• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
OMG U R SO SMART!!!!11!!! 0.0..... uh...sorry......newb moment...
Anyway, I pretty much suspect it will be the stage music, but most people use it as an argument that it means Ridley will be in the game. The music theory is still plausible, though, due mainly to the fact that the music was very brief, just under 40 seconds, to short to be a stage. Even if it played practically all of his theme, Smash games tend to add bits to the music, extend it a little. So, while the song theory still stands in concept, I sadly doubt it has much ground in the overall Ridley argument.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
OMG U R SO SMART!!!!11!!! 0.0..... uh...sorry......newb moment...
Anyway, I pretty much suspect it will be the stage music, but most people use it as an argument that it means Ridley will be in the game. The music theory is still plausible, though, due mainly to the fact that the music was very brief, just under 40 seconds, to short to be a stage. Even if it played practically all of his theme, Smash games tend to add bits to the music, extend it a little. So, while the song theory still stands in concept, I sadly doubt it has much ground in the overall Ridley argument.
yes i agrre however the ashley music doesnt seem to finish on the word granny and the zelda tune doesnt 'want' to finish on Saria Song

Shuma

Smash Hero
Pft, Ridley is in Brawl, the only question is if he's a boss, playable or both.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
character is off course what we all hope for, though more than likely a....IM GOING TO SHUT UP RIGHT NOW.

Ridley will be a playable character in brawl.
shuma...please get the arm cannon away from me.
lol..its okay dude dont be tense.we understand that you are a ridley fan and if you mess up we will correct you.(hopefull no flaming will come)

platnum

Smash Lord
Pft, Ridley is in Brawl, the only question is if he's a boss, playable or both.
or maybe sakurai is building us up to knock us down (which nintendo does alot of) by making Ridley a stage hazard or an AT...I hope not.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
We all want ridley in. the last post i made was a joke, i hope for a boss and a playable character. maybe thats how you unlock him. yes, he has to be unlocked. you have to work for your ridley! But I digress...it did miss my ear, but the shock wave, plus the surrounding air around a ball of flaming energy, did burn half of my face off.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Does anyone have this art of ridley without the lettering? I'm making a roster and it would save me some time of having to blend the purple over the part and rip ridleys head out of everything else to make it be alone

platnum

Smash Lord
We all want ridley in. the last post i made was a joke, i hope for a boss and a playable character. maybe thats how you unlock him. yes, he has to be unlocked. you have to work for your ridley! But I digress...it did miss my ear, but the shock wave, plus the surrounding air around a ball of flaming energy, did burn half of my face off.
thats is prety bad flames hurt

to make this not spam

ridley is confirmed by cloud theory.lets discus "ridley in the clouds"

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
why use that when you have this ridley pic(click on the VS link on sig)
yes about the clouds.bowser seems to be a boss so far.

also from left
mewtwo,master hand,bowser,ridley? or is it
ganondorf,master hand,bowser,ridley?

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
That art of ridley in that thread is terrible...

I want the one that is also in your signature, someone here from club ridley has to have it by itself

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
if only he had been implemented in melee....... life would have been so much more beautiful....

seriously, that character model is freakin sweet. i hope sakurai simply updates that model, after all the character designs are basically just his interpretation rather than always coming directly from a game, so i'm doubtful that the ridley we'll see will be a Prime model, but rather something more like melee opening.

far out, he's so cool.....

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
seriously guys, put this stuff at the end of a ridley post, kokichi is right about this resembling a chat room.

just don't be so **** frivolous when you're posting. heres what you do, before you post, think about if what you're about say is actually meaningful to the thread as a whole, if no, DONT ****ING POST!

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
well, its weird, that was clicked, and it didnt appear when i did quick reply...oh well, back on track.

has anyone photoshopped the R.I.D.L.E.Y. mobile correctly? we could post it at the front of the thread, let everyone know how pimpin ridley is XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom