• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Man super metroid is so awesome, I still have my SNES and the orignial cart but I bought it for Virtual Console

It's like my 4th playthrough, I'm going for 100% this time. I just beat Ridley, it took so many missles lol :laugh:

I'm missing one etank, have 180 missles, 45 super missles and 45 power bombs. All the suit upgrades/beams, and I have all 4 reserve tanks. What are the totals for 100%? Like how many missles/super missles/power bombs are the final totals?

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Samus must be around 20+ years 20-25 probably, Ridley should be around since his first appearance in the story probably around 50. Of course he probably is millenia years old with the dragon thin and all that.
I remember reading a manga where Samus was fourteen years old, but I hear people ridicule others for assuming Samus is a teen, so I get confused.
Also, it depends what source you ask about a dragon's lifespan. ^_^; I think the technical age is 300-500.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
meh ridley does pretty well considereing he has to be mainly more than twice the years of samus.
also what would happen if they showed ridleys whole stroy in the next metroid game?
Nah, Ridley is so intelligent and badass he may have been promoted really young. ^_^ But who knows?

I'd love that! I always wonder how is it that on fanfiction.net there's constant stories of Samus's past (which we already know) and nothing about Ridley, something which would interest me more.
Then again, the fanfiction writers there are so fanboyish that they hate any deviation of canon to the point they won't write anything that we already know. -___- Laaame.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
:D yeah..true....
Hm, what would Ridley's past be?

I've always imagined his species was killed off by the Galactic Federation hence why he joined or was adopted by the Space Pirates, he is supposed to be the last of his species after all. It would definitely bring a 'bout of shades of grays to Metroid, something deeper than your old black&white.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually IIRC Ridley was peacefully sleeping in Norfair when the pirates attacked, he slaughtered them and then became theyr comander to have an excuse for killing the Chozo.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Actually IIRC Ridley was peacefully sleeping in Norfair when the pirates attacked, he slaughtered them and then became theyr comander to have an excuse for killing the Chozo.
What about the rest of the dragons? :p

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Anyway, Ridley deserves to be in brawl more than that Geno thing.
It has no story (Geno) and has only one game. I never heard of him before acessing these forums.
And this is how a war betwen Geno Fans and Ridley Fans begin.(I think)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It has no story (Geno) and has only one game. I never heard of him before acessing these forums.
P-please! ^_^;;; No war! It's just stress for the mods and it has no point whatsoever!

The animal crosser kiled them.
That guy? :ohwell: I killed and used his remains for some good sauce the other day, you sure?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Actually they both deserve to be in Brawl.

There can't be a war... not after I've drawn those two choices working together.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Actually they both deserve to be in Brawl.

There can't be a war... not after I've drawn those two choices working together.

Those two guys dont even know eachother, Genno is Dead for loooooong, Ridley is dead for loooooong too, but somehow his still alive. EIDLEY WINS! GENO STANDS NO CANCHE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom