• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I cant tell if youre doubtful or not due to that statement...
If your not doubtful and you know Ridley is in, please disregard the following...
he also says "there was a lot of lava, ..."...
Theres still a lot of lava...
Theres still gonna be Ridley...
Hes probably just trying to build up the suspense for his eventual release/confirmation...
Ridley for Brawl...
disregarded. :pimp:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
:laugh: I guess it's not a good idea to link you to fanfiction?
Hmm. Maybe, maybe not :p... but I was just being sarcastic there (about the whole screaming thing). xd

Lawl, her deviantART account is http://samus-aran.deviantart.com if you're curious.
I see...

Thanks a bunch for posting this! (really) I enjoyed seeing her other pictures, and the comments made on them. The one where ZSS was taking care of baby mini-Ridley (where he dropped a bowl of something) and the one where Master Chief called Ridley a son of a thing was epic lolz. :laugh:

Thanks, I'm a tough gal, so no need to worry. ;)
Oh. Alright then. >.>
Toughness. I like that in a girl... (just take that as a compliment and nothing more)

:laugh: I guess it's not a good idea to link you to fanfiction?
The awesomeness of both Ridley and the only chick that can kick his *** combined?
... I'm all for it.
(It'd probably take quite a few trips to the lab though. :laugh:)
Heh. Yep. :chuckle:

I'm thinking he's going to be one of the last ones to be confirmed, but I could be wrong.
Meh. I think you're probably right, since Sakurai apparently likes to torture Ridley supporters in his own fashion. :ohwell:

yeah, as for the Ridley and samus thing combined, thats already been done. if anyone ever gets bored enough to read the story i wrote, ill give you the URL and you'll see the son of Samus and Ridley who was just a regular guy transformed in to a dragon. the son's name is Ridley and the father's name is really Chozus, based of the chozos. Alright!

The jigglyridley combonation was used in the book too. this is probably the biggest fanfiction you will ever read.
Heh. Why am I not surprised by this? Sounds interesting enough though...

Yep. That one was so... touching.

After looking at that, I don't know if I'll ever again have the heart to 'kill' Ridley the next time I play a Metroid game that he's in :( (I've shown similar mercy towards the Infant Tallon Metroids in Echoes as well. They're just too cute to kill >.>)...

so far none on my list has been confirmed or deconfirmed.
:eek: You mean Wolf hasn't been deconfirmed after all? OMG Yays! :)
(hey. you said none on your list :p)

A genetic combo of both Samus's and Ridley's DNA does sound like something the Galactic Federation or even the Space Pirates might do.
Yep...

If a combo of Samus' and Metroid Prime's DNA was able to create Dark Samus, who knows what kind of powerhouse Samus' and Ridley's would create?

Hmmm i wonder... is Ridley his name or the name of the specie?
His name of course.

Ironically enough though, in a different series called Dungeons and Dragons, the main character's name is Ridley (or at least in the movie Dungeons and Dragons it was).

We've been fighthing a race of Dragons not one! OMG. It explains everything, my logic is flawless.
Not quite. According to wiki, it was stated in the manual of the original Metroid (NES) that Ridley is the last of his species, which were native to Zebes.

Edit:

I know, but Gympifish(who played the demo) assures that it's just a color change not an alt. costume.
OMG Yays!

If Ridley were an unspecific character that would severely lower his chances.
And I hate the idea.
Same here. :mad:

You have to be an idiot to actually think that Wolf was an alternate costume for Fox when pictures clearly show that it isn't, I'm sorry.
Well I haven't seen these "pictures", so yeah...

Ridley 4 brawl, all the way. He is my most wanted Nintendo character in (except Captain Olimar). I would love to see a Tallon IV stage which transports you to different parts like the Magmoor Caverns and Phendrana Drifts, in the same way Castle Siege works.
Phendrana Drifts FTW! I always did think the SSB series needed more snow levels (besides that random Ice Climbers one).

This is the moron who is following me around to troll me. I guess he decided to stop here too. :laugh:
Oh. So that's the one huh? I'm glad I didn't ask who it was that was following you around earlier...

Luke Groundwalker is back again....
T_T

Just ignore him guys.....
Is he like... a disgrace to Skywalker or something? :confused:

ROFL! I just read over the posts close to when Norfair's update was posted. You people crack me up. Seriously, Sakurai should have a special meeting just for all you. He will get up on stage, walk up to the microphone, and say, "Ahem ahem... ahem... ... Ridley." The whole crowd goes wild, and everyone starts asking, "He said Ridley! What could that possibly mean??? I think he's confirmed!" Then, just to taunt you all, he'll say it a few more times, "RIDley... Rid-LEY... ridley... RIdleY..." Then he just walks off the stage. That's it.
Not sure if I was one of the people who cracked you up earlier upon reading posts here (nor do I care), but I have to admit, that would be pretty hilarious if Sakurai did that. I'd throw quite a few laughs myself. :laugh:

Seriously, the DOJO simply points out a bit of Norfair history. Of course Ridley has chances, but you guys analyze WAAAAAAY too deeply in this stuff. You guys broke it down to a single word. Meanwhile, the Ness fans are freakin' out because they see a whole sentence essentially deconfirming Ness, so they demand a retranslation because the English is apparently wrong while the Spanish and German are correct. >_>

Fans will say anything to give themselves confidence about their favorite character. :laugh:
Yeah. I know how that goes >_> (as far as fanboys either denying or making up reasons of their own that their favorite character hasn't been deconfirmed for Brawl or anything)...

Of course, some of them are really nice too. They're all just really cute guys most of the time.

Why do you think I'm so drawn to this place?
0_o :dizzy:

a noob just posted 3 "ridley sucks"threads, lets flame him into nothing.
Sorry, but my time's too valuable to be wasted on the likes of him.

Once Ridley is confirmed, you will all see the largest pwnage that will ever exist in the Smash community.
Would it even outshine the glory of the day Sonic was confirmed? :eek:

It's a shame that I won't be around when that happens unless Sakurai wanted to reveal Ridley early.
What do you mean you won't be around?

He really didn't have to mention Ridley in the Norfair update so the fact that he did mention him has given me even more hope.
Hmm. True. I never thought of it that way...

I just hope the build-up/suspense doesnt last too long...
Im getting anxious...
Aren't we all? :ohwell:

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Aggg!!!!
All your quotes hurt my brain!

Maybe you could cut down the post length by not quoting useless posts with "Hmmmm"s. /not trying to be mean just trying to save my brain from even further harm

Shuma

Smash Hero
For the record, i was joking about Ridley being the name of the species, the specie is "Zebesian Dragon".

RDK

Smash Hero
@Ridley Prime's Wall of Text

Christ, Prime--way to be an Alphazealot.

platnum

Smash Lord
I cant tell if youre doubtful or not due to that statement...
If your not doubtful and you know Ridley is in, please disregard the following...
he also says "there was a lot of lava, ..."...
Theres still a lot of lava...
Theres still gonna be Ridley...
Hes probably just trying to build up the suspense for his eventual release/confirmation...
Ridley for Brawl...
this teh corectness

RIDLEY FOR BERRWAAALLLOZZEERR

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley_Prime is great, because he gets all the good stuff from the last few pages into one post.

Keep doing what you're doing sir!

Ridley for Brawl!

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I hate people who suggest Ridley for boss... there's that fat sack of crap Kraid for that.

Ridley needs to be playable, he's the next highest on the Japanese poll (meaning even Japan loves him), Sakurai likes him.

Ridley will be playable and awesome!

Patinator

Smash Champion
What's wrong with long posts? It maiks u shmartz! LOL

So... Ridley and Falcon seem to be the most popular update guesses in the Update Prediction Thread (Or whatever it's called). Here's the bad thing:

I DON'T KNOW WHO I WANT REVEALED FIRST! Does anyone here want any of their Melee mains (If) revealed before Ridley?! Mine are Falcon, Roy, Ganondorf, Samus, and Link! And of course Roy's obviously gonna be nixed. :(

Ganondorf will probably have a sword and a Ganon Transformation :grin: and of course Falcon will be back. The other two have been confirmed (AND NERFED :cry:!!!) But I want Falcon as much as Ridley to be confirmed (AND THAT'S HARDLY POSSIBLE!)... Anyone else with this problem? Huh?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah with more appareances in Smash that Bowser and with Sakurai responding 4 times to the sugestion...

edit:

Bwahahahaha no one can stop me now!.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Ahh... The Ridley for Brawl thread- where intelligent discussion goes to die. I have to admit though, it's nice to stop by every so often. I get some cheap laughs at of it.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
When did Sakurai said that he liked Ridley?
Eh, he didnt flat out say "I like ridley" :p

But hes been known to say hes a fan of oldschool metroid (he hates prime though)

I was just going off of:

'
This song appears in a variety of games in the Metroid series.
It’s the theme song for Samus’s arch-nemesis, Ridley.

In the original game, most of the places where you heard this song were the sites of fierce battles.

As such, this arrangement features a suitable sense of cruelty and tension. It’s magnificent!'

He likes the music atleast lol

platnum

Smash Lord
Yeah with more appareances in Smash that Bowser and with Sakurai responding 4 times to the sugestion...

edit:

Bwahahahaha no one can stop me now!.
I CAN.

RIDLEY told me shuma is an embaressment to him.you here that?ridley hates you

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U know Sakurai mentioned him a couple of times in dojo.

My suspicion: Ridley Boss theme is Ridley's music

Norfair is Ridley's stage.

Samus will have a different stage (Brinstar perhaps?)

RDK

Smash Hero
Ahh... The Ridley for Brawl thread- where intelligent discussion goes to die. I have to admit though, it's nice to stop by every so often. I get some cheap laughs at of it.
The more I hear that about the Brawl Boards, the more I realize it's true.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Hey Shuma? I got something to say about that picture...

IT...

OWNS!

Seriously, you drew that YOURSELF?! Pencil and all? JEEZ! You drew like the best hand-drawn picture I've ever seen! YOU OWN!

...Despite being the spam general. :ohwell:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well Patinator look at the first post and look what's the name of my award. Yes i drew it.

edit:

let me help you:

Awards

Niche
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Heterosexual Life Mate- Caael
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flamethrower- Gypsy Lee
Future Picasso- silver777
Resident Spambot- Shuma
Signature Sig Maker- O D I N
Web Comic Messiah- Legolastom
By the way i noticed that in the list of haters Kokichi is labeled as "total noob" ok... he closed the thread but he supports Ridley so...

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
On that list, I swear I should be put

Spambot Stopper- axemangx

Most of the time I try to stop the spam with some conversation.

Now, with Norfair said and done, would Norfair 2 come back? Perhaps? Perhaps not? Depends..

Also. Ridley needs three taunts that we still havent made up.

Any ideas?

RDK

Smash Hero
By the way i noticed that in the list of haters Kokichi is labeled as "total noob" ok... he closed the thread but he supports Ridley so...
But he closed the thread. He can never be forgiven.

NEVAR!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Spambot stopper? pft don't make me laugh, i just need to post a pic to defeat you and leave you laughing to death in the ground.

True, he deserves his own tittle, like "betrayer" or something.

platnum

Smash Lord
Spambot stopper? pft don't make me laugh, i just need to post a pic to defeat you and leave you laughing to death in the ground.

True, he deserves his own tittle, like "betrayer" or something.
you are living spam

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hey can I join the Club Ridley?

I'll defend Ridley if it means burning every noob who says Ridley is too big to be in brawl!!!

RDK

Smash Hero
Psh.

My suckass drawings could pown you.

Hm. I should draw something.
I wouldn't challenge Shuma wantonly like that. He'll bury your little body in spam.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I want to join Club Ridley if I can to.

Ridley is awesome, god I cant wait to see what he looks like in brawl and how he plays

RDK

Smash Hero
If try that i will spam you out of existance (nothing left...but the ruins)
But you would be too late--you would have already been dumped upon, and you would quickly become assimilated into the spam-heap's collective unintelligence.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Even though Sakurai hates Metroid Prime and anything to do with it, I hope he includes a Meta-Ridley alternate costume/color swap for Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom