• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Would it even outshine the glory of the day Sonic was confirmed? :eek:
It won't make a big impact on the video game world but it will be a megaton pwn to all those that say Ridley is too big or will just be a boss. I see it all the time when he is mentioned.

What do you mean you won't be around?
He may be revealed when the character select screen is shown in the Dojo (my cue to stay away from the site) or might be busy playing Brawl.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Sakurai better cut the bull**** next week and give us Ridleys playable character profile.

1) We haven't gotten a character for 2 weeks now, and theres that spot for newcomers just sitting open for Ridley!
2) Ridley scored just as high as Diddy and Ike in the Japan Character poll and has a ton of support to being playable (everyone loves him except a few lame haters)
3) He gave us Ridleys music, and now Norfair which leads me to..
4) "Norfair is the location in Metroid where the enemy boss Ridley was." Sakurai confirms that hes playable... Ridley was at Norfair before, but now hes in the roster! ;)
4) I want ridley now!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
You're a fool Platnum, you're part of the collective Spam mind. You are a lowly drone, unlike i. And i see my Sig is too big bwahahaha.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Funny how i can beat you withouth Spamming, yet i can be hilarious with one pic.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sakurai better cut the bull**** next week and give us Ridleys playable character profile.

1) We haven't gotten a character for 2 weeks now, and theres that spot for newcomers just sitting open for Ridley!
2) Ridley scored just as high as Diddy and Ike in the Japan Character poll and has a ton of support to being playable (everyone loves him except a few lame haters)
3) He gave us Ridleys music, and now Norfair which leads me to..
4) "Norfair is the location in Metroid where the enemy boss Ridley was." Sakurai confirms that hes playable... Ridley was at Norfair before, but now hes in the roster! ;)
4) I want ridley now!!!

Sorry pal it's 3 weeks without any characters. Sakurai thought the stage builder update would last 3 weeks! HA

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
Sorry pal it's 3 weeks without any characters. Sakurai thought the stage builder update would last 3 weeks! HA
actually....i want to here more about veterans returning right now than anything else at the moment, with the exception of a december 3rd release date back on schedule or ridley being announced. but seriously:

1. HOW DO I JOIN THIS!!!!!?
2. HOW DO I SHOT WEB!?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Either way, you still are nowhere near the big leagues
My goodness, the second time I got the 6,666 post in a thread this weak! Ha, and in the first 2 characters of my sig

I think that's a very good sign for them both!

Shuma

Smash Hero
On other news... I made a new sig. for myself bwahaha. Ahem, i mean... i addedd Ike, just because i see countless dudes with at least a confirmed character in their sigs. Besides Ike was on my first Sig, so... yeah.

Ridley for Brawl.

Edit:

And the sig is too tall... grrr *grumble grumble*

platnum

Smash Lord
On other news... I made a new sig. for myself bwahaha. Ahem, i mean... i addedd Ike, just because i see countless dudes with at least a confirmed character in their sigs. Besides Ike was on my first Sig, so... yeah.

Ridley for Brawl.

Edit:

And the sig is too tall... grrr *grumble grumble*

IM not done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom