• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm expecting Ridley on Monday now. . . . if it's an item . . . . woe is me.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Norfair! Ridley's stage! With Ridley's music, probably? That probably increases his chance as a character and decreases it as a boss. Man, what a great present from Nintendo on my birthday.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Norfair! Ridley's stage! With Ridley's music, probably? That probably increases his chance as a character and decreases it as a boss. Man, what a great present from Nintendo on my birthday.
Happy Birthday! :)

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
It concerns me how Ridley was mentioned as a boss in this update.
How else would he be mentioned? They're describing the stage, and since Ridley's a playable, Sakurai would mention him. And Ridley IS a boss, after all.

So don't worry, Ridley WILL be in.

Edit: Did that make sense?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Y'know, I just figured out this brilliant equation. It goes something like...

Ridley > Chuck Norris (And seriously, who the heck is he?!!! Everyone yaps about him, but all I see is some bearded guy! :confused:)

Norfair + Music = Ridley as non-boss. That's as easy as 2+2=Phive! :laugh:

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Ridley > Chuck Norris (And seriously, who the heck is he?!!! Everyone yaps about him, but all I see is some bearded guy! :confused:)

Chuck Norris jokes were made to make fun of his fanboys I believe. Not entirely sure though.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I kinda wish Ridley was cuter.
Ta da!

When Chuck Norris touches water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Wet gets Chuck Norris.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
OHH. Well, what'd he do to get fanboys anyway? Even I don't have any... LOL Now THERE'S a shocker. :laugh::(
They're not much anyway, all they do is nod their heads at you, quote you and then make fools out of themselves.

@Ridley_Prime: That's not supposed to be Ridley, that's mini-Ridley/Ridley Jr.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
it does seam like ridly has a better chance at being in except its more likely hes a boss, but i also think he will be playable. my theory is that the villains from brawl will also be bosses like how wario stole zelda in the cut scene. i think that would be more fun if he was both. maybe he can be unlockable, maybe unlocked by beating him in adventure mode.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
it does seam like ridly has a better chance at being in except its more likely hes a boss, but i also think he will be playable. my theory is that the villains from brawl will also be bosses like how wario stole zelda in the cut scene. i think that would be more fun if he was both. maybe he can be unlockable, maybe unlocked by beating him in adventure mode.
thats what I think ya.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Some annoying stalker keeps doing exactly that and insulting me trying to piss me off. D;
It seems like the only place he doesn't follow me is here.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
They're not much anyway, all they do is nod their heads at you, quote you and then make fools out of themselves.

@Ridley_Prime: That's not supposed to be Ridley, that's mini-Ridley/Ridley Jr.
By 'mini-Ridley', I'm guessing you mean the one from the original Metroid (NES), but I didn't know there was a Ridley Jr. 0_o I thought the one in the picture I posted was referred to as chibi Ridley, but whatever. :p Still cute, to an extent.

He's a conservative, fail.
Meh. I've never leaned that much towards liberals. :ohwell:

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

Some annoying stalker keeps doing exactly that and insulting me trying to piss me off. D;
It seems like the only place he doesn't follow me is here.
Poor you. :( I can relate to that...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Now THERE is an original way to unlock a PC...;)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
By 'mini-Ridley', I'm guessing you mean the one from the original Metroid (NES), but I didn't know there was a Ridley Jr. 0_o I thought the one in the picture I posted was referred to as chibi Ridley, but whatever. :p Still cute, to an extent.
Oh yah, person who did that is the same artist who did this before;

So yeah, junior. :D

Poor you. :( I can relate to that...
Just some random troll whose *** I kicked anyway, I reported him once so maybe he'll leave me alone after a warning.

Patinator

Smash Champion
The Wikipedia article helped. So basically all his fanboyism comes from "Chuck Norris facts". Uh-huh. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY world.

With Norfair confirmed, Ridley will be Monday. Or not.

Say, I gots me another idea. So that means everyone needs an anti-atomic bomb building. :chuckle:

If Ridley just happens to be unlockable, I wonder who the first person in the US will be to unlock him? It'd be funny if it was an anti-Ridley scum...

RIDLEY FOR THE WIN!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
The Wikipedia article helped. So basically all his fanboyism comes from "Chuck Norris facts". Uh-huh. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY world.

Say, I gots me another idea. So that means everyone needs an anti-atomic bomb building. :chuckle:

If Ridley just happens to be unlockable, I wonder who the first person in the US will be to unlock him? It'd be funny if it was an anti-Ridley scum...

RIDLEY FOR THE WIN!
An anti-Ridley scum could never be good enough to be the first to unlock him. Hmph!

Patinator

Smash Champion
O RLY? YA RLY! It's true; Pro-Ridley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anti-Ridley. I'm an idiot.

But it'd be funny though! And I wonder who'd be the first to win a tourney with Ridley...

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
About what I said earlier in this thread, I apologize. I was just a bit angry when people asked for Ridley as a boss.

Anyway, I'd like to be added onto the list as a supporter. I'd like to see what Ridley can bring to the Brawl other than his good looks. :p Seriously, I know a LOT about Ridley- played all the metroid games from Metroid to MP3 Corruption, even.

I might even have enough knowledge to make a viable moveset for him.

SonicMario

Smash Master
The real 1st one to unlock Ridley. Would be a Pro-Ridley that gets the guide before he gets the game, gets the game and as fast as he can flips the pages finds out how. And does any difficulty with any character or specific character to unlock Ridley. After that, he would report that he unlocked Ridley to this thread (That is if he's a Smashboards member) and finally all others on this thread would either congratulate him or envy him.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
The real 1st one to unlock Ridley. Would be a Pro-Ridley that gets the guide before he gets the game, gets the game and as fast as he can flips the pages finds out how. And does any difficulty with any character or specific character to unlock Ridley. After that, he would report that he unlocked Ridley to this thread (That is if he's a Smashboards member) and finally all others on this thread would either congratulate him or envy him.
Would people believe him or her though? ;)

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I think we should get Ridley next for the next character

This week I had my hopes up but it was a disappointing week besides Grey Fox

Patinator

Smash Champion
LOL I started something. I don't need no cruddy guide for my games! ...Well, aside from one... Or two... Or... Well... About nine...

...HALO IS FOR N00BS!:laugh:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Oh yah, person who did that is the same artist who did this before;
*insert scary Ridley & Sammy image here*
So yeah, junior. :D
Oh, I see. >.> I guess that makes sense then...
*screams after seeing that pic again, because it's just that scary* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hmm. I may regret asking this, but are there any other Ridley images like that made by the same artist?

Just some random troll whose *** I kicked anyway, I reported him once so maybe he'll leave me alone after a warning.
Oh, I see. I can definitely relate to that then. :p :(
Guess all I can say is, I hope he does leave you alone. :ohwell:

She's Samus, if anyone can it's her.
That's probably true. It'd be even more scary though if she got pregnant because of it or something... which would result in an infant that's half blond chick/bounty hunter, and half dragon/dinosaur. :dizzy:

Chuck Norris doesn't die of old age. Old age dies of Chuck Norris.

Meh. There's really no telling if/when he'll ever be confirmed...

Well, whatever kind of person unlocks him first (if he's in), there won't really be any way to tell who was the first to unlock him in the U.S., much less the world...

Needless to say though, if it was indeed an "anti-Ridley scum", he/she would probably never use him afterward. :p

An anti-Ridley scum could never be good enough to be the first to unlock him. Hmph!
Okay... that works too I guess. :p

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Ridley will hopefully come to us on monday,if not then maybe jigglypuff. thats what im hoping for.

With Ridley being mentioned in the stage and the song, he's got to be in the game. i really really really really hope so.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Oh, I see. >.> I guess that makes sense then...
*screams after seeing that pic again, because it's just that scary* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hmm. I may regret asking this, but are there any other Ridley images like that made by the same artist?
:laugh: I guess it's not a good idea to link you to fanfiction?
Lawl, her deviantART account is http://samus-aran.deviantart.com if you're curious.

Oh, I see. I can definitely relate to that then. :p :(
Guess all I can say is, I hope he does leave you alone. :ohwell:
Thanks, I'm a tough gal, so no need to worry. ;)

That's probably true. It'd be even more scary though if she got pregnant because of it or something... which would result in an infant that's half blond chick/bounty hunter, and half dragon/dinosaur. :dizzy:
The awesomeness of both Ridley and the only chick that can kick his *** combined?
... I'm all for it.
(It'd probably take quite a few trips to the lab though. :laugh:)

Meh. There's really no telling if/when he'll ever be confirmed...
I'm thinking he's going to be one of the last ones to be confirmed, but I could be wrong.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
yeah, as for the Ridley and samus thing combined, thats already been done. if anyone ever gets bored enough to read the story i wrote, ill give you the URL and you'll see the son of Samus and Ridley who was just a regular guy transformed in to a dragon. the son's name is Ridley and the father's name is really Chozus, based of the chozos. Alright!

The jigglyridley combonation was used in the book too. this is probably the biggest fanfiction you will ever read.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
very true, but techinically, not human. just as the people from the Laguz kingdom in Fire emblem can go from cat, bird, or dragon. so can Ridley. beleve me, its a lot cooler than it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom