
On a completly unrelated note... I think we scared Platnum away...

edit:

fixed.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yeah, you're right. Ridley should not talk.

BUT, just for fun, what would Ridley say if he could speak in Brawl?

"Meta Knight meant he wanted to be like me." (Hope someone gets that...)

Yaya

Smash Champion
you think so huh

IMA done chargin BYEBYE

ITS OVER 9,000,000,000
You took a good saying, stabbed in multiple times in the face, then proceeded to hang it, and once it was dead, just for good measure you decapitated it.

I couldn't think of a fail pic brutal enough for you.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Maybe Ridley should get a menacing high pitch voice.

I dunno but I thought SSBM did a good job in voices acting. Especially the pokemon. The only flaw was Mario didn't talk as much as Luigi.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The question will remain a mistery for ever? how old is platnum? what is Sakurai thinking? how manny federation troppers has Ridley killed?

A mistery it is.

platnum

Smash Lord
You took a good saying, stabbed in multiple times in the face, then proceeded to hang it, and once it was dead, just for good measure you decapitated it.

I couldn't think of a fail pic brutal enough for you.
i fixed it. shuma is gone YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom